I wish I cared enough...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
...to care whit ye done wrote since I god don darrnit refused to read it the last time I was never here.

What ye all like wiff yer baffling boarding options and such?

You know, sometimes when we touch. the ecstasy is too much.... and you end up looking like the discarded foreskins in a synagogue of malevolent machismo. When are you going to wake up to the fact that ye shid never wake up again?

Don't get yer bloomers in a fucking bundle, it's a simple question from a quizzically soaked brow.

Let's face it, most of you despicable non-entity's like to think you are part of something worth fearing, alas it turned out every single day you were only determined by fate, to turn up to be nothing worth smearing.

Apart frum dat, you shid carry on reminding everyone else just how intelligent ye are.

I wish you cared enough.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i wish you washed up "flamers" would leave the "community" and rejoin reality instead of shit posting to an audience of "no one gives a fuck".

or maybe your should share your passions, fears and who you are with the rest of the group.

do better, street shitter

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
i wish you washed up "flamers" would leave the "community" and rejoin reality instead of shit posting to an audience of "no one gives a fuck".

or maybe your should share your passions, fears and who you are with the rest of the group.

do better, street shitter

Wow, whit's dat Foxy, 5 minutes, you flagged me. Ye luvs me.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perhaps you, sss, and flynn should do a bukkake call out or something to commemorate the glorious days of "flaming."

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blandscape said, "our community".

reminds you of the pod people from Invasion of the body snatchers, these "flamers" are not like us regular folk.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I like dat about Foxy, he tries so hard to score a try, but inevitability ends up as the school girl still wearing a pleated dress in A&E... after being involved in a Rugby scrum.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
...to care whit ye done wrote since I god don darrnit refused to read it the last time I was never here.

You know, sometimes when we touch. the ecstasy is too much.... and you end up looking like the discarded foreskins in a synagogue of malevolent machismo. When are you going to wake up to the fact that ye shid never wake up again?

Don't get yer bloomers in a fucking bundle, it's a simple question from a quizzically soaked brow.

Let's face it, most of you despicable non-entity's like to think you are part of something worth fearing, alas it turned out every single day you were only determined by fate, to turn up to be nothing worth smearing.

Apart frum dat, you shid carry on reminding everyone else just how intelligent ye are.

I wish you cared enough.
Bland come to fleas new forum.

The world just isn’t the same without you in it.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
that clown spent weeks in his "room" talking to members of the Literature Club.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wish you cared enough.

He won't go since I'm not there.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I wish you cared enough.

She did run a good site until Joo robbed her of it though Lily. I don't even know the address, but I bet it's a secret that dare not speak its name.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wish you cared enough.

She did run a good site until Joo robbed her of it though Lily. I don't even know the address, but I bet it's a secret that dare not speak its name.

I agree. I hope her new site thrives. He had to be restricted from her sub because he wanted to ruin it from the get go.
Some "people" aren't fit for civil society.