"Im not crazy about them but they make my kid happy"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What....the....fuck?

That house needs to be burned down. Possibly with the little demon spawn.

Grroooossss

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how dad sits there and actually says about the mom "arent you the grown up here?" after making it clear he doesnt want the roaches in the house and saying he got "out voted". And he looked pleased with himself after saying that.

What a fucking cuck. Isnt HE is the man of the house? Shouldnt HE be the adult? HE cant put his foot down?

He looks defeated and pathetic.

And all those roaches are gonna make them all sick. That kid is letting them crawl all over her. Oh fuck no. They crawl around the house....they are probably all in the walls and everything.

Just disgusting. That man only exists in his home to make money, and he has no authority and no respect and he just eats it.

If I were allowing shit like this my husband would divorce me. He would be outta here lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When I had my cats, I literally never saw any bugs in the house whatsoever Lol.

Lol same, if they dont toy it to death, they will let me know they found a bug, so I can deal with it lol.

Lol at Sky Raisins lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I loved it, because I can't stand spiders....

I dont particularly love spiders but I leave them alone because they will eat mosquitoes and I HATE mosquitoes.

Spiders build bug traps and everything.

I really cant stand to look at opossums either but I love having them around. I would make an effort to attract them if I didnt already have some that hang out under my deck. Those are great to have around. I try to keep raccoons away though....they carry rabies and they can be very hostile and aggresive. Opossums are awesome though.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I dont particularly love spiders but I leave them alone because they will eat mosquitoes and I HATE mosquitoes.

This 100%, I always like to see a few big webs in my room in the summer especially if i'm a bit rural and near water as i am now, its the circle or life thing. Cat n dogs eat the bugs and spiders eat the mozzies. Hakunamatata.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This 100%, I always like to see a few big webs in my room in the summer especially if i'm a bit rural and near water as i am now, its the circle or life thing. Cat n dogs eat the bugs and spiders eat the mozzies. Hakunamatata.

Yep. The webs they build inside my house are always pretty much out of sight so it's not bothering anything. They like dark corners in mild temps. I have a web in one of the cabinets in the laundry room and I've just left it alone. We are gonna tear everything out of the laundry room soon enough lol.

I have a few webs out on the deck we leave alone. Between the spiders eating the mosquitoes and the opossums eating the ticks and all the other unpleasant critters, and my cats slaughtering mice/rats....we do pretty good with the natural pest control.