Swallowgay got pwned

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hey, stupid.

You are guilty as much as Idiotgay in your silly attempts to "report" dumb fuck as he's guilty of trying to "report" you for being a boring dickhead.

My only "job" here is to keep you animals from ejaculating your green spunk all over the place. If you nimrods are as "smart" as you tools claim you are, then it'll be an easy task making your point without tattle-tailing on each other and spamming up the forums with both your bullshit.

Look, you steaming and festy diaper mound...

It was one single report that I utilised in order to highlight what Karengay was doing.... because let's face it, most mods don't examine altercations fully before passing judgement..

And you did call it gas lighting did you not? So you agreed.

The next time you try lumping me in with that faggot's flynn movements, your digital head is getting lobbed off and dumped into a kiddie pool of severed dicks at admin's bedsit...

Good talk....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, stupid.

You are guilty as much as Idiotgay in your silly attempts to "report" dumb fuck as he's guilty of trying to "report" you for being a boring dickhead.

My only "job" here is to keep you animals from ejaculating your green spunk all over the place. If you nimrods are as "smart" as you tools claim you are, then it'll be an easy task making your point without tattle-tailing on each other and spamming up the forums with both your bullshit.
You might try that instead of consistently tattle-tailing like you do, report maniac. Stupid Shitsmear.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You might try that instead of consistently tattle-tailing like you do, report maniac. Stupid Shitsmear.

Typical ass kissing.

If you actually did your job, I wouldn't have to pick up your slack Mrs. Fucking always in everyone's fucking business but only does the bare minimum.

Go fuck yourself. You're not neutral, far from it. You worm your ancient ass into a mod position so you can glean personal information and store it away to use for later.

Try doing something. Even your chops suck and you've been caught red handed using other's work.

Get the fuck outta here you proven butthole sucker.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
lEgUY1x.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Right.

Who posts pictures of others that weren't posted here first?

Additionally, your stupid ass can't even work the panel with as evidenced by all your bitching and moaning in the mod forum.

Yeah. I'd pull a Freud too if I were you.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
No one in this universe or the next would believe that SS. Btw, don't use panel to revenge/piss off/play around/tease or fuck with a member. Also, you should delete this, or reply ban me, or merge this with your agenda.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No one in this universe or the next would believe that SS. Btw, don't use panel to revenge/piss off/play around/tease or fuck with a member. Also, you should delete this, or reply ban me, or merge this with your agenda.

Show me all this panel abuse.

Show me.

My agenda is making sure this forum runs the way it should. You protect Freud, Garraty and a host of others by doing nothing. You care about what poster's think of you instead of doing what you're supposed to do. You can't even give me one good example of anything because like your partners in crime you're bias.

It's easy to say but harder to prove. C'mon retard, you have sooo much to say on this, I'm sure you can show me a good example.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Right.

Who posts pictures of others that weren't posted here first?

Additionally, your stupid ass can't even work the panel with as evidenced by all your bitching and moaning in the mod forum.

Yeah. I'd pull a Freud too if I were you.
Not one person has ever had a problem with me reposting pics they have been posting themselves for decades. That's a you problem.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Not one person has ever had a problem with me reposting pics they have been posting themselves for decades. That's a you problem.

That's your opinion. That still doesn't make it right you dipshit. You need someone to tell you these things? You have a rich history of posting unauthorized pictures. You know this. And I know this.

Your excuses just make you look like the weak ass P.I. posting cunt you really are.

I love it. You rationalize your shit behavior by using the excuse, "no one said anything/or has had a problem."

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Don't flynn the bed....

The moment someone posts their pics publicly in this game, it automatically becomes community property and consent.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
"My agenda is making sure this forum runs the way it should"

Oh Lol Shit isn't a skill Shitsmear.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"My agenda is making sure this forum runs the way it should"

Oh Lol Shit isn't a skill Shitsmear.

Deflection noted on you being a serial P.I. poster.

I see you have no examples of my "agenda." I guess my "agenda" is saying good things about Freud in the mod lounge, eh? What's my agenda there?

You even bringing up what happens in the mod forum shows what a fucking unhinged cunt you really are.

You stupid story spinning fuckwit.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
MOD LOUNGE I'M IN IT. I AM FUCKING IMPORTANT AND AM NOT TOTAL SHIT!

+AGENDA

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Umm.. the agenda statement was you shithead. You know, making this forum run the way it should.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bury My Flynn at Wounded Knee...

One Flynned over the Cuckoo's Nest....

Flynning in the Rain.....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Typical ass kissing.

If you actually did your job, I wouldn't have to pick up your slack Mrs. Fucking always in everyone's fucking business but only does the bare minimum.

Go fuck yourself. You're not neutral, far from it. You worm your ancient ass into a mod position so you can glean personal information and store it away to use for later.

Try doing something. Even your chops suck and you've been caught red handed using other's work.

Get the fuck outta here you proven butthole sucker.
Whoa. What a melty