Hey Biggie-Shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You never answered the question. Is the United States of America a democracy or not?

Excepted the last 6 times I answered it and provided a citation and even posted the American pledge?

Sure Bland. Pretend I didn't answer. I'm sure that will be REALLY convincing to the readers after I repeated myself at least 5 times.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You never answered the question. Is the United States of America a democracy or not?

Excepted the last 6 times I answered it and provided a citation and even posted the American pledge?

Sure Bland. Pretend I didn't answer. I'm sure that will be REALLY convincing to the readers after I repeated myself at least 5 times.

The pledge honours the republic and the democracy it personifies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove. Stop. Blandstupid is an idiot. We all knew that already. No need to reinforce that singular and irrefutable truth

He is stuck on willfully stupid.
all leftists are

Now he is pretending I didnt answer that several times.

And now he is accusing me of "rewriting the Constitution". Even though the Constitution doesn't call this Constitutional Federal Republic that possesses some democratic PROCESSES(not policies) a Democracy.

Homeboy is all over the place. Cant even grasp a simple concept.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Dove. Stop. Blandstupid is an idiot. We all knew that already. No need to reinforce that singular and irrefutable truth

He is stuck on willfully stupid.
all leftists are

Now he is pretending I didnt answer that several times.

And now he is accusing me of "rewriting the Constitution". Even though the Constitution doesn't call this Constitutional Federal Republic that possesses some democratic PROCESSES(not policies) a Democracy.

Homeboy is all over the place. Cant even grasp a simple concept.

You didn't answer it once. So let me ask you again...Is the USA a democracy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We will be a democracy if we are in power, and it will be a tyranny if we are not.

That's false as fuck. A Republic is power of the people via representation. We have state and federal gov and each state the people govern themselves. Each district is represented in the state. Each state is represented to federal government.

Democracy is like gang rape. The desires of the majority outweighing those of a minority (like 5 men raping a woman against her will because democracy gave all the power to the majority.
..that IS tyranny)

Here in a our Constitutional Republic, everyone who votes is represented. The rights and liberties of the individual (instead of the collective) are honored and preserved.

We are far superior to a democracy.

Some call America a "representative democracy"
.....which is just a weird way to say "Republic".

You don't know what you are talking about. Plain and simple.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is the United States still a democracy? Or did that change on Jan 6th?

Well it actually DID change on the 6th because now in America you will be labeled a domestic terrorist for protesting against the establishment.

Considering getting off the propaganda.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We will be a democracy if we are in power, and it will be a tyranny if we are not.

That's false as fuck. A Republic is power of the people via representation. We have state and federal gov and each state the people govern themselves. Each district is represented in the state. Each state is represented to federal government.

Democracy is like gang rape. The desires of the majority outweighing those of a minority (like 5 men raping a woman against her will because democracy gave all the power to the majority.
..that IS tyranny)

Here in a our Constitutional Republic, everyone who votes is represented. The rights and liberties of the individual (instead of the collective) are honored and preserved.

You are far superior to democracy? You do realise the levels of democracy or republicanism that you explain in terms of governance are replicated everywhere. So how can your system be better if it is exactly the same as every other western democracy on the planet?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is the answer you?

Are you fucking stupid?

Fuckinf READ the first 5 times I directly answered you.

Fucking hell....these dipshita dont like the answer ir dont understand the answer? They just pretend it didnt happen and keep blathering thier brainwashed bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..that IS tyranny)

You are far superior to democracy? You do realise the levels of democracy or republicanism that you explain in terms of governance are replicated everywhere. So how can your system be better if it is exactly the same as every other western democracy on the planet?

We are superior to a democracy.

I couldnt tell you shit about your country. Nothing about it requires me and I'm not impacted by it.

But YOU are in here emotional over MY country.....because America impacts you.

You're welcome.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Is the answer you?

Are you fucking stupid?

Fuckinf READ the first 5 times I directly answered you.

Fucking hell....these dipshita dont like the answer ir dont understand the answer? They just pretend it didnt happen and keep blathering thier brainwashed bullshit.

You don't seem to convinced you are a democracy, so why wouldn't I challenge that Fox News narrative?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

..that IS tyranny)

We are superior to a democracy.

I couldnt tell you shit about your country. Nothing about it requires me and I'm not impacted by it.

But YOU are in here emotional over MY country.....because America impacts you.

You're welcome.

You don't have a country. It's my country. We populated it and we built it. You are just my distant cousin.