Temple Beth Israel Colleyville Texas being held Hostage, FBI negotiating with the Trump Supporter responsible.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Lokmar Oi Lokky…just loosen up a bit, your politics is way off the mark anyway!
:Jackass:
My politics is anchored in my religion as it should be. I'm nearly always right.
You’re gotdamn religious? Hahahahahaa…you’re a funny fucker!
Read some American history. The entire foundation is religious.
Read some American history? Fucking hell…the foundation is spiritual, stemming from the natives of the land. You son are a legal alien.
I believe those stupid cunt palitrashians say the same type of shit. Fact is, filthy injuns were pagan worshiping animals and should have had their culture entirely snuffed out like some fukin philistines!
Too harsh…it’s essentially their land.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Lokmar Oi Lokky…just loosen up a bit, your politics is way off the mark anyway!
My politics is anchored in my religion as it should be. I'm nearly always right.
Read some American history? Fucking hell…the foundation is spiritual, stemming from the natives of the land. You son are a legal alien.
The "natives" actually came from Mongolia across the land bridge to Alaska...
t0jNxhZ.png
rhurFNz.jpg

How long back do you go before you decide who's native or not? To me, there was nothing in North America to steal so it's not as if it was a country before the US of A, I certainly wouldn't call Americans "legal aliens"...
Don’t forget about the Australian aborigines. Recent DNA studies have revealed that American Native Indians also have a fair amount of Australian aborigine DNA in their makeup.

Lol… I was joking around with @Lokmar . He thinks that an educated lad like myself has never read American history before.

Legal alien…as with all southern colonists and their ancestry of the day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey dummy - the reason why there is a wall of separation between church and state written into the constitution is there was a desire to escape religious tyranny.

And please - I am still waiting for Der Dummy Duhv to trace the biblical origins of the US Constitution (3 years - just one of the many unfounded wild claims she has made and I am sure continues to make) so don't you start with that shit.

..."Oh - the bible says thou "shall not kill" so our government is founded on the Bible"

Paaaahleez sucka..paaaahleez.
Well asshole, there's a lot of lies and misinformation to unpack there....

FIRST, The Constitution isnt Americas Founding Document, The Declaration of Independence is. There's all sorts of religious references there.

SECOND, the wall of separation you refer to cannot possibly refer to God because if it did, the Declaration would be null and void, meaning the Constitution that spawned from it is also invalid. PWN3D!

THIRD, The Bible obviously doesnt say "thou shall not kill" because God tells us to kill multiple times.

I could go on and on but its painfully obvious that you arent even as Biblically educated as my kids were at the age of 10.

KA-POWN3D!
Now calm down there, don't be trying to move the goal posts and reframe MY question.

Now just hold on there, Aaron. The question was - Trace how THE US CONSTITUTION is directly founded upon the Bible (easily I should point out that all that can be meant there in reality is certain people's interpretation of it).

"First" - no reference to any specific religion or specific god, and no reference at all to gods in the US Const which is the subject here.
"Second" - The reference is to religions, not personal beliefs in god etc..
"Third" Thou shalt not murder"(vs kill)? Point taken - but I think the careful reader understood I was joking anyway. And - I'll point out once again that in Christianity it is the teachings of the Christ through Jesus that matter, not the older Jewish beliefs which he came to reform.
I make this distinction because so many in the US claim this is a Christian nation and must be maintained as such. So lets stay focused on the teachings of Jesus, shall we. (I think you are very steeped in Jewism btw - never do you quote the avatar).

Also BTW - I know the answer to my own question, but no one has come close to THE REAL FACTS (sarcasm font enabled) yet.

Now before you go running off on some BS about inalienable rights (the DoI) let me point out that evidently Jefferson had no alignment with the person the concept was borrowed from in true spirit or practice or he would not have been a slaveholder nor would the nation be founded on the theft of land from, and murder of, the native peoples.

So you accuse him of moving goal posts.....than you move the goal posts and start posting a bunch of bullshit.

