The hypocrisy is very strong here

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm behaving normally when it comes to poop. It goes down the toilet. There is no other place for poop in my life.

Maybe Dilf will claim to be an inspiring Pier Paolo Pasolini and his posting of shit eating gifs is a commentary on political corruption and consumerism...the elites feed us shit and we gladly eat it...or maybe he was not given Play-Duh to play with as a child and had to resort to playing with his feces and now has an unhealthy fascination with shit.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe Dilf will claim to be an inspiring Pier Paolo Pasolini and his posting of shit eating gifs is a commentary on political corruption and consumerism...the elites feed us shit and we gladly eat it...or maybe he was not given Play-Duh to play with as a child and had to resort to playing with his feces and now has an unhealthy fascination with shit.
Another hypocrite entered the chat?

Tell us Aylana, why are you against SCAT??? Are you embarrassed when it comes out of your instagram ass?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh my bad. The point still stands even though the post in question wasn't directed at you.

I actually enjoy how forthright Flynn is...even when it was aimed at me.

Flynn you see coming, she comes right at you. Many butthurt posters online go behind the scenes and are basically snakes in the grass.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Scooter you sad FiLTH!!!
Are you also one who never eats and doesnt scat? Hypocrite.
Do you know of the Mr. Beast Burger guy? Look it up. Cunt.

I know a guy who does our town's Mr. Beast Burger offering and he works out of a food truck. You wouldn't like him. He's a large black man with long braids and bad teeth. Sloppy looking ... like not a guy you want to buy food from but he's awesome.

Anyway, I'll put in an order from DoorDash for 3 beast burgers and 2 Nashville hot chicken sandwiches and shit down your throat. You'll eat it like a king cobra eating a python.

* the feeding begins around 3 minutes into the video

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have a well paying job. I have all my kids. I'm still married to the same man. I have never cheated on him. I live in a house you could never afford. I have a college degree. I go on vacation 3X a year. All our vehicles are no more than 8 years old and we have a very nice nest egg for any kind of an emergency.

You forgot to mention your

penis.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn - Your posts would read a lot better if you left out all the insults. It's unnecessary and completely undermines whatever point you're trying to make. Which is too bad because underneath all those elementary school insults I'm picking up some intelligence which isn't all that common around these parts. You also come across as angry and my second thought is that @Lily must have really got under your skin for you to react like that. Do you talk to people like that offline? Of course you don't. Sooner or later you'd get your ass kicked. So why do it here, just because you can?

Suck a camel dick.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
mSCZ32d.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well. I am light years better than you.

I have a well paying job. I have all my kids. I'm still married to the same man. I have never cheated on him. I live in a house you could never afford. I have a college degree. I go on vacation 3X a year. All our vehicles are no more than 8 years old and we have a very nice nest egg for any kind of an emergency.

Tell me what you have besides the newest STD from China? Well nigger nose? I'm waiting you welfare collecting cunt.

And absolutely no one cares about any of that.

I don't believe you at all but let's pretend that's true. You are clearly fucking miserable. Instead of enjoying all of that shit you lean on for your self worth....you are gut hooked on some strange woman from a forum because her sexual choices infuriate you. Does any of this passion ever get directed at loving others in your life? Or you just use drugs and direct all that into Dovey and Poofer? Is being in a shit and miserable marriage to the same person really a selling point here? Oh okay so you are a codependent coward than who has convinced yourself staying is all you need. Got it. No thanks.

Not that I actually believe any of that, btw.

I mean. LoL.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn is Mr. Prickles...Flynn is 5 guys from Mugabi, Flynn is some jabroni named Gunz, Flynn is 2 guys, pick a one theory and stick with it, otherwise you all look stupid.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynn is Mr. Prickles...Flynn is 5 guys from Mugabi, Flynn is some jabroni named Gunz, Flynn is 2 guys, pick a one theory and stick with it, otherwise you all look stupid.
Oi
Lois Lane
your reporting is required over there,take proper notes :LOL3: :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And absolutely no one cares about any of that.

I don't believe you at all but let's pretend that's true. You are clearly fucking miserable. Instead of enjoying all of that shit you lean on for your self worth....you are gut hooked on some strange woman from a forum because her sexual choices infuriate you. Does any of this passion ever get directed at loving others in your life? Or you just use drugs and direct all that into Dovey and Poofer? Is being in a shit and miserable marriage to the same person really a selling point here? Oh okay so you are a codependent coward than who has convinced yourself staying is all you need. Got it. No thanks.

Not that I actually believe any of that, btw.

I mean. LoL.

Let me guess....

....I'm also a "judgey person???"

You fucking idiot.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn pretends to be a female and some people buy it.

It's a couple guys.

Yeah, right!

That's what you say because I've owned you for 3 years. Before I was Martini, Pickles, some dudes according to not you.

The funny thing, you think it bothers me but it must bother YOU more as you run around trying and wishing I was a guy.

Maybe I'm just a "judgey person?"

Dumb ass!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because, her 5th grade education didn't delve into into adjectives containing 10 letters. That would have been the 6th grade had she finished the 5th grade.

I can't remember which thread it was but she used an adjective as a noun today. God damn.

I mean how can you be so bad at grammar that you can't speak or write it correctly? Shit, even dumb dumb Shitler is better at it than she is...

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can't remember which thread it was but she used an adjective as a noun today. God damn.

I mean how can you be so bad at grammar that you can't speak or write it correctly? Shit, even dumb dumb Shitler is better at it than she is...

Right?

It's not like I don't make mistakes, we all do. But, when you go around trying to claim everyone is an idiot with a track record like hers...she should refrain from making up words when her "audience" has more brain power in their left pinky than she does in her entire whore body, that just spells ignorance on her part.

She proves this EVERY single time she tries to match wits with us. She should get a fucking clue after a while.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right?

It's not like I don't make mistakes, we all do. But, when you go around trying to claim everyone is an idiot with a track record like hers...she should refrain from making up words when her "audience" has more brain power in their left pinky than she does in her entire whore body, that just spells ignorance on her part.

She proves this EVERY single time she tries to match wits with us. She should get a fucking clue after a while.

It's al a clevr trole on her park, yu now?