So this one time, at Band camp I went to BC and kicked a couple of retards right up the ass

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Looks like poark took another brutal verbal beating.

To say she's got a thick hide is the understatement of the year.

A more fragile poster would have run to the hills for a couple of days.

Mind you, she's always got her clit banging honey waving the pom poms.

Those two are in quite a serious relationship.

They even share a douche.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Yeah the pair of them were inseparable back on SG too.

My memory is getting terrible. I don't even remember them interacting at SG and as GM I guess I would have come across them. I always remember Oak being wrapped in a cloak of tedious political nonsense and Flynn being an occasional visitor who stayed only long enough to get a bloody nose then wandered off again.

I doubt this current bond is a new thing so I guess my memory must be faulty.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My fondest memory of SG was initially signing up and the entire board losing it's mind because there was a "Nazi" among them. :LOL3:

That bald cuck Bonesaw actually banned me from the private sub which I'd been made a part of when he became a mod, all because of my political views...

A staggering amount of buttsore and rosy red chapped asses all because of one straight talking handsome scouser Lulz.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
You would have thought that of anywhere a Flame forum would welcome those with an extreme political stance as that will get people posting. Maybe it's because Nazism is a political stance and all Flame mods hate politics. It doesn't reflect on the person more how other members will post at them.

When someone comes in with an alternative viewpoint it needn't be political as such. A half decent Flamer should be able to pick up a spot to attack after a couple of posts that doesn't require politicising.

I know I certainly do.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think most Americans have been heavily brainwashed with the Kosher approved version of WW2 and it's made them have an irrational fear/hatred of "Nazis". It's quite comical really... I know us Brits have been indoctrinated too but not to the same extent.

I recall being banned on Bestgore for being "racist", yet blood, gore, rape, murder etc was perfectly acceptable.

Absolute clown world, HONK HONK.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think KingMongtini is on his last post #1,234,598 thread at the moment.

Poor guy... he never did fully recover after I whooped his ass in TWO flame matches

lols

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Herman made short work of him in like two posts tho

and he want bleeding to FLea ... who of course, petted him and told him it would be ok.

Then I showed up on another sub and they lost their fucking minds

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I thought they liked him on there? He must have started to get on their nerves with his Billy bullshit used car salesman routine.
LIked KIng Martini? Lol

You know Fash, she's a sweetheart, she likes everyone.

No no... Herman pissed in his Koolaid and gave him a nuclear weggie ... he went crying to Flea and she banned Herman from her flaming sub for... and get this... FLAMING

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Herman =1 - retards = 0

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Welp, you should be proud of yourself. The forum will most likely go dead now. Yay you
Proud of myself for what exactly? Posting about other topics in a completely separate sub and you having a complete meltdown over it?

Okay flea, I'm sorry I ruined your Safe SPaces.inc circle jerk by posting in a completely independent sub which had nothing to do with yours.

Feel better now?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flea has a softspot for Shartini, not a lot ya can do really. I do like Fash, despite us having had our squabbles in the past.

Fash has an annoying habit of outing certain guest posters though, particularly ones who target her faves....

Both Mel and me constantly get blamed for shitpoasting as guests and half the time it isn't even us. I know for a fact they either don't know how to use the panel to check IP's properly or it isn't reliable for identifying people, because I posted as a guest one time and it was deleted due to them thinking it was Mel. LOL

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I wondering now

Was it my thread in another sub about break dancing that made the snowflakes lose their fucking minds?

I mean, what was the actual trigger?

can't make this shit up.... these are grown ups... GRANDPARENTS in certain instances

The world is truly fucked :LOL3:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I wondering now

Was it my thread in another sub about break dancing that made the snowflakes lose their fucking minds?

I mean, what was the actual trigger?

can't make this shit up.... these are grown ups... GRANDPARENTS in certain instances

The world is truly fucked :LOL3:
He was probably mad you had a panel and he doesn't. He has some weird competitive thing going on all the time.