Now I know why indian commit defecating in the streetz

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LoL at defecating. I cant stop laughing saying that loud.

As some may know I am enjoying premium holiday in Dubai. It has been a long time . Last time was Thailand in January 2020. It is so good.

Well. There are big malls. The biggest in the world. Never seen so many food branches ln 1 spot.

So I trieded out indian food. And damn these curry sniffers are awesome in cooking.

So while listening to Aaron Carter (sooner or later, Fools gold) with my premium MP3 player (Android) from Sony on Tidal, which 90 percent of you peasants cant afford , i am eating. Back at my luxury Minister room, i feel my tummy hurting. I started power shitting in the toilets which was a relief. Now i know how a mother feels giving birth.

I made strange facial expressions because it hurted

I made a mess which I dont know how to clean.

Should I wait so the Indian house boy cleans while I sip Whiskey in the pool?

I shit a lot lately. It looks disturbing because the scat isnt a solid base. It SPRITZeN all over.

As I am on holiday and premium., I decline cleaning the curry scat. I will leave a nice tip I guess. 50 bucks should do the job.

AnywY. Know I now why Indian street shit in India. Their food is spicy.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There is Burger, pizza, Arab, Asian and Indian. I always end up earing Indian. Really delicious.

But I need to top scat after 2 hours like crazy.

Just yesterday. I was in the movies and needed to leave, because I ATe Indian in the food court before. In my age I started running to get thr toilet.

Thank good the toilets in malls are clean like at my place. I forced shitting like crazy. Feeling guilty, because you clearly could hear my scat coming out. It was crowded with tourists and many Indians so I didn't care, since I hate all anyway.

It is my last day. So fuck it. I will eat the time in the mall later and fly back home

Corona test was negative this morning. The brown nice lady laughed. I am charming and flirted with her. If she just knew how my toilet looks. LoL.

Anyway see yiu soon