The gyst of the butthurt is that I told

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well we are all following her around you know...

And that's supposed to make sense.

Go to a board where the same group of people are posting.

Start stupid shit with a poster you dont like. Accuse them of "following" you.

I've been accused of "following" people even when I was there first. It's always all about them lol.
And if you have a delete button the world is practically coming to an end

Hahahahaha

Well those two have some bizzaro view of mod panels that is rooted in the narcissism.

They see it a power position. So it's the whole idea that you being a mod is some sort of "power"
They dont see it as a service to others. More like they see a mod as a "boss".

You forgot to add that the mods can spell "potato" and "renege" while using those two words in a proper sentence.

J/S

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
imagine a BF drinking game where you have to take a drink every time Dovey types the word "Narcissism"

I like how Dove laughs at a dig towards her. It's not the first time nor will it be the last.

I guess negative attention is better than no attention.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You forgot to add that the mods can spell "potato" and "renege" while using those two words in a proper sentence.

The irony of posting that in a thread where a mod misspelled the word "gist" in the title of the thread....

The irony is that you're a petty and repetitive fuckwit that couldn't produce a decent post even if Ernest Hemingway resided in your colon.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The irony of posting that in a thread where a mod misspelled the word "gist" in the title of the thread....

The irony is that you're a petty and repetitive fuckwit that couldn't produce a decent post even if Ernest Hemingway resided in your colon.
How many dead authors are up your ass, faggit? It aint.workin.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

One could ask you the same question Uncle Tom, except it would be how many "faggits" in your case.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One could ask you the same question Uncle Tom, except it would be how many "faggits" in your case.
My answer would be zero tho. There's the difference.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just you answering tells me there's a least a family of them using your colon as a jungle gym.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just you answering tells me there's a least a family of them using your colon as a jungle gym.
Oh, IC, so the only solution here is not respond. No way, Faggit!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So you like bragging about having gays use your ass as a playground?

Weird!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So you like bragging about having gays use your ass as a playground?

Weird!
When was that, nigger faggit? When you were hate pounding your asshole with a roadcone, screaming out my name in fury?