Swallowgay got pwned

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You're a bitch. First and foremost. You're not funny and your Vocaroo's are cringe worthy as you sound like you've got a couple of cocks in your mouth.

That's a diversion from the topic at hand and merely your opinion which is worth exactly fuckall to me.

You took yourself off the players list because your feelings got hurt over me hacking your avatar.

That's a misrepresentation of the facts so egregious as to be a fucking lie.
You weren't the only one to "hack" my avatar; you were just the only one to eschew being funny or even insulting and go straight for disgustingly vile.

I didn't remove myself from the list because my avatar might get changed... I removed myself because people like you suck all the fun out of it like it's a juice box and you're severely parched.

But sure, nausea is a "feeling" I suppose.
How proud you must be to know you elicit those kinds of "feelings" in others.

Then you need to hide behind cw to make sure no one fucks with your avatar,

Clue incoming!
That's what taking my name off the list did, you muddled muppet.
CeeDub had nothing to do with it.

And as I said I wasn't concerned about "anyone" changing my avatar, just broken toys like you.

yet you're okay having your avatar hacked when not even on the list.

Because it was amusing.
When was the last time you were amusing, Flynn?
1998? 2006?
Can you even remember?

You complain and whine about everyone else when you're the one posting barnyard shit by the ton. If this place and myself are keeping you from turning this into your own personal soapbox, I suggest that you take your pathetic ass back to TBC. Maybe those idiots call fellate you to your liking.

More deflection hyperbole and obfuscation. Tsk tsk.

All you had to say was you got caught talking out of your ass and own it.
But that's not really your style, is it?
No, your style is base vulgarity and impotent rage.

You're welcome to those lanes, frankly.
I find the scenery around them to be rather boring.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please.

Like you have any right pointing the finger at anyone.

Maybe you'd like me to share what you said about Biggie Dicklips behind the scenes you game playing cunt?
We dont like each other. No secret there. But you bringing up what’s said in private shows what an utterly unscrupulous piece of garbage you are

No wonder you are suck a failure as a mod

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How's this for "threats that are hollow, dark and deep?"

20230705-033924.jpg

Here's the funny thing. You'd never say this to Biggie Tard's face, which only validates my claim that you're a two-faced slag that sucks the asses of those who you hide behind.

I bet Biggie thought you guys were "friends."

Since you like posting personal information, I guess you won't mind eating your own words you game playing cunt.
Yeah it was funny when autismin shelled out money to have me banned. Even funnier that so many cretins felt relieved and emboldened to come out from under their rocks afterwards. What was there, like 10 running threads about me while I was gone? lol

shows how much I get to these dumb fuckers.

now here's the thing tho, I'm perfectly capable of having normal and interesting debate and mature dialogue brimming with facts and logic. I do it with @Garraty_47 all the time. You know why? Cause the guy is intelligent, reasonable and is looking for the TRUTH, no matter where it may be found. and I admire that.

But when you have fucking drooling mongs like admin using every fucking thread as a repository for his cum laden drool about everything "orange man bad" why fucking bother? I have no problem meeting someone on their own low ground to get at them and I certainly don't care what anyone thinks about that. Least of all a bunch of losers online who I consider beneath me by default.

When admong spams up the board with his incessant trump derangement the standing advice is to "ignore it or you are a snowflake" well, by that standard when I say "admin sucks cock" a thousand times you should "ignore it or you are a snowflake" too.

One of those judge not the spec in your brother's eye lest you ignore the rafter in your own.

Some call what I do spamming and think it's childish to fight fire with fire. I disagree. I call what I do exposing you leftist shitsmears as the hypocritical vermin cock suckers you really are.

And thus far, the reaction I am getting out of all of you leftoid dirtbags shows me I'm batting a perfect score

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Wasn't my list Flynn is posting. I don't have such a thing. :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know admin is weeping in silence now that his boyfriend was banned

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Wasn't my list Flynn is posting. I don't have such a thing. :/

I know you're only saying that because if you admitted you had a lits you'd also have to admit X'yPoo isn't on the lits and that would break the poor little fella's heart.

You're a saint, CeeDub, and don't think we haven't noticed.

• LOL
Reactions: cw_

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a secret. So shitsmear should be along soon with the intel. :D

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's a secret. So shitsmear should be along soon with the intel. :D

Why are you upset?

You wanted to post what goes on behind the scenes. You made your bed, now "lie" in it.

For what it's worth at least posters can get a gander of what a lying two-faced cunt you really are. Pretty cowardly to say those things about other poster's behind closed doors while sucking them off in public.

You started this. Don't act all butthurt now, you useless cunt.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why are you upset?

You wanted to post what goes on behind the scenes. You made your bed, now "lie" in it.

For what it's worth at least posters can get a gander of what a lying two-faced cunt you really are. Pretty cowardly to say those things about other poster's behind closed doors while sucking them off in public.

You started this. Don't act all butthurt now, you useless cunt.
Is this anything like when admin wailed like a broken bitch because I posted 1/1000th of all of Oak's embarrassing PMs?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, you're still here so I must not be doing a good job at driving off posters.

I really wish you would leave and not come back.
.Yes, I have made a lot of fun of you and verbally kicked your front teeth in. It was easy because you truly are such a fucking loser you gave me so much material.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Typical ass kissing.

If you actually did your job, I wouldn't have to pick up your slack Mrs. Fucking always in everyone's fucking business but only does the bare minimum.

Go fuck yourself. You're not neutral, far from it. You worm your ancient ass into a mod position so you can glean personal information and store it away to use for later.

Try doing something. Even your chops suck and you've been caught red handed using other's work.

Get the fuck outta here you proven buttholeHolloway?

CW is just fine as a mod. You being an overly involved fucking psycho is the problem.

What "personal info" is gotten from a mod panel? Fucking dumb ass. And on that I'm sure CW is FAR more stable and most people would rather CW have their PI than your unhinged ass having any of it. You are the ONLY one here besides Turdock who uses it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see our local panel abuser changed the thread title again because his penis is so tiny. He does that, no doubt, to try to hide threads where he got owned and because his ego is so fragile.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We dont like each other. No secret there. But you bringing up what’s said in private shows what an utterly unscrupulous piece of garbage you are

No wonder you are suck a failure as a mod

You plain suck, Little cowboy