This is why people tell you to fuck off with your "real facts". You choosing to believe shit that isnt true doesnt make "real facts". So you are basically a conspiracy theorist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Liberals are leftists
The term leftist in the way I approve of it's use means commie. Liberalism (the foundation of Western Democracy and capitalist societies) is the opposite of Commie, FairyAnn. We've been over this many times, but your granite skull never never absorbs this well understood information. Pick up a book sometime, why doncheh.
Stalin was a demonrat and murder is their way!
In 2011, after assessing twenty years of historical research in Eastern European archives, American historian Timothy D. Snyder stated that Stalin deliberately killed about 6 million, which rise to 9 million if foreseeable deaths arising from policies are taken into account.
Exactly all the proof that you need that he was a conservative and not at all a Liberal as I have oft stated.
Yet he's the libtards hero...
Really? Look pal, nobody likes a commie, and particularly one who murders people out of paranoia and hatred of dissenting opinion - that's a conservative thing since, of course by definition, Liberalism is inclusive. Conservatism is exclusive - as for example were the Nazis, and their modern Trumptarded iteration.

8b817d5c-26f5-4303-b08d-3af0187dc813_1140x641.jpg

Translation: "everything I dont like is conservatism....even when its muh side doing it!"

Okay H before I shred this post with actual real facts, I'll ask you.....again... to specifically give coherent examples of conservatives being comparable to nazi Germany.

Before I give a multiple ones of the dems/profs actually functioning like the nazis even down to having brown shirts on the streets.

Back your claims for once.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And what's liberal about hating people due to the colour of their skin? I.E whites
In my view pure race hate is of course illiberal.
However not liking or trusting a class of people due to past/present injustices is at least understandable.

This is why you guys are not actually liberals. That in combo with your big government collectivist mentality.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You've really got to ask yourself what went wrong in regards to white people hating their own race? Completely disregarding all the atrocities of other races against us, all the wars fought for the freedom they enjoy today completely ignored like an insignificant blip in the past... The Jewish strategy of killing morale amongst the whites is clearly evident and it's working, they can't become masters of any people except a bastardised people with no real roots and no loyalty to any land...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Liberals are leftists
The term leftist in the way I approve of it's use means commie. Liberalism (the foundation of Western Democracy and capitalist societies) is the opposite of Commie, FairyAnn. We've been over this many times, but your granite skull never never absorbs this well understood information. Pick up a book sometime, why doncheh.
Stalin was a demonrat and murder is their way!
In 2011, after assessing twenty years of historical research in Eastern European archives, American historian Timothy D. Snyder stated that Stalin deliberately killed about 6 million, which rise to 9 million if foreseeable deaths arising from policies are taken into account.
Exactly all the proof that you need that he was a conservative and not at all a Liberal as I have oft stated.
Yet he's the libtards hero...
Really? Look pal, nobody likes a commie, and particularly one who murders people out of paranoia and hatred of dissenting opinion - that's a conservative thing since, of course by definition, Liberalism is inclusive. Conservatism is exclusive - as for example were the Nazis, and their modern Trumptarded iteration.

8b817d5c-26f5-4303-b08d-3af0187dc813_1140x641.jpg
Hitler was right! Europeans signed their own death warrant defeating him but there WILL be another uprising it's on the cards! I'm not ashamed to admit he's one of my heros!
41QBL7k.jpg

I can guarantee things would've been VERY different had our soldiers back then knew what we know now...
YpS8c04.jpg

Even Churchill would've sided with Hitler!
DAzJ0Bz.jpg

Cp9I28F.gif
I got to give you credit for being honest about your view of things.
. More than can be said for most other conservatives around here.

You mean everyone right of Stalin who YOU have decided are "conservatives".

Right so if Hollowbrain cannot support his own claims and arguments, he will just say it his opposition LYING about THEMSELVES.

So he has decided what every label means and if people dont fit in his ignorant box it's not that HE could wrong. Oh no. It's because other people are lying.

It's like a whole party of narcissists. This is the psychology of genocide btw. It's the same sort of thinking supremacists and authoritarians have.