The Dovzo Manifesto

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well, I’m just going to point out the word “manifesto” in the title to those crying about length.

But Foxy gave me an idea- maybe I should have a BF stream and show off my cool new setup.

Hell, I’ll have my hot girlfriend and her hot friends on it too

I copied and pasted your OP rant in MS word and it is 7 pages long @Monkey D. Luffy

....so you musta had something to get off yer chest.
did you count how many red squiggly lines Microsoft had in the 7 pages of drivel or did his inane stupidity completely disable the grammar/spell checking algorithm?

7 pages tho...hahahahahahahahaha what a clusterfuck of total butthurt

I'll post it for ya'll with a title page in pdf format later today ifya want.

Title page makes it 8.
No thank you. I wasn't interested in reading that disjointed puddle of flotsam thought diarrhea the first time around. I certainly won't read it now

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, I’m just going to point out the word “manifesto” in the title to those crying about length.

But Foxy gave me an idea- maybe I should have a BF stream and show off my cool new setup.

I copied and pasted your OP rant in MS word and it is 7 pages long @Monkey D. Luffy

did you count how many red squiggly lines Microsoft had in the 7 pages of drivel or did his inane stupidity completely disable the grammar/spell checking algorithm?

I'll post it for ya'll with a title page in pdf format later today ifya want.

Title page makes it 8.
No thank you. I wasn't interested in reading that disjointed puddle of flotsam thought diarrhea the first time around. I certainly won't read it now

He must be too poor to afford Patreon.

Maybe he got booted for not paying the tab.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
7 pages of wailing butthurt tho

just think of complete shorelines that are up his ass right now :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

7 fucking pages ROTFLMAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not sure which is the most shameful, the piss stained mattress or the "I forgot my wallet" cringe...

What a catch Shartini is. :LOL3:
He also thinks £38k isn't a fairly decent salary in the UK and he earns way more as a bartender...
lol The average bartender salary in the United Kingdom is £19,500 per year or £10 per hour. Entry level positions start at £17,305 per year...

He's full of shit mate. The clown lies so much, I doubt even he realises himself at times whether he's being truthful or not.

It's interesting how often he switches up (HA....see what I did there? Switched up? Eh? Lmao) the narrative, contradicts himself, right out there in plain text....and then accuses me of doing that when my side of this(the parts I've shared) have stayed exactly the same.

I think he does believe his own psychosis.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Get ready for "but DOVEY does it!!" with out realizing that

1. I give long post alerts where I provide the flavor and tone of my post and I'll give a TLDR.

2. My posts are always either break downs of their bizzare behaviour.....like a narrative, and if I'm feeling generous and amused I'll provide the story for context since the shits getting spewed on the board anyway and on the off chance someone is trying to follow it, I'll give them the context.

My long posts serve a purpose outside of this drama whoring

That 7 page rant was just an angry pile of butt ass hurt shit that was emotionally motivated. That was definately some Kraytini attempt to suck me into some stupid long drawn out fight of some sort.

What a way to play victim for 7 pages :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Get ready for "but DOVEY does it!!" with out realizing that

1. I give long post alerts where I provide the flavor and tone of my post and I'll give a TLDR.

2. My posts are always either break downs of their bizzare behaviour.....like a narrative, and if I'm feeling generous and amused I'll provide the story for context since the shits getting spewed on the board anyway and on the off chance someone is trying to follow it, I'll give them the context.

My long posts serve a purpose outside of this drama whoring

That 7 page rant was just an angry pile of butt ass hurt shit that was emotionally motivated.

What a way to play victim for 7 pages :LOL3:

At least you have a beautiful voicE.

You're wasting a great gift Dovey.
Could make a buck off it.

And your podcasts were better than his.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Should I take a shot at reading his nuthouse "manifesto" out loud?

Bahahahaha.
YES!!!!!!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Alright. I'm gonna do it.

Its gonna be a minute though because I dont wanna have to explain this to my family :LOL3:

Or my cats lol
Reading his drivel aloud may call for an intervention

so yeah, do it when no one is around cause no one but those of us that have seen this imbecile in action will understand

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bahahahaha.

Its gonna be a minute though because I dont wanna have to explain this to my family :LOL3:

Or my cats lol

so yeah, do it when no one is around cause no one but those of us that have seen this imbecile in action will understand

Indeed.

Theyll be calling my case counselor from the mission thinking i relapsed :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bahahahaha.

