Modern Conservatives at Work

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Okay so basically there is a PRIVATE school where the owners dont want the teachers getting vaccinated and is discouraging them from doing it.

Looks like something the state should stay out of, since not getting a vaccine isnt illegal. People pay big bucks to have an option for education NOT ran by the state.

This could be dealt with in a lawsuit.

So shocker.....its NOT some situation where big meany science hating coooonnn schools are threatening these teachers with firing if they get a vaccine and the hero democrat trying to save them with legislation was mercilessly struck into oblivion by the evil Republicans that want everyone's grandma to die. Turns out it's more nuanced. Who would have thought.

Let the 1984 statists cry.
What’s the lib hysteria about here?

Easy fix. If you’ve been vaccinated don’t go around broadcasting that fact. How’s the school going to know either way?

but these same libtards will be all for denying a living to someone who has personal reservations about allowing a foreign substance into their bodies

Dirtbag filth
Never took you for a 'my body my choice' type of pygmy.
Always took you for a faggot who sucks cock tho
Are you touching yourself?
You would ask another man that question, faggot
Ha ha, I knew it!
When did you first realize that you wanted to be a woman? Was it that first time your daddy raped you?
I ache for you yearningly,

@Biggie Smiles
Don't pass the invitation by, Bigly
. This is that rainbow you've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright bright bright
sunshiny day.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Okay so basically there is a PRIVATE school where the owners dont want the teachers getting vaccinated and is discouraging them from doing it.

Looks like something the state should stay out of, since not getting a vaccine isnt illegal. People pay big bucks to have an option for education NOT ran by the state.

This could be dealt with in a lawsuit.

So shocker.....its NOT some situation where big meany science hating coooonnn schools are threatening these teachers with firing if they get a vaccine and the hero democrat trying to save them with legislation was mercilessly struck into oblivion by the evil Republicans that want everyone's grandma to die. Turns out it's more nuanced. Who would have thought.

Let the 1984 statists cry.
What’s the lib hysteria about here?

Easy fix. If you’ve been vaccinated don’t go around broadcasting that fact. How’s the school going to know either way?

but these same libtards will be all for denying a living to someone who has personal reservations about allowing a foreign substance into their bodies

Dirtbag filth
Never took you for a 'my body my choice' type of pygmy.
Always took you for a faggot who sucks cock tho
Are you touching yourself?
You would ask another man that question, faggot
Ha ha, I knew it!
When did you first realize that you wanted to be a woman? Was it that first time your daddy raped you?
I ache for you yearningly,

@Biggie Smiles
Don't pass the invitation by, Bigly
. This is that rainbow you've been praying for
It's gonna be a bright bright bright
sunshiny day.

you and admong can be as gay as you want to together