Make an absurd accusation about the poster above you.

Went Christmas shopping stoned, got everyone Pop-Tarts
 
When invited over to that blokes home .. DO NOT trust the butter or loose Bananas
 
Never shake his hand with out 2 gloves on ( remember his former name )
bigfoot.jpg
 
Whenever he spots a Karen in a store asking for a manager, puts a cold frankfurter down the back of her shirt, then yells, "BUFFALO PENIS GO THWAP!" and smacks the back of her head, then runs away laughing like a maniac.
 
I had a feeling I was being watch - - - - - - -

Like to sleep with a Teddy Bear that he fucks -
 
Never shake his hand with out 2 gloves on ( remember his former name )
bigfoot.jpg




BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

I thoughted it was a one eyed hairy dude :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:



BASTARD !!
giphy.gif
 
Tried to establish a career as a stripper, except his nipples are shaped like peanuts and it would always make the customers really angry.
 
Hinds her dirty nickers under the bed - - - - - -