The Dovzo Manifesto

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Well, I’m just going to point out the word “manifesto” in the title to those crying about length.

But Foxy gave me an idea- maybe I should have a BF stream and show off my cool new setup.

Hell, I’ll have my hot girlfriend and her hot friends on it too

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, I’m just going to point out the word “manifesto” in the title to those crying about length.

But Foxy gave me an idea- maybe I should have a BF stream and show off my cool new setup.

I copied and pasted your OP rant in MS word and it is 7 pages long @Monkey D. Luffy

....so you musta had something to get off yer chest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I copied and pasted your OP rant in MS word and it is 7 pages long @Monkey D. Luffy

Were there any other highlights after the first "I faked being a broke deadbeat slob to troll you" thing? Because I'm sure the fuck not gonna wade through that flood of piss and tears to find any surviving material.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Were there any other highlights after the first "I faked being a broke deadbeat slob to troll you" thing? Because I'm sure the fuck not gonna wade through that flood of piss and tears to find any surviving material.

....maybe needs a bit of editing?

Almost like a movie script.

'The Saga of Poofer n Dovey'

Heck the Guy shoulda been a writah'

It's so long I has to make it into a document.

Could post it as a pdf if u like.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm good lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm good lol

...still it was too much to read in 1 sitting.

....Need an afternoon with tea, biscuits and a coffee break thrown in ta finish it.

...juicy stuff, eh?!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm good lol

....Need an afternoon with tea, biscuits and a coffee break thrown in ta finish it.

...juicy stuff, eh?!

You digging the gossipy, anal injury inspired drama? Lol.

It's amazing how long cluster b people can hold grudges and still be so invested in their narratives. I had a brief marriage to a narcissistic abuser 16 years ago.

He continued lying about me for 12 years to anyone that would listen. When they get started on a character smear campaign they will peddle that shit and bitterness for ridiculously long periods of time.

They get very stuck in a perp/victim paradigm. Its them the "good guy" vs their target the "bad guy" and they will hang onto their shit for years and years.

It's funny how this thing was only like 3 weeks and I think 3 real life interactions and he is still so offended and devoted to his narrative lol. Cluster B people view things like this as a battle that has to have a winger and loser and they dont quite until they think that's been done.

He knew I didnt want any of it plastered on the forums and that's exactly why he drug it all to the boards. I'm assuming he thought or thinks it's because I give a shit what people think buts it really about privacy, I dont like private things being put on the internet like that because it's just about respect and privacy. Not because shame or embarrassment.

He has a lot of shame and embarrassment so perhaps he shouldnt have started some big cyber forum drama. He really opened that door himself. And he wont let it go, he still has to be bitter and shitty.

That's how narcissism is.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm good lol

...juicy stuff, eh?!

It's amazing how long cluster b people can hold grudges and still be so invested in their narratives. I had a brief marriage to a narcissistic abuser 16 years ago.

He continued lying about me for 12 years to anyone that would listen. When they get started on a character smear campaign they will peddle that shit and bitterness for ridiculously long periods of time.

They get very stuck in a perp/victim paradigm. Its them the "good guy" vs their target the "bad guy" and they will hang onto their shit for years and years.

It's funny how this thing was only like 3 weeks and I think 3 real life interactions and he is still so offended and devoted to his narrative lol. Cluster B people view things like this as a battle that has to have a winger and loser and they dont quite until they think that's been done.

He knew I didnt want any of it plastered on the forums and that's exactly why he drug it all to the boards. I'm assuming he thought or thinks it's because I give a shit what people think buts it really about privacy, I dont like private things being put on the internet like that because it's just about respect and privacy. Not because shame or embarrassment.

He has a lot of shame and embarrassment so perhaps he shouldnt have started some big cyber forum drama. He really opened that door himself. And he wont let it go, he still has to be bitter and shitty.

Clearly he hasn't gotten over you yet Dovey.

Like the siren in Greek mythology who made sailors crash their ships inta the rocks.

