I am so fucking angry.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course it was a black person, it is always a black person, my wife was at work, some drunk or stoned negro drove into her parked car (which is my fucking car), then drove off. A good Samaritan caught a photograph and left a note on the hood but the criminal class in California feels they can do anything and that they will never be held accountable.

I am so angry, the rear trunk of my wife's 2019 Toyota Camry will not close any more, and rather than own up our melon enhanced fellow citizen rear ended my parked car, causing severe damage, then drove off because... Some people are never held accountable for their actions.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Of course it was a black person, it is always a black person, my wife was at work, some drunk of stoned negro drove into her parked car (which is my fucking car), then drove off. A good Samaritan caught a photograph and let a note on the hood but the criminal class in California feels they can do anything and that they will never be held accountable.

I am so angry, the rear trunk of my wife's 2019 Toyota Camry will not close any more, and rather than own up our melon enhanced fellow citizen rear ended my parked car, causing severe damage, then drove off because... Some people are never held accountable for their actions.
Did you get the registration number in the photo?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Phew you're lucky he could have raped her..

It would be typical

Could you imagine his huge black aids infested cock just tearing into the elasticity of your significant others orfices working it till its completly useless..

Im sorry op for such a horrible experience

Why do blacks rape so much?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I called the number left on the windshield, it was a witness who claimed to have a photo of the melanin enhanced criminal but now one answered. This is not surprising as my wife got off at 11pm.

Despite being a lawyer in her home country her lay degree it not valid in the US. She is urgently working retail. Thankfully, her income minorbas it is, is not needed. It is more for her soci security payments and what not.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME4E21R_o.jpg

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
45 minutes later I am still waiting on hold with GIECO

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And now the bastards just hung up in me. Fuck GIECO. Never buy from them.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s “melanin-enhanced”

Get Farmers. It’s worth the money

I actually typed that then spellchecker changed it to melon for some reason. I didn't even notice it until the editing period had passed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Phew you're lucky he could have raped her..

It would be typical

Could you imagine his huge black aids infested cock just tearing into the elasticity of your significant others orfices working it till its completly useless..

Im sorry op for such a horrible experience

Why do blacks rape so much?

Because most of them are primitive savages who lack impulse control and have retard level IQ's, so therefore never consider the consequences of their actions.

They also lack empathy and compassion, especially towards animals and vulnerable people. They're basically a different species to whites.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course it was a black person, it is always a black person, my wife was at work, some drunk or stoned negro drove into her parked car (which is my fucking car), then drove off. A good Samaritan caught a photograph and left a note on the hood but the criminal class in California feels they can do anything and that they will never be held accountable.

You should die mad over this shit Brother!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Oerdin Not sure if you're ex-military? , but if you are.. check into USAA insurance.. they are the best and cheapest around. I've been using them forever and they provide top-notch service. Haven't been able to find a company that can beat them on price :)

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Oerdin Not sure if you're ex-military? , but if you are.. check into USAA insurance.. they are the best and cheapest around. I've been using them forever and they provide top-notch service. Haven't been able to find a company that can beat them on price :)

I used to have USAA years ago. I will check into them again. Also, I heard Amico (which is just for Costco members) is also pretty good.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Of course not. It is frustrating how over represented they are though.

If you mean blacks seem to be much more likely to commit crimes or get shot by cops because they don't consent to whatever the cop is asking them to do and when you see stores being looted it's mostly blacks then I agree with you.

I'm thinking that black people aren't more likely to be implicated in crashing their cars into other cars and driving away because black people aren't as likely to own a car in the first place.