Or my cats lol

Listening to a King MartinI podcast is like meeting a middle aged version of Beavis & Butthead

Guy just saws words in half with a chainsaw.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bahahahaha.
YES!

When I do this.... first of all, if I dont make it, someone has to tell my family I love them and I'm sorry.

Second....its gonna be it's own thread lol
Looking forward to it lol

I'm not gonna be able to read that delusional load of shit out loud without laughing.

7 pages of why I'm not worth any effort *snort* :LOL3:

The first paragraph he basically confirmed that I got what I wanted out of it.

Which was dick. All I wanted was dick. I mean I paid for it and everything all he had to do was not talk lol.

What a fucking loon

No way am I gonna be able to not laugh lmao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Bahahahaha.
YES!

When I do this.... first of all, if I dont make it, someone has to tell my family I love them and I'm sorry.

Second....its gonna be it's own thread lol
Looking forward to it lol

I'm not gonna be able to read that delusional load of shit out loud without laughing.

7 pages of why I'm not worth any effort *snort* :LOL3:

The first paragraph he basically confirmed that I got what I wanted out of it.

Which was dick. All I wanted was dick. I mean I paid for it and everything all he had to do was not talk lol.

What a fucking loon

No way am I gonna be able to not laugh lmao
That'll make it funnier, just do it when you have time lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Poofter: Now that you’ve got all that off your chest, forget about Dove once and for all and get on with your life. This has been our forum (Bastards 1.0) for years, and your repetitive and tiresome drama is doing you no favours. Grow the fuck up for once!
Hey stupid, it’s not your forum.

You have no say in anything that gets posted here nor do you have any pull to do anything about it.

Cope
This is my forum. It’s my only off-topic that I actually give a damn about. But this is not about me…

It’s about you as a fuckwit relentlessly picking on a particular chick. Normally a punch in the nose would sort most stalkers out, but you…you needed to take this out over a span of years. You’re a failure mate…and I use the word mate purposely. And you lost that privilege years ago, both to your ex, us and yourself…300th Fortnite chump!

I want the forum to excel…but you just want to put your male-biatch gripe on.

Get the fuck off this platform dude. You’re not happy. There are people here that could drown you for real and joke about it, all the while smoking a decent Cuban cigar and laughing at their affluential advantage.

Peace ol’ windy poofter…

:Happy5:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Sorry, Joe.

Dovzo is nothing but a buttblasted twat who got smacked around and all it took was a reply to one of her snore bombs.

See, when somebody does something like a snore bomb, you reply with a nuke.

When thimble brained morons say “it’s too long”, you won.

Don’t type out some remarkably trite tripe and not expect somebody to use that shit against you.

These tears from the low hangers are like nectar. When they circle tents like an autism parade then high five each other with pats on the back you know they’re desperate and you beat them.

Beat them, as in pointing out their mental intellect is limited.

Don’t worry. My beatings are rated E for everyone

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t type out some remarkably trite tripe and not expect somebody to use that shit against you.

She's married to a proven cuckold, you'd think she'd be embarrassed enough to STFU
You just got finished admitting you're shacked up with a cuckold

lmao

Sure I did in contarded world...

He is a proven cuckold...she's talked about fucking another man online while married to her husband. Fact that cannot be denied.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, Joe.

Dovzo is nothing but a buttblasted twat who got smacked around and all it took was a reply to one of her snore bombs.

These tears from the low hangers are like nectar. When they circle tents like an autism parade then high five each other with pats on the back you know they’re desperate and you beat them.

Hey, talk to your guy blandscape, he's calling the PM system his "home" and spamming it as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry, Joe.

You ranted the same old stupid shit for 7 pages that no one cares about.

Sure you dropped a "nuke" alright. On yourself. No one read that mess. I WAS gonna try reading it outloud....you know....I still might do that.

I couldnt spit out 7 pages on this if I was getting paid.

Get a grip, Kevin. I know narcissists can hold grudges forever, but you act like we were fucking married or something.

You dont even shut the fuck up when people just let you claim it was all some MASTER TROLL.

You gotta go on and on about how much you dont care about it or how you dont even remember it. On and on.

Why do you think I started breaking it down like a case study? It fucking IS a case study. You need psych intervention.

No one made you do anything. You are a grown man and no one owes you fuck all. Take responsibility for yourself, suck it up and stop trying to "win" whatever it is you think you are trying to win.

People are starting to call you a stalker and give me shit because I havent drowned you in a toilet yet.

SWITCH it up.