If there are BLM riots tonight or any time this week will you sperm stains on the left condemn them?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Cause that's really going to tell the whole story now won't it?

I mean, justice was served was it not? So what's there to riot about?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You seem sad, were you hoping for riots and looting? Maybe you don't have enough bedrooms in your house, or a nice enough car?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I've said from day one I wanted to see this pig fry for what he did. Stoopid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The left would be fine with rioting. Hell, they were ok with an unarmed woman being shot in the neck by the capitol police. Shouldnt they have given her the same chance to fight for air that floyd got?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The left would be fine with rioting. Hell, they were ok with an unarmed woman being shot in the neck by the capitol police. Shouldnt they have given her the same chance to fight for air that floyd got?

They are okay with destroying communities and the lives of poor and working minorities.

None of them care about any of the people who were murdered. Not even the black children.

You know for JUSTICE.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They are okay with destroying communities and the lives of poor and working minorities.

None of them care about any of the people who were murdered. Not even the black children.

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is why they work so hard to keep poor minorities unarmed. Keep them vulnerable and unable to defend themselves.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

You live near Portland right? You should get yourself down there and loot some designer high heels for you and JollyGay.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

You live near Portland right? You should get yourself down there and loot some designer high heels for you and JollyGay.

Did you know those demented terrorists in Portland tried to burn down the precinct while human beings were inside of it? Even black human beings were inside.

Yanno for justice for Floyd.

So glad they achieved justice for Floyd and they only had to murder 7 black children and 35 minority adults.

It was all WORTH IT. For JUSTICE. :D

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

Did you know those demented terrorists in Portland tried to burn down the precinct while human beings were inside of it? Even black human beings were inside.

So glad they achieved justice for Floyd and they only had to murder 7 black children and 35 minority adults.

The night is still young. Lets see if they burn down Portland later this evening

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

Yup, hard to believe what the soy soldiers get away with in places like Portland, Seattle etc.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

Yup, hard to believe what the soy soldiers get away with in places like Portland, Seattle etc.

It's the sociopathy of it that still shocks me.

Absolutely no care or empathy for other people. They are like the narcissistic abuser spouse of the poor/working minorities.

These people have no right whatsoever talking about justice with all the lives they've destroyed and people they have inflicted senseless harm on. Isnt our military supposed to protect the people from shit like this?

The state governments just allowed the citizens to endure political violence.

Some of these people have the nerve to get angry and defensive when you point out how this has impacted real people. They dont want to think about it or care because they love the high they get Larping this fake "civil rights movement". All they really are is a klan rerun. They get mad when you oppose their delusional bullshit with the reality that this "movement" is not just rooted in race grifting propaganda (which is easily shown with facts) but that its destroying the lives of innocent people that the local government clearly doesnt care about.

The last I checked MLK didnt shoot a black child. Didnt destroy black neighborhoods. Didnt buy a bunch of expensive properties and profit off the backs of poor minorities. Didnt inflict death and destruction on the very people they were fighting for. And Malcolm X directly warned about these white leftists and he was 100 percent right. BLM is the most destructive and exploitive conspiracy theory ever.

Uhg I HATE these people. Can you tell I hate them? Because you know I can rant all night tonight. I got the kung flu and it wont go away completely. I'm running on steroids and I always get passionately angry when innocent people have to suffer. I cant stand it.

WTF is the left so heartless and vile? It's like they ALWAYS have to be brutalizing someone. Between horrific dismemberment abortion(,because it's not enough to kill these little humans....no. They need to make sure its legal for abortionists to dismember them while they are alive. Just rip the poor baby to pieces and he/she will die during this brutal act of violence) and then these riots. Trying to burn down buildings while human beings....CHILDREN even....are inside. And the fucking China apologetics. I can see why they are fine with the Chinese government. They would like to do the same shit here.

Yeah hell no, dont ever let these barbaric psychos ever say SHIT about wrong or right. They dont care who does what UNLESS they can label them a CON. Then they suddenly give a shit.

Blah. I need a hot bath and some tea lol.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

Absolutely no care or empathy for other people. They are like the narcissistic abuser spouse of the poor/working minorities.

These people have no right whatsoever talking about justice with all the lives they've destroyed and people they have inflicted senseless harm on. Isnt our military supposed to protect the people from shit like this?

Some of these people have the nerve to get angry and defensive when you point out how this has impacted real people. They dont want to think about it or care because they love the high they get Larping this fake "civil rights movement". All they really are is a klan rerun. They get mad when you oppose their delusional bullshit with the reality that this "movement" is not just rooted in race grifting propaganda (which is easily shown with facts) but that its destroying the lives of innocent people that the local government clearly doesnt care about.

The last I checked MLK didnt shoot a black child. Didnt destroy black neighborhoods. Didnt buy a bunch of expensive properties and profit off the backs of poor minorities. Didnt inflict death and destruction on the very people they were fighting for. And Malcolm X directly warned about these white leftists and he was 100 percent right. BLM is the most destructive and exploitive conspiracy theory ever.

Uhg I HATE these people. Can you tell I hate them? Because you know I can rant all night tonight. I got the kung flu and it wont go away completely. I'm running on steroids and I always get passionately angry when innocent people have to suffer. I cant stand it.

WTF is the left so heartless and vile? It's like they ALWAYS have to be brutalizing someone. Between horrific dismemberment abortion(,because it's not enough to kill these little humans....no. They need to make sure its legal for abortionists to dismember them while they are alive. Just rip the poor baby to pieces and he/she will die during this brutal act of violence) and then these riots. Trying to burn down buildings while human beings....CHILDREN even....are inside. And the fucking China apologetics. I can see why they are fine with the Chinese government. They would like to do the same shit here.

Yeah hell no, dont ever let these barbaric psychos ever say SHIT about wrong or right. They dont care who does what UNLESS they can label them a CON. Then they suddenly give a shit.

612LNRA4%2BaL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

I wish the people who died because of your fake civil rights larp are able to haunt and terrorize all of you.

Genuinely.

And you need to seek some sort of help for your depraved mind posting that child rape meme.

Like HOW do you even see that and think its funny on any fucking level?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

I wish the people who died because of your fake civil rights larp are able to haunt and terrorize all of you.

Genuinely.

And you need to seek some sort of help for your depraved mind posting that child rape meme.

What is you're American hating paranoid shrieking all about Duh'V? Tell me, I really want to know what makes you such a special little snowflake? eta, PS, I wish you would grok that I don't pay much attn. you your methed out rants. But I would pray for you, if I was a pray for you type of guy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know for JUSTICE.

zzzz

Genuinely.

What is you're American hating paranoid shrieking all about Duh'V? Tell me, I really want to know what makes you such a special little snowflake? eta, PS, I wish you would grok that I don't pay much attn. you your methed out rants. But I would pray for you, if I was a pray for you type of guy.

Translation: "wut u mean it's wrong to shoot black kids? This is murica! Why u hate murica?!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shit got to BLM for some people. Just straight chimped out.

Dont you know if you are black you are allowed to attack people with deadly weapons?

Come on, man. Fuck that kid that was being chased with a knife yanno? BLM doesnt care about that black girl. They just care that police intervened.