Must be the voice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
there are a number of specific factors or causes that can be identified when it comes to NPD and narcissistic rage in particular. We know that narcissistic rage happens when a person experiences "narcissistic injury," which equates to the sense of self being threatened.5

Below are some other factors to consider:

• Early childhood
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    such as abuse or neglect and invalidation of the person's emotions, can cause them to bury their true self and hide internal injuries behind a false or alternate persona built on lies.
  • A highly sensitive temperament that is very reactive to feelings of shame can exacerbate rage responses.
  • Failure to develop critical
    can result in a childlike way of reacting to situations.
  • An unstable sense of self-esteem that makes them feel as though they are at risk of being "found out" can result in rage when triggered.
  • Facing a setback or disappointment that triggers shame and shatters one’s self-image, can then triggers anger.
  • Being envious of someone else having something that they don’t have (i.e., material things, relationships, status). may prompt a rage response.
  • Memories of early experiences of shame can be triggered by current events leading to intense anger.
  • "Splitting" (also known as
    ) or viewing other people as good or bad (i.e., narcissists shift between idealizing someone and then degrading them; seeing someone as all good and then all bad) can explain the sudden nature of rage responses.
  • Having a sense of self that is split into two parts (true self and false self) can complicate a person's ability to manage emotional responses.
  • A fragmented sense of self that requires the adoration of other people (narcissistic supply) creates a fragile situation in which their entire sense of self is based on what other people think of them rather than a true internal self.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm good lol

...juicy stuff, eh?!

Clearly he hasn't gotten over you yet Dovey.

Like the siren in Greek mythology who made sailors crash their ships inta the rocks.

Must be the voice.

It's not ME he hasnt gotten over. Its whatever fantasy he attached to me and the narcissistic injury he basically gave to himself that he blames me for.

This person hasnt the first clue of who I am. He has built a whole extension of himself and attached me to that. He doesn't know ME for me at all.

The ways he choses to try to insult me or manipulate my emotions or what not are based on things HE finds upsetting. Like the age thing. I have NO issues with my age at all. I'm very comfortable and secure with my age and I embrace it.

He isnt. He is very disturbed by aging and associates youth with worth.

Shit like that. He thinks he can make me feel bad or stupid by using things that make HIM feel bad and stupid.

None of his drama and bullshit has anything at all to do with me. He just decided I'm sort of mirror that reflects himself.

I just occasionally tell the truth about what happened and poke his childish and cartoonishly shallow posts about it. It really does not have a thing to do with me. He is deeply triggered over his own self and is doing it in my general direction.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure which is the most shameful, the piss stained mattress or the "I forgot my wallet" cringe...

What a catch Shartini is. :LOL3:
The new cringe is equaly shameful, he's now saying he didn't show Dovey his REAL house due to his master plan for CONTENT... :facepalm: It took him three years to come up with that!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm starting to think he's one of those self-depreciating trolls, like "Billy Balls", where their schtick is to try and make themselves look as bad as possible...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure which is the most shameful, the piss stained mattress or the "I forgot my wallet" cringe...

He also thinks £38k isn't a fairly decent salary in the UK and he earns way more as a bartender...
lol The average bartender salary in the United Kingdom is £19,500 per year or £10 per hour. Entry level positions start at £17,305 per year...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You can’t live on less than 27.00 an hour here. And that’s not even enough. Cali is fucked up
It's hard to compare money between the UK and the US what with exchange rates and such but I'm guessing Cali is like London where the cost of living skyrockets compared to other areas...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He also thinks £38k isn't a fairly decent salary in the UK and he earns way more as a bartender...
lol The average bartender salary in the United Kingdom is £19,500 per year or £10 per hour. Entry level positions start at £17,305 per year...

He's full of shit mate. The clown lies so much, I doubt even he realises himself at times whether he's being truthful or not.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can’t live on less than 27.00 an hour here. And that’s not even enough. Cali is fucked up

You can live on $15 (Canadian) or $12 an hour in Vancouver yer careful @The Countess. It's getting bad but doesn't seem as outrageous as California is now

California used to be relatively cheap.

I used to pay $400 USD a month for a room in a house when I lived there.

$20 a night for a hotel room in Costa Mesa.

Too bad we can't go back eh?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

did you count how many red squiggly lines Microsoft had in the 7 pages of drivel or did his inane stupidity completely disable the grammar/spell checking algorithm?

7 pages tho...hahahahahahahahaha what a clusterfuck of total butthurt

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

did you count how many red squiggly lines Microsoft had in the 7 pages of drivel or did his inane stupidity completely disable the grammar/spell checking algorithm?

7 pages tho...hahahahahahahahaha what a clusterfuck of total butthurt

I'll post it for ya'll with a title page in pdf format later today ifya want.

Title page makes it 8.