I notice a lot of the guys here

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Stick around long enough you'll notice a lot of other things. You could get a sponsor.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
spend their time "engaging" with one another "in conversation".

It's good of BF to host the guys that way.
I've tried explaining to the boys on here that having a large cock is not always as awesome as they think it might be, well not ALL the time anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've tried explaining to the boys on here that having a large cock is not always as awesome as they think it might be, well not ALL the time anyway.

It's awful.

Its preferred to have a cock that isnt tiny and also isnt large.

I actually broke up with a guy because his dick was shockingly huge and it was scary, intimidating and extremely uncomfortable. A large dick is just as bad if not worse than some tiny as fuck one. There is only so much room in a vagina. While girth is always good... to much length is very uncomfortable if not all out painful.

I guess it's awesome if you are just ramming it up geriatric assholes, though.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You were warned that regularly taking it up the ass from your various African toyboys would likely cause incontinence in your elder years....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Your current Trump Exotic avatar is erring on the smegmatic anti-climax of fakish mews! C’mon lad!