Notice how Noodle Neck is scared to post when Oink and Breakfairy are not around

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
he hides under the toilet at his local gloryhole until they log on

fact

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I felt bad last night for taking bait and getting the thread trashed by responding to Breakfall and apologized.

Odds are good i wont do that again. Theyll snub you even when you try to extend yourself.

Have you noticed that the meanest lefties are always drinkers? Like Oak and Break? And what's her face?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I felt bad last night for taking bait and getting the thread trashed by responding to Breakfall and apologized.

Odds are good i wont do that again. Theyll snub you even when you try to extend yourself.

Have you noticed that the meanest lefties are always drinkers? Like Oak and Break? And what's her face?
haven't you noticed they all need to escape reality with one drug or another?

90% of them are addicted to weed and the other 10% who cannot afford weed (like that pig Oak) are sloppy / angry drunks

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

haven't you noticed they all need to escape reality with one drug or another?

90% of them are addicted to weed and the other 10% who cannot afford weed (like that pig Oak) are sloppy / angry drunks

You can tell when they are drunk, too. They amp up the hatefulness and go extra on personal attacks.

How miserable is that?

At least when I did heroin I was extra mushy if anything. I would start texting friends and telling them why I loved them so much while they cried about i was going to die lol.

I'm a huge trainwreck mess though. I should do better and be a hateful drunk.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Unlike these angry libs who need to escape the realities of their sordid existence yours truly is drug and alcohol free

I only drink socially

these animals will drink themselves silly in a room all alone

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Unlike these angry libs who need to escape the realities of their sordid existence yours truly is drug and alcohol free

I only drink socially

these animals will drink themselves silly in a room all alone

While using my battle with addiction.....that I won 9 years ago.....as a tool to diminish anything I say that they dont like.

They always project their issues and insecurities on their targets

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA ...
looks like 'noodleneck' owns some NEW property LOLOLOLOLOLOL

images
:LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only a junkie whore would accuse others of drinking with a judgmental tone. Never mind that I don't drink 98% of the year and never to the point of intoxication.