The hypocrisy is very strong here

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I see a huge group, lets call them "hollier than thou" group, acting biased, hateful and scatophobic.

They see an innocent little picture of someone with a chunk of poo and all of sudden they feel like it is something bizarre.

Reality check. Mother nature or better God, creATed a system so you can survive. You eat something and in your stomach it gives you vitamines, proteines and energy. The rest is useless and turns into a brown mass. Which by the way, comes out of your hypocrite asshole. If you want it or not.

Are you then also acting SHOCKED? Tell me..

I bet my money you enjoy it. Yet you act here like it is something wrong. Fucking hypocrites. Scatophobes.

But you aren't allowed to talk about politics. But being anti poo is ok?

Fuck you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well they deem themselves the high priests above us all so when they judge its just them telling the truth.

No one else is supposed to ever have their own judgements of course.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Well they deem themselves the high priests above us all so when they judge its just them telling the truth.

Exactly Dove. 100 percent. And if you don't drum on their vibe, they attack and insulting you.

Funny part is that 1 moderator is in their group. Just nasty.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I see a huge group, lets call them "hollier than thou" group, acting biased, hateful and scatophobic.

They see an innocent little picture of someone with a chunk of poo and all of sudden they feel like it is something bizarre.

Reality check. Mother nature or better God, creATed a system so you can survive. You eat something and in your stomach it gives you vitamines, proteines and energy. The rest is useless and turns into a brown mass. Which by the way, comes out of your hypocrite asshole. If you want it or not.

I bet my money you enjoy it. Yet you act here like it is something wrong. Fucking hypocrites. Scatophobes.

Fuck you

I thought you were leaving and never coming back......again?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well. I am light years better than you.

I have a well paying job. I have all my kids. I'm still married to the same man. I have never cheated on him. I live in a house you could never afford. I have a college degree. I go on vacation 3X a year. All our vehicles are no more than 8 years old and we have a very nice nest egg for any kind of an emergency.

Tell me what you have besides the newest STD from China? Well nigger nose? I'm waiting you welfare collecting cunt.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fuck you
Scatophobia is real and a bigger sin than teh racismz!!! Foreshame!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just dropped a magnificent Saturday morning chicken kekab and white wine scat.It started off as a hard to squeeze scat,then half way through turned in to machine gun scat.My guts feel much better after that.Though I do think there might be a bit of an encore after I have a egg and bacon sarnie for brunch.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I have a well paying job. I have all my kids. I'm still married to the same man. I have never cheated on him. I live in a house you could never afford. I have a college degree. I go on vacation 3X a year. All our vehicles are no more than 8 years old and we have a very nice nest egg for any kind of an emergency.

Tell me what you have besides the newest STD from China? Well nigger nose? I'm waiting you welfare collecting cunt.
Yet you're clearly deeply unhappy and bitter as hell, despite your "idyllic" setup... your posts and general attitude illustrate this.

No sexlife? Cheating spouse? Stagnation of the relationship?

That sort of thing is very common in a marriage. I've been in several longterm relationships myself and was engaged in the past. Once the "honeymoon period" wears off, it can be a struggle to remain interested, particularly when you're young.

Try to stick at it though for your (adopted?) kids sake. There's always LGBT marriage counselling if things are really bad.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet you're clearly deeply unhappy and are bitter as hell, despite your "idyllic" setup... your posts and general attitude illustrate that.

That sort of thing is very common in a marriage. I've been in several longterm relationships myself and was engaged in the past. Once the "honeymoon period" wears off, it can be difficult remaining interested, particularly when you're young.

Try to stick at it though for your (adopted?) kids sake. There's always LGBT marriage counselling if things are really bad.
The dude is sick in the head.

He dreams of that! The reality he lives in a shitty city. Huge debt for his chump house. Credit because of his cars. Vacay? Maybe 1x to Cancun with an „all you can eat“ buffet :LOL3: Obese, old, no real friends. Only his sex doll as as „spouse“.

