The Dovzo Manifesto

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But no one makes more people cry in all out agony like Dovey does

Men, women... doesn't matter, her list of victims is wide and long -- just like Oak's fupa.

It's all my sob stories.

It's very offensive to all the real victims here on BF. They cant rest until I understand how worthless and unimportant and dumb I am. Makes sense.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Men, women... doesn't matter, her list of victims is wide and long -- just like Oak's fupa.

It's all my sob stories.

It's very offensive to all the real victims here on BF. They cant rest until I understand how worthless and unimportant and dumb I am. Makes sense.
what do you think pisses them off more

my financial success bragging or your sob stories ?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Poofer has a good grill? Shut up lol

No lmao.

Remember on SG when he was bragging he went and got some 9 hundred dollar gold grill and was taking some 24 year old girl to Post Malone? :LOL3:

That could have been ME on his arm if I wasnt so old and dumb and unwanted!

And he called me "rachet" lol
Serious Hunter Biden vibes...why would a White man do this to himself?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's all my sob stories.

The long lasting mutual affection we share across the lines of socioeconomic status.

You've been victimized by my manipulative sob stories, obviously. They are fighting for justice.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's all my sob stories.

The long lasting mutual affection we share across the lines of socioeconomic status.

You've been victimized by my manipulative sob stories, obviously. They are fighting for justice.
There's no justice like forum justice

tools :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No lmao.

Remember on SG when he was bragging he went and got some 9 hundred dollar gold grill and was taking some 24 year old girl to Post Malone? :LOL3:

Well he is poor and has lived in Chicago all his life.

So his "hood rich" tastes are.....well....gold grills. Wait....grillz.

I guess he thinks older people would be impressed with that? Like it's a status thing that would impress people outside of that hood culture mentality?

I always found it comically ironic when he would call me "rachet". The only people who use that word are indeed rachet themselves. Normal regular people do not speak hood slang like that lol.

I wouldnt be seen with anyone with that stupid shit in their mouth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's all my sob stories.

They gotta free everyone from the spell I casted with my potent sob stories and my playing of the victim.

You know so i can get laughed off the forum finally and Ptard here can regal everyone with his astounding flame talent.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It's all my sob stories.

They gotta free everyone from the spell I casted with my potent sob stories and my playing of the victim.

You know so i can get laughed off the forum finally and Ptard here can regal everyone with his astounding flame talent.
He's got nothing on Muffin and she couldn't get it done

lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I actually DO have a sob story today.

And I'm gonna tell it. Get ready to be wrapped around my fingers.

So like 4 or 5 days ago, my pipe froze. I tried using the salamder thing(and I'm terrified of it, btw, but had to do it because the man is gone for days for work) and it didnt work at all.

Then the fucking pipe bursts and there water all spewing out everywhere under my house and I couldnt turn it off. I had to go to the managers house(she also lives here) as it was at night.

As it turns out, it was the part that connects my house to the main water line. So it wasnt on me to fix it... is was on the property owner. I guess the water guy read the meter and took the damn insulation off the pipe. So it froze and exploded.

So they sent the maintenance guy to fix it. All day he spent here and couldnt. So I had no running water that day.

Next day they had a professional come fix it. It took many hours but he fixed it. Unfortunately by then ALL my pipes froze because of this.

So they sent maintenance back the next day to the it.

And it didnt work.

So basically it all fucked up several of my pipes. So I had to have my own guy come out and he spent two days replacing pipes. Which was an unexpected 1600 dollar expense.

BUT I finally have running water today and my water pressure is so much better.

:D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's all my sob stories.

He's got nothing on Muffin and she couldn't get it done

lol

I really hope where ever Muffin is.....she hasnt changed a bit lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This has been our forum (Bastards 1.0)
Hey stupid, it’s not your forum.

So the lame, lone wolf says to the pack 'Hey stoopid'

The pack collectively sits back, looks at the 'bait' and licks it's lips.

Dinner is served chaps.
Still don’t read you.

Thanks
KMrYMlL.png

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

No lmao.

I guess he thinks older people would be impressed with that? Like it's a status thing that would impress people outside of that hood culture mentality?

