Meltdown Mayhem - Transaction$

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey I don't know how this work's so I'll just ask, If a poster wanted to change another poster's nic and av, just for exmaple to something totally random for example like "Hitler's Catamite" with something like this as an Avatar:
Warren_Cup_BM_GR_1999.4-26.1_n2.jpg

For a birthday or halloqueen present, would such a request be possible? (Asking for an internet friend)

If this is not the right board to post this on, will Moderator please repost it in all of the more appropriate boards? TIA.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If this is not the right board to post this on, will Moderator please repost it in all of the more appropriate boards? TIA.

Reactions: X

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, thanks I will pass this on to the inquisitive party.

Inbox me for Yeezy's Gofundme.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn has got to hold the record for getting avvy hacked the most times. LOL
Ahem.

That record would be toppled in a heartbeat if only you had the balls to put your name on the players' list.

Not gonna happen, I'm guessing. I mean, what would the boys in armbands and lederhosen think if they saw your name under a pic of six naked blond hunks daisy-chaining their way to a better Reich?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahem.

That record would be toppled in a heartbeat if only you had the balls to put your name on the players' list.

Not gonna happen, I'm guessing. I mean, what would the boys in armbands and lederhosen think if they saw your name under a pic of six naked blond hunks daisy-chaining their way to a better Reich?
BLURT THE TURD.

Still bitter and angry because yiu lost the World Championship Belt to UncleDiLF?

You into bois with the Lederhosen? Biatch

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Not at all. Saw it last night as I was passing out.

Seamajor is not on the PLAYERS LIST.

Over the next few weeks we're gonna 'beef up' this LIST.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Not at all. Saw it last night as I was passing out.

Seamajor is not on the PLAYERS LIST.

Over the next few weeks we're gonna 'beef up' this LIST.

Sorry, I misread and seeing he's on the GOAT Wankers list, I just assumed.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t confuse me with Lokbrain. Sad that assumptions are a major part of your life.

• LMAO
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Hey I don't know how this work's so I'll just ask, If a poster wanted to change another poster's nic and av, just for exmaple to something totally random for example like "Hitler's Catamite" with something like this as an Avatar:
Warren_Cup_BM_GR_1999.4-26.1_n2.jpg

For a birthday or halloqueen present, would such a request be possible? (Asking for an internet friend)

No name changes... People need to have an identity or the point/prank is lost.
They would also have log in issues.

Only
user titles and avatars.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh, and @Bastard Factory ...please confine @Breakfall to Meltdown the moment he's approved for the Player's List.

Thanks. :ThumbsUp1:
There’s a reason why I go by the name of Breakfall.
I didn’t bother rolling with the punching and getting back up on VF and BC all those years ago when I was banned because I felt as if I was wading in a nerd fest. True’s God is my witness! Lol