But here with his „mod power“ he can proof power. What a social loser he is.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just dropped a magnificent Saturday morning chicken kekab and white wine scat.It started off as a hard to squeeze scat,then half way through turned in to machine gun scat.My guts feel much better after that.Though I do think there might be a bit of an encore after I have a egg and bacon sarnie for brunch.
Awesome SCAT report, defence minister Reaper. Yesterday I ATed a Burger King menu at midnight. 3 Burger. I went this morning and had stomach pain and dropped a sad SCAT!!! It was long like a bay arm. Then also like you, machine SCAT!!! After that I felt way better. The SCAT swam peacefully for 30 minutes, then I pulled the trigger .

I hope your defencesive SCAT weren’t looking sad like mines this monirnig.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I really can imagine how embarrassing it is for a female to SHIT !
Imagine sassy and old @The Countess . She thinks she is hot like Mariah Carey in her 20‘s.

But she hit the wall already. The morning, when she stands up seeing her jailbird loser of a husband, she goes straight to the toilet.

Dtop he panties and start SHITTING!!!! Her beans and tacos she had the day before. The 2 Foot incher going straight out of her 40yo + asshole. How embarrassing It is For her.

I mean us men, we have fun and can laugh about it. But females? @Lily also. The sad whale cant even see her snatch anymore with a belly like that!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The dude is sick in the head.

He dreams of that! The reality he lives in a shitty city. Huge debt for his chump house. Credit because of his cars. Vacay? Maybe 1x to Cancun with an „all you can eat“ buffet :LOL3: Obese, old, no real friends. Only his sex doll as as „spouse“.

But here with his „mod power“ he can proof power. What a social loser he is.
Come on now, Dilf. This is the internet, nobody ever tells lies! :LOL3:

I would not be at all surprised to learn that Flynn lives in some kind of mental facility and probably self harms everytime it gets triggered...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I find absolutely nothing appealing about eating or playing with shit. I'm not a closet scat fan and I find the act appalling and animalistic. I shit in the toilet then flush. It all ends there for me. I'm not a hypocrite. I don't think God intended human waste to be desired in any way but humans are fucking gross in many ways. It's disgusting and anyone who engages in any activity involving shit, other than flushing it should see a psychiatrist.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It's telling that UncleFiLTHy can't tell the difference between taking a shit and eating turds.

I've never before seen an adult stuck at the oral and anal stages simultaneously.

I'm also not surprised that both Dove and Scouse would rush to Scatman's defense; the one talks shit, the other thinks shit.

Far as I'm concerned, these coprophags can all go eat shit and die.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yet you're clearly deeply unhappy and bitter as hell, despite your "idyllic" setup... your posts and general attitude illustrate this.

That sort of thing is very common in a marriage. I've been in several longterm relationships myself and was engaged in the past. Once the "honeymoon period" wears off, it can be a struggle to remain interested, particularly when you're young.

Suck a dick. You're on vapors after I outted you and your fake pictures.

Fucking loser.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She has a Shrek that is supporting her now and he buys her iced cream. Yay, Duhv.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet the "hollier than thou" group again is avoiding the question. Flip flopping around again.

Flynn. LoL. Again. Why are you dissing SCAT???

wizer

Factory Bastard
@Flynn - Your posts would read a lot better if you left out all the insults. It's unnecessary and completely undermines whatever point you're trying to make. Which is too bad because underneath all those elementary school insults I'm picking up some intelligence which isn't all that common around these parts. You also come across as angry and my second thought is that @Lily must have really got under your skin for you to react like that. Do you talk to people like that offline? Of course you don't. Sooner or later you'd get your ass kicked. So why do it here, just because you can?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Flynn - Your posts would read a lot better if you left out all the insults. It's unnecessary and completely undermines whatever point you're trying to make. Which is too bad because underneath all those elementary school insults I'm picking up some intelligence which isn't all that common around these parts. You also come across as angry and my second thought is that @Lily must have really got under your skin for you to react like that. Do you talk to people like that offline? Of course you don't. Sooner or later you'd get your ass kicked. So why do it here, just because you can?
Intelligence??? :LOL3:

Jazzer, you need help bruh!

Again, where are your proofs, you liar?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn isn't battling me though. So, huh?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm behaving normally when it comes to poop. It goes down the toilet. There is no other place for poop in my life.
Liar??? Is asked how does it feel for you as a woman, when You decide to SHIT ? What does it feel for you with all your nails done and fancy perfume, thinking you are a „hot fat chick“? Knowing that a smelly brown mass is going out of your butthole!!!

Be honest and dont flip flop around like all the time, Lilly