Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Not even a basic no yuo or Flynn Fit...
rainbow-holographic-reverse-card-no-u-6tvwularq1003oyf.gif

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
out of my thread
Oh but it's my Trophy Thread. A thread about how I buried you and yours in another thread linked in this thread.

LoLs at Fruuit.

Thread to me. :YaY:

Oh and PS, Fruuit: I completely respect you for being an openly gay cock sucker (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh but it's my Trophy Thread. A thread about how I buried you and yours in another thread linked in this thread.

LoLs at Fruuit.

Thread to me. :YaY:

Oh and PS, Fruuit: I completely respect you for being an openly gay cock sucker (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Yet your head is mounted on my today's wall, formerly hunted person yuo...

Learn proper English, or you might even make a bigger misstep off-line than you've done here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
here comes flynn... eager to coddle the libtards and abuse her panel

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This goes out to Idiotgay and Fruit Loop Freud. If you both continue reporting each other over stupid fucking shit and making the mods read both your banal tripe, both you tards will be put on time out.

Keep your shit posts and complaints confined to Meltdown. Reporting other posters is not to be used as a weapon you stupid fucks.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Learn proper English
I do know it, you don't. The word "early" does not imply a progression which is the word you used - progressive.
.. It could as easily imply a long term status quo or intermittent and/or dissociated phenomenon. Time - earlier vs later, not changing/advancing/progressing in technology or importance or prominence in human society.

.. You failed to show progression in cannibalism as related to the archeological find referenced in the article I had linked. Hense, it is plain enough that your use of the word was a reference to modern political idiom. Everyone knows, so it's okay for you to admit it. :Happy5:

.. Please do progress with that analysis.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This goes out to Idiotgay and Fruit Loop Freud. If you both continue reporting each other over stupid fucking shit and making the mods read both your banal tripe, both you tards will be put on time out.

Keep your shit posts and complaints confined to Meltdown. Reporting other posters is not to be used as a weapon you stupid fucks.

Look, fuckwit.

I didn't initiate the report and my reply to it was public, relatively short, and in earnest.

If you can't keep your leftoid tard mates in check, it's not my problem.

Do better.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

....Did we wake you? So saahly.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I do know it, you don't. The word "early" does not imply a progression which is the word you used - progressive.
.. It could as easily imply a long term status quo or intermittent and/or dissociated phenomenon. Time - earlier vs later, not changing/advancing/progressing in technology or importance or prominence in human society.

.. You failed to show progression in cannibalism as related to the archeological find referenced in the article I had linked. Hense, it is plain enough that your use of the word was a reference to modern political idiom. Everyone knows, so it's okay for you to admit it. :Happy5:

.. Please do progress with that analysis.

Are you seriously fucking still trying to argue a case after you got your Flynn kibble and bits bitchsmacked to hell and back with a basic dictionary search and quote?

News fucking flash: you lot leech onto already established words in the language and demand no others employ them without your express sociological consent, and that didn't pan the fuck out for you today for someone who still understands the word progress and failure (yuo).

So eat a big bag of clown dicks and go continue to fuck yourself, Tard Nipples.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Are you seriously fucking still trying to argue a case after you got your Flynn kibble and bits bitchsmacked to hell and back with a basic dictionary search and quote?

News fucking flash: you lot leech onto already established words in the language and demand no others employ them without your express sociological consent, and that didn't pan the fuck out for you today for someone who still understands the word progress and failure (yuo).

So eat a big bag of clown dicks and go continue to fuck yourself, Tard Nipples.
All-a-those werdz when a simple white flag waved would express the same.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Look, fuckwit.

I didn't initiate the report and my reply to it was public, relatively short, and in earnest.

If you can't keep your leftoid tard mates in check, it's not my problem.

Do better.

Hey, stupid.

You are guilty as much as Idiotgay in your silly attempts to "report" dumb fuck as he's guilty of trying to "report" you for being a boring dickhead.

My only "job" here is to keep you animals from ejaculating your green spunk all over the place. If you nimrods are as "smart" as you tools claim you are, then it'll be an easy task making your point without tattle-tailing on each other and spamming up the forums with both your bullshit.