The gyst of the butthurt is that I told

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
white people, that constantly posted that "mexcrements" and "Latrinos should go back to where we came from, that they should return to Europe and they are mad 15 years later.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahaha

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
white people, that constantly posted that "mexcrements" and "Latrinos should go back to where we came from, that they should return to Europe and they are mad 15 years later.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahaha

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
For the record, back in the CO days, Oak was a seething anti white racist that co stantly droned on about sending all whites back to europe. Of course thats before the hypocrite mellowed on the white dick. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You and all of you that are still angry over a 15 year old troll are pitiful.
Angry? Becuse I outted your racist past? Deflect all you want, clown.

You are angry because you are still butthurt over my troll.

But let me get something straight...it's okay for you and your ilk to post shit about Hispanics and blacks, but it's not okay if any of them talk shit back to you, right?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"The gyst of the butthurt is that I told"

???

Speak English you stupid spic!

This is funny.

I have seen it happen many times over the past year or so.

I use a word, and a few days later, The Leaker uses (or misuses) the same word.

Check it out:
Murdock 7.5 went into some wild hysterics, or course, but that is the gist of it.

Of course, that "English is my second language!" beaner gets the spelling wrong!

Hahahahaha!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait right there liar. You werent trolling. Keep lyin though. It ammuses me.

Answer the question I asked.

Either we were both trolling or we're both racists. Which is it?
Oh, now me being racist is the issue. Bitch, dont you remember? I told your racist ass back then, EVERYONE'S racist. Me, you, EVERYONE! Even back then though, you were hypocritical as fuck. This sounds like some dumb shit you people used on me when discussing people going to hell. Did you ever figure out that me going to hell or not has about jack and shit do do with you going there? Apparently not!

So, did I answer the question?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, now me being racist is the issue. Bitch, dont you remember? I told your racist ass back then, EVERYONE'S racist. Me, you, EVERYONE! Even back then though, you were hypocritical as fuck. This sounds like some dumb shit you people used on me when discussing people going to hell. Did you ever figure out that me going to hell or not has about jack and shit do do with you going there? Apparently not!

I don't agree that everyone is racist.

More importantly, it was okay for you, FRW, Turd Furgeson, HFB, Farmer, etc to say racist shit, but I wasn't supposed to say anything racial in return, right?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
[
More importantly, it was okay for you, FRW, Turd Furgeson, HFB, Farmer, etc to say racist shit, but I wasn't supposed to say anything racial in return, right?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

When The Leaker starts listing names of all those mean people who were "Racistzzz!!" to Mexicans....

...it is starting to look like The Leaker has been carrying this burden for over 15 years!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Conservative white people logic:

I'm a racist and it's perfectly acceptable to say shit about blacks, Asians, and Spics

But "you people", you can't be racial in return.

Those are the rules.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

???

oh great, freud is done soaking his feet in saltwater and is posting again

Did he pm you a picture?

Do you ever see fast food billboards and just start gnawing into them, you fat stupid beaner slag?

cutting edge content, Freud. <slow clap>

I'm sure he can sell his content and make enough to feed his family, maybe, or not.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm sorry I ruined Safe Spaces.inc for all you little snowflakes

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

???

Did he pm you a picture?

Do you ever see fast food billboards and just start gnawing into them, you fat stupid beaner slag?

I'm sure he can sell his content and make enough to feed his family, maybe, or not.

I'm sure you smell like frying bacon when you're left out in the sun too long.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So NOW we were REAL racists and you just trolled. "Thats different", right. You argued with me about "everyones racist" back then too. Fuck you got some double as fuck standards, lady!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

???

Did he pm you a picture?

I'm sure you smell like frying bacon when you're left out in the sun too long.

How about providing for your family instead of posting online? How about that?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So NOW we were REAL racists and you just trolled. "Thats different", right. You argued with me about "everyones racist" back then too. Fuck you got so e double as fuck standards, lady!

I'm asking you a simple question. Is it only okay for white males to troll with race? It's not hard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm a racist and it's perfectly acceptable to say shit about blacks, Asians, and Spics

Those are the rules.
No clown, just pointing out the hypocrisy of you not owni g what YOU repeatedly said. Again, everyone is racist.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Those are the rules.
No clown, just pointing out the hypocrisy of you not owni g what YOU repeatedly said. Again, everyone is racist.

I own what I said. I was trolling on a troll forum. That is the big secret.