The hypocrisy is very strong here

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's al a clevr trole on her park, yu now?

So clever that she plays the part of a ghetto ass mother that can barely keep a roof over her fucking head to a T. Now allegedly she's shacking up with a "writer" with M.S.

She'll do anything to not have to work and sponge off someone else. Gee, we've never seen this before.

Dove is straight human flotsam.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So clever that she plays the part of a ghetto ass mother that can barely keep a roof over her fucking head to a T. Now allegedly she's shacking up with a "writer" with M.S.

She'll do anything to not have to work and sponge off someone else. Gee, we've never seen this before.

Dove is straight human flotsam.

Yeah, its all so weird. The strange part is that she drags her children along with her through these things. :SadFace:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah, its all so weird. The strange part is that she drags her children along with her through these things. :SadFace:

That perhaps is the saddest part of all of this. Those children deserve a decent start in life or the cycle repeats itself through them. They grow up being a Dove.

It's sad really.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Suck a dick. You're on vapors after I outted you and your fake pictures.

Fucking loser.
Butthurt much?

You're a fraud, everybody knows it... the "no yUo!!!" routine doesn't work.

Imagine living in a mental facility and LARP'ing as a female online for 15 years? :LOL3:

LMFAO @ yUo... fucking schizo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
How come @Flynn is referred to sometimes as a he and sometimes as a she?
It's a deranged homo who lives in a mental facility LARP'ing as a female.

I called in a favour from a hacker I know and he found the address of the facility where "she" lives.

I can't post it due to rules about PI, but LMFAO at Flynn being committed to a nuthouse. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn is Mr. Prickles...Flynn is 5 guys from Mugabi, Flynn is some jabroni named Gunz, Flynn is 2 guys, pick a one theory and stick with it, otherwise you all look stupid.
You could be one of them, considering your history of catfishing. It's not normal for a middle aged guy to call himself "Aylana" and LARP as a female.

Fucking e-trannies are a plague around here...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's telling that UncleFiLTHy can't tell the difference between taking a shit and eating turds.

I've never before seen an adult stuck at the oral and anal stages simultaneously.

I'm also not surprised that both Dove and Scouse would rush to Scatman's defense; the one talks shit, the other thinks shit.

Far as I'm concerned, these coprophags can all go eat shit and die.
It's a troll, dummy. The reason he does it is to get a reaction, which he always does....

Besides, the scat freaks are usually homos, aka part of your rainbow LGBT community. :LOL3:

wizer

Factory Bastard
It's a deranged homo who lives in a mental facility LARP'ing as a female.

I called in a favour from a hacker I know and he found the address of the facility where "she" lives.

I can't post it due to rules about PI, but LMFAO at Flynn being committed to a nuthouse. :LOL3:
This is the most believable thing I read so far today.

But then again it's the only thing I read so far today.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Butthurt much?

You're a fraud, everybody knows it... the "no yUo!!!" routine doesn't work.

Imagine living in a mental facility and LARP'ing as a female online for 15 years? :LOL3:

LMFAO @ yUo... fucking schizo.

Sure I am.

Which IS why you can't explain the geo-tags on your stolen pictures. The only "fraud" out here is your pictures that belong to someone else.

Which is why you refuse to do Vocaroo and post any updated pictures. All of which I have done. You can point the finger all day long and try to deflect but the pictures you posted are from a different country all together, tard.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I did spend a little time there. Edna did fool a lot of people.

When she finally revealed the truth… it was like someone died.

No one has ever trolled harder than Edna. She is the greatest of all time.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You could be one of them, considering your history of catfishing. It's not normal for a middle aged guy to call himself "Aylana" and LARP as a female.

Fucking e-trannies are a plague around here...

Did you buy any new vintage wrasslen action figures on Ebay?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sure I am.

Which IS why you can't explain the geo-tags on your stolen pictures. The only "fraud" out here is your pictures that belong to someone else.

Which is why you refuse to do Vocaroo and post any updated pictures. All of which I have done. You can point the finger all day long and try to deflect but the pictures you posted are from a different country all together, tard.
You've been outed, son... time to get real!

How long have you been committed? Do they allow visitors? Hopefully they treat you ok, you hear some horror stories from those sort of places....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You've been outed, son... time to get real!

How long have you been committed? Do they allow visitors? Hopefully they treat you ok, you hear some horror stories from those sort of places....

Reverse psychology isn't going to work here Mein Cunt.

I like how more strident you get when talking about your doppelganger from Australia.

Those geo-tags are a bitch!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Can I post a pic of your "home"? :LOL3:

It's a big place, isn't it? Which wing do you live on?

Sure, you can.

Though, we all know you're just sore as fuck that YOU aren't as clever as you thought. Other posters have looked at your geo-tagged location as well and are laughing at you as I post this.

How other's got this information about you, is a huge mystery. Maybe you should delete the geo-tags next time you post false pictures purporting to be you?

Owned!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sure, you can.

Though, we all know you're just sore as fuck that YOU aren't as clever as you thought. Other posters have looked at your geo-tagged location as well and are laughing at you as I post this.

How other's got this information about you, is a huge mystery. Maybe you should delete the geo-tags next time you post false pictures purporting to be you?

Owned!
Faggot, you are the one who's been "owned".... zero proof to support your allegations except for "Huh duh I've proven it to ppl in PM's, HoNeST!!!"

GTFO you deranged shit smear.

Oh and dont forget to take your meds!! How often is it, three times a day? :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Faggot, you are the one who's been "owned".... zero proof to support your allegations except for "Huh duh I've proven it to ppl in PM's, HoNeST!!!"

GTFO you deranged shit smear.

Oh and dont forget to take your meds!! How often is it, three times a day? :LOL3:

Oh. Gawd! I'm sooo "owned" that I have a fucking parrot following me around squawking, "prove it!" "Prove it!"

If this is "owned" I will purposely be "owned" everyday!

Moron!

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Aryan!

Screenshot-20230418-171051-Bixby-Voice.jpg

Maybe I left my geo-tags in this graphic!

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Its soo fucking easy to nuke you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh. Gawd! I'm sooo "owned" that I have a fucking parrot following me around squawking, "prove it!" "Prove it!"

If this is "owned" I will purposely be "owned" everyday!

Moron!

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
That's rich, you're the one who saved and has been doing research on my pics... :Crazy:

You've been owned because I found out you live in a mental facility.

Seethe harder, it's fun to watch... just try not to rage-pop another eyeball.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's rich, you're the one who saved and has been doing research on my pics... :Crazy:

You've been owned because I found out you live in a mental facility.

Seethe harder, it's fun to watch... just try not to rage-pop another eyeball.

Oh. You mean like this?

Screenshot-20230418-171051-Bixby-Voice.jpg

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: