Meltdown Mayhem - Transaction$

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
RAVEN Avatar Hack Attacks Flynn.

ST9MvqI.gif

Expires 5/12/22 @ 11 am EST

And Shitstain Dovey says "no one reads my posts."

Looks like I upset Raven who allegedly said she was leaving the forums. Sorry if you're butthurt, Raven. The hacked avatar will expire, but my beating of you and your tepid "friends" will continue.

#FACT

Raven. If you don't like it, you're ALWAYS welcome to spend more of your Social Security check to "hack" my avatar in the future.

I thought you were "leaving" and NEVER coming back?

Bitch.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

ST9MvqI.gif

Looks like I upset Raven who allegedly said she was leaving the forums. Sorry if you're butthurt, Raven. The hacked avatar will expire, but my beating of you and your tepid "friends" will continue.

#FACT

Raven. If you don't like it, you're ALWAYS welcome to spend more of your Social Security check to "hack" my avatar in the future.

Bitch.

Is that really you,? Haha you need to find a self esteem.. you look gross as a human .. even if Raven just chopped your face on it ... cmon ... find a razor

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ST9MvqI.gif

#FACT

Bitch.

Is that really you,? Haha you need to find a self esteem.. you look gross as a human .. even if Raven just chopped your face on it ... cmon ... find a razor

Normally, I wouldn't respond to your idiot laced comment but I'm feeling really generous tonight.

Stick to posting moronic pictures you jerkoff and I promise not to make you look like the thumb sucking bitch you really are.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

ST9MvqI.gif

#FACT

Bitch.

Normally, I wouldn't respond to your idiot laced comment but I'm feeling really generous tonight.

Stick to posting moronic pictures you jerkoff and I promise not to make you look like the thumb sucking bitch you really are.

Let's be real here, I called you out for animal abuse and it was so damning you couldn't even defend yourself..

Your a despicable excuse for life , a real predator who abuses her whole family over words .. what a social reject ...

Leave your kids alone

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ST9MvqI.gif

#FACT

Bitch.

Let's be real here, I called you out for animal abuse and it was so damning you couldn't even defend yourself..

Your a despicable excuse for life , a real predator who abuses her whole family over words .. what a social reject ...

Leave your kids alone

Okay, "lets be real here."

"Ive called you out on being a cocksucker" and it was soooo "damning" that you have to make up shit about me and "animals." I guess you have "damning proof" of me having sexual relations with your dad?

"Social reject?" I'm not the one running wild making up stories which cum straight out of your virgin fantasies. As far as "family" goes, at least I wasn't birthed by a male goat.

You really suck at this. Continue clawing at ways to try and "flame" me, because I see you're really desperate now as you're including canines and children into your litany of utter stupidity.

Try again, tard.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Do you feel special the more pain you inflict for your so called love..

Tears are your lubricant you maniac..

You will get what you deserve

Could you perhaps come back down to Earth for a minute?

Are you getting high again on bleach?

We've all seen the picture you flaunt of your downtrodden pup with its lackluster defeated gaze as it cowered in front of the lens..

To you that's entertainment any compassionate soul would try to uplift and bring joy

Not you , you mock it's fear , ridicule it then try to film its torment..

Wow

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

We've all seen the picture you flaunt of your downtrodden pup with its lackluster defeated gaze as it cowered in front of the lens..

To you that's entertainment any compassionate soul would try to uplift and bring joy

Wow

So all of a sudden you're a "dog whisperer?" Is that from all those times you've anally "anal"yzed all the canines in your trailer park? My question is, seeing that you still live with your mother in a single wide trailer, how does she feel about your extracurricular hobbies?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
True sign of a psychopath are people like you who abuse animals for pleasure

And a true "psychopath" like yourself that has fantasies about it on a daily basis.

I mean c'mon dude, did you really think you could outwit me?

Back to the drawing board you go.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Wow

So all of a sudden you're a "dog whisperer?" Is that from all those times you've anally "anal"yzed all the canines in your trailer park? My question is, seeing that you still live with your mother in a single wide trailer, how does she feel about your extracurricular hobbies?

Dog whisperer? .. Dogs don't like being destroyed with neglect and abuse its really not that hard to grasp.. no special whisperer power required..

Do ýou even feel anymore?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Wow

Dog whisperer? .. Dogs don't like being destroyed with neglect and abuse its really not that hard to grasp.. no special whisperer power required..

Do ýou even feel anymore?

Spoken like a true dog fucker. Care to expound on how you got into raping four legged animals?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I hope you never have children..

They'd be human ashtrays after mommy's finished her meth and in a rage over people on the internet... again

*Golf Clap*

My "children" are light years smarter than you.

Or what mommies whipping out the "tough love" .. It's not love if it hurts.. stop the cycle of abuse

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

They'd be human ashtrays after mommy's finished her meth and in a rage over people on the internet... again

*Golf Clap*

My "children" are light years smarter than you. And according to you

*Golf Clap*

My "children" are light years smarter than you.

Or what mommies whipping out the "tough love" .. It's not love if it hurts.. stop the cycle of abuse

The "cycle of abuse" is you not being euthanized at the age of 3.

Now, back to subject at hand. Would you like to include any more animals in your diatribe that has me and (Any animals) in some kind of perverted situations that your 1/3 of a brain can muster up?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ST9MvqI.gif

#FACT

Bitch.
Oh? So Dovey's not on, so you're going to OBSESS over me now, hey? NAH, dude.. go fuck yourself, Flynn ninny lol.. Really thought you would have joined your pals Lily and Breakfall in her 2 user forum by now? Perhaps you did and you bored them to death, like you do us :/

fyi....I don't mind shelling out a few bucks to BF to keep this site going.. Unlike you, broke fucker!! Now stop blubbering. Your victimhood is nauseating.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ST9MvqI.gif

#FACT

Bitch.
Oh? So Dovey's not on, so you're going to OBSESS over me now, hey? NAH, dude.. go fuck yourself, Flynn ninny lol.. Really thought you would have joined your pals Lily and Breakfall in her 2 user forum by now? Perhaps you did and you bored them to death, like you do us :/

fyi....I don't mind shelling out a few bucks to BF to keep this site going.. Unlike you, broke fucker!! Now stop blubbering. Your victimhood is nauseating.

I thought you were leaving BF for good? Isn't that what you posted with your tear streaked post about how "everyone's mean?"

As far as you and retard Dovey goes, I like picking on the weak minded. So fucking sue me dipshit.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

ST9MvqI.gif

#FACT

Bitch.

I like picking on the weak minded. So fucking sue me dipshit.

Poor children

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

ST9MvqI.gif

#FACT

Bitch.

I like picking on the weak minded. So fucking sue me dipshit.

Poor children

Poor your mom. You're still living with her. Freak.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't that what you posted with your tear streaked post about how "everyone's mean?"
You're an idiot stick lolol.. . I take breaks every now and then, but thought you could have seen that by my post count, genius. 5000 post since 2018.. FFFFUuuCCcckk.. you are boring.. gotta go :)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Isn't that what you posted with your tear streaked post about how "everyone's mean?"
You're an idiot stick lolol.. . I take breaks every now and then, but thought you could have seen that by my post count, genius. 5000 post since 2018.. FFFFUuuCCcckk.. you are boring.. gotta go :)

Come back when you're not drunk on your own stupidity.

P.S.-When you say "idiot stick" are you referring to me or that thing in between your vericose veined legs?