The hypocrisy is very strong here

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It is the name for the first human in the very first chapter of Genesis. Genesis is in the Bible. Before it was in the Bible, it was in Tanakh, the Hebrew Bible.

It's where Christians got it from, you massively ignorant douchebag.

As for them hating Christianity, they have been kind of genocide(d) by Christians...so there's that.
Well if it's in the Hebrew bible, it must be true!!!

Jews have been booted from 109 countries because of their behaviour...

109nt.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well if it's in the Hebrew bible, it must be true!!!

Jews have been booted from 109 countries because of their behaviour...

109nt.jpg

Hey stupid. You do know that there is actual proof of the existence of the Hebrew Bible, right?

You know there is evidence that the Jews, as a people/culture, have exited for thousands of years, right?

These are facts and they are unassailable. Just because our ignorant ass doesn't know something, it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Because your dumb ass was told to stay the fuck out of the match thread. Then, you tried to play Mr. Suave and try and sweet talk me into apologizing to you, when it was you that can't read and follow directions.

Funny. Looks like the pm does exist you fucking bigot.
You panel abused me numerous times, you lying cunt.

You're too much of a coward though to ever apologise when you're in the wrong.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey stupid. You do know that there is actual proof of the existence of the Hebrew Bible, right?

You know there is evidence that the Jews, as a people/culture, have exited for thousands of years, right?

These are facts and they are unassailable. Just because our ignorant ass doesn't know something, it doesn't mean it isn't true.
Jews lie, stupid. It's what they're renowned for.

Do you class David as a jewish name? Because it's a very common name here, and every David I've known hasn't been a chosenite.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jews lie, stupid. It's what they're renowned for.

Do you class David as a jewish name? Because it's a very common name here, and every David I've known hasn't been a chosenite.

It's not just Jews that have found evidence of these bibles, stupid.

Abolutely is David a Jewish name too. He was the king of the Isrealites...dumbass

Learn something useful.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Abolutely is David a Jewish name too. He was the king of the Isrealites...dumbass

Learn something useful.

How can you consider yourself a Westerner and laud Western Civilization and not know that one of the pillars of the Western world is Christianity? Christianity is based on Jesus, a Jew for god damn sakes.

What did you do in school? Volunteer to wash the wrestling teams jock staps?

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm sure the rampant incest in his family "tree" has rendered him sterile anyways.
Ha! Thats rich coming from you, considering the tales of your pre-teen years you once shared, during Christmas holidays, when you were groped by your drunken uncles during a game of Twister...

Remember? Or is it denial time. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Learn something useful.

And yet most people called David, aren't jewish.

So just because many years ago, some jew was named David, it's somehow a "jewish" name? :LOL3:

Has it not occurred to you that non-jews may have used the same name prior to that?

You're not very bright, are you tubs? Try to adopt some critical thinking, instead of believing without question everything you read on Wikipedia or watch on CNN.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really can imagine how embarrassing it is for a female to SHIT !
Imagine sassy and old @The Countess . She thinks she is hot like Mariah Carey in her 20‘s.

But she hit the wall already. The morning, when she stands up seeing her jailbird loser of a husband, she goes straight to the toilet.

Dtop he panties and start SHITTING!!!! Her beans and tacos she had the day before. The 2 Foot incher going straight out of her 40yo + asshole. How embarrassing It is For her.

I mean us men, we have fun and can laugh about it. But females? @Lily also. The sad whale cant even see her snatch anymore with a belly like that!

I poo at exactly 8:56 am every morning. Nothing embarrassing about it. I'm very regular.

I do my business, clean my myself up and get on with the day.

Why would that be embarrassing? Everyone shits. I'm just glad I have a healthy gut.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, right!

That's what you say because I've owned you for 3 years. Before I was Martini, Pickles, some dudes according to not you.

The funny thing, you think it bothers me but it must bother YOU more as you run around trying and wishing I was a guy.

Maybe I'm just a "judgey person?"

Dumb ass!

You need MEDS.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet most people called David, aren't jewish.

So just because many years ago, some jew was named David, it's somehow a "jewish" name? :LOL3:

Has it not occurred to you that non-jews may have used the same name prior to that?

You're not very bright, are you tubs? Try to adopt some critical thinking, instead of believing without question everything you read on Wikipedia or watch on CNN.

You are incredibly ignorant. If I were another Brit, I would be embarrassed by you.