Women's Manifesto

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh yeah? Well let's re-direct the moment Mr. I'm So Original. Where's your content? You sound like a typical high school loser ass dickhead.

You pussy ass wet rag! Talk about a rat looking homo repressed momma's boy! Why not set your goals higher huh?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I don't. Words aren't about attractiveness, but men that have more than a brain stump do seem to like smarter than the average woman.

So that's the reason why most men can't stand you... I always assumed it was because of your girth and poor personal hygeine.

Most sissy men can't stand a woman that doesn't kowtow to them. I can't stand a sissy either. It's even.

Pardon me for being pedantic but dont sissy men prefer to bow down to women or am I going just a bit to far BDSM? Or is that what strong men do cos it takes courage?

My view is theres so much evil in the world what with leftwingers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and castrating children for their freakazoid ideology that we may as well ban abortion before getting round to stacking commies!

Hi, honey. I think you and the other Chicken Littles here need to form some sort of support group. You are losing the plot, badly.

I think I have a better understanding of Gender theory than Crutasious period bipeds like you ever will.

I think you were aiming for, Cretaceous Period. You know, the one that comes after Jurassic Park? I mean, The Jurassic Era.

I think you mean before cronologicaly, as in Jurassic Era they got big and Bitey like Caskur on heat.

No. I think "what I mean," is what I mean. As far as your description of Caskur on some new designer drug only you, Dovey, and SHAMPAIN know about is quit concerning, but here on BF, it's about on par.

On heat means ovulating and ready to mate not some "Designer drug", you would know this if you were a real woman.

Answer me this Mr. "Chronology," how is one "on heat?"

Now you're talking about biological reproduction? Why not use, "in heat?" Instead of trying to sound like Professor Dovey, why not just say what you mean in an English language recognized by the United Nations?

This is because any understanding of english is beyond you, on and in are interchangeable. You can live in a Forest or on a Forest, Forest being classified as woodland and heathland.

Likewise a woman can be on her period or come into season, on second thoughts caskur would be classified as being in season. But I would expect real women to know this.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Wait...

You do know that this is all a game, right?

I never sent you 536 PM's in two weeks.

Yeah I know it's a game Steve, and you cannot play it.

That's Steve too? good lord...wtf?

I bitch slapped dat old man all over my inbox, his wrinkles had wrinkles on dem.

Gid times.

You lie. I read em all and you did no such thing.

Of course I did...it's going the same for Proxy here as it did there.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait...

I bitch slapped dat old man all over my inbox, his wrinkles had wrinkles on dem.

Gid times.

you homeschooled rat cunt!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Wait...

Gid times.

you homeschooled rat cunt!

Of course I am fudgepacker and loose lipped face fucked Nemo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems like this is a Seinfeld war, it's about nothing so far as I can tell.

It's all about nothing, didn't I show you that even?

I suppose. I'm trying to give Regan the benefit of the doubt.

This is why "pretend" fights don't make sense to me.

If I'm going to fuck someone up, there has to be meaning behind it. At forum's it's all mental masturbation to me...no matter who participates, no matter how lofty or pedestrian, it's all first class bullshit.