I always found it comically ironic when he would call me "rachet". The only people who use that word are indeed rachet themselves. Normal regular people do not speak hood slang like that lol.

???

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Poofter: Now that you’ve got all that off your chest, forget about Dove once and for all and get on with your life. This has been our forum (Bastards 1.0) for years, and your repetitive and tiresome drama is doing you no favours. Grow the fuck up for once!

You have no say in anything that gets posted here nor do you have any pull to do anything about it.

Cope
Look who liked his post LMFAO Creeps UNITED!!!
KxB6luX.png

AzWYFo0.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Say Martini @Monkey D. Luffy, have you done a podcast lately?

Your OP deserves one.

It's a bit too long to read in 1 post.

Do you still have access to a podcast forum/account?

Might be better to listen have to read so much text.

who the fuck werdz that much :LOL3:
actually thinking anybody cares
Look at the post that was quoted.

More then what I wrote.

And no offense, nobody told you to read it. It’s more then a couple sentences.

I know, I know, low attention spans and shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He really broke down one of my scroll bombs :LOL3:

But he doesnt read my posts because I'm too stoopy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Poofter: Now that you’ve got all that off your chest, forget about Dove once and for all and get on with your life. This has been our forum (Bastards 1.0) for years, and your repetitive and tiresome drama is doing you no favours. Grow the fuck up for once!

You have no say in anything that gets posted here nor do you have any pull to do anything about it.

Cope
Look who liked his post LMFAO Creeps UNITED!!!
KxB6luX.png

AzWYFo0.jpg

You need to make one that says

"Time 2 get that $$$$"

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
IF he has some 24 year old girlfriend....shes on FB right now posting things like "Only God can judge me"

I wish I wasnt so rachet!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IF he has some 24 year old girlfriend....shes on FB right now posting things like "Only God can judge me"

Does he still have that hot 24 yr old GF?

I remember he was gonna post some naked photos of her or so he said.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does he still have that hot 24 yr old GF?

I remember he was gonna post some naked photos of her or so he said.

Since shes either a scrawny hood mouse or a figment of his fractured imagination.....probably.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Perhaps Martini doesn't have enough money to be able to afford a Patreon podcast? Or an Internet connection?

So he maybe he posts at an Internet Cafe.

So he has to make this huge OP for us all to read?

Just wondering.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw KM on Twitch, he did not have a cool set up like most of the streamers, just audio.

He spent most of the Fortnite match hiding in the convenience store bathroom and then popped out when their were only 4 to 5 people left alive.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Still don’t read you.

Thanks

Perhaps you should consider volunteering at a dog rescue shelter, like your brother did in the past, or some other kind of productive, fulfilling activity?

Obsessing over a failed internet romance from over 3 years ago is definitely not a good look for any self-proclaimed 50 yr old e-Chad.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

No lmao.

???

That fucker sat on the step isn't white with a konk like that...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I Have a sob story too

seems some of the executive package options that are available for the Audi 8 won't be available for at least 3 more months due to supply chain issues

I mean seriously? They expect me to drive around in the 85,000.00 base model or something ?

thanks to that decrepit senile old fool you libs fraudulently installed in Office :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I Have a sob story too

seems some of the executive package options that are available for the Audi 8 won't be available for at least 3 more months due to supply chain issues

I mean seriously? They expect me to drive around in the 85,000.00 base model or something ?

thanks to that decrepit senile old fool you libs fraudulently installed in Office :(

Those fuckers.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I Have a sob story too

Those fuckers.
A real travesty of justice I say

I mean seriously, what other henious calamities await me on the horizon? Cruise ship cancellations due to this cough and sneeze hysteria just as I am about to splurge on a luxury suite on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I Have a sob story too

Those fuckers.
A real travesty of justice I say

I mean seriously, what other henious calamities await me on the horizon? Cruise ship cancellations due to this cough and sneeze hysteria just as I am about to splurge on a luxury suite on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas?

Well I might find out about your REAL house that you live in and not that fake one you showed to me because you really did not want me in your rral life at all.

I just might find all that out......mwahahahahaha!!!!