The hypocrisy is very strong here

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sometimes, when I'm feeling generous, I feel sorry for her. But she's like a stray you want to help out and bites the hand that feeds her.

So yeah, she's a certifiable lunatic.

That's all you can do is feel bad for Dove, her upbringing and her bad choices have made her what she is. A mess.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's all you can do is feel bad for Dove, her upbringing and her bad choices have made her what she is. A mess.

However, your upbringing is the your past. What you do now, in the present, determines your future. What I get most from her is that she never learns from her mistakes. It's an endless loop of clusterfuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
However, your upbringing is the your past. What you do now, in the present, determines your future. What I get most from her is that she never learns from her mistakes. It's an endless loop of clusterfuck.

That is the definition of crazy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You are incredibly ignorant. If I were another Brit, I would be embarrassed by you.
No need to get salty, just because your Politically Correct worldview and libtarded version of historical events has been challenged.

I know your brain struggles to function in this type of scenario and you don't know how to react, it's what is known as an "NPC" moment. :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wait....is this not accurate?

Abrahams_Descendants.jpg
I don't see any Adams mentioned there...

I wonder if large Lil cares to comment?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Canaanites were pre-Isrealite. I believe they were the people that became the Jews.

They didn't appear out of nowhere.
Sure....

Some of them became Jews.

Some became apostates.

Some became Baalites.

Later on some became Christians.

But.....

Were there Jews before Judah?

I mean, if I asked "Were there Canadians in the year 1476?", what would the answer be?

"Germanic people were pre-North America. Some of them became Canadian. They didn't appear out of nowhere."?

Or....

"No."

?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure....

Some of them became Jews.

Some became apostates.

Some became Baalites.

Later on some became Christians.

But.....

Were there Jews before Judah?

I mean, if I asked "Were there Canadians in the year 1476?", what would the answer be?

"Germanic people were pre-North America. Some of them became Canadian. They didn't appear out of nowhere."?

Or....

"No."

?

In the Levant.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fat Lily likes to think, and more importantly convince others, that she knows everything about everything, when the reality is very different.

Also, did she really just call me a mutt?! :LOL3:

Next she'll be calling Dove "fat"...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fat Lily likes to think, and more importantly convince others, that she knows everything about everything, when the reality is very different.

Also, did she really just call me a mutt?! :LOL3:

Next she'll be calling Dove "fat"...

I most certainly don't know everything.

I know more than you and that skank though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No need to get salty, just because your Politically Correct worldview and libtarded version of historical events has been challenged.

I know your brain struggles to function in this type of scenario and you don't know how to react, it's what is known as an "NPC" moment. :LOL3:

The only challenging thing about you for me is to try to accept that you're human.

One accomplishment, loser. I'm waiting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny. Dove labels everyone a "narcissist." No matter what.

Nope. I don't label "everyone" a narcissist.

I label YOU and Oak narcissists. Just people who use narcissistic tactics.

The fact that you think what is said to you includes "everyone" is just consistent with my judgement upon you.

Glad to see the narcissists here huddling togther to reassure one another that it's me that's the problem and of course you guys aren't cluster b disordered psychos. I call EVERYONE that. And oh....I MUST be diagnosing you rather than simply observing.

It's real serious.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nope. I don't label "everyone" a narcissist.

I label YOU and Oak narcissists. Just people who use narcissistic tactics.

The fact that you think what is said to you includes "everyone" is just consistent with my judgement upon you.

Glad to see the narcissists here huddling togther to reassure one another that it's me that's the problem and of course you guys aren't cluster b disordered psychos. I call EVERYONE that. And oh....I MUST be diagnosing you rather than simply observing.

It's real serious.

Shut up, you fucking moron. Here, let me "label" you a fucking dipshit. Go get your G.E.D. and then come back and try to spell, "potato."

Once you can do that, maybe more than 3 people will actually listen to what your dumb ass has to say.

Until then, get fucked you cringy nasty cunt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut up, you fucking moron. Here, let me "label" you a fucking dipshit. Go get your G.E.D. and then come back and try to spell, "potato."

Once you can do that, maybe more than 3 people will actually listen to what your dumb ass has to say.

Until then, get fucked you cringy nasty cunt.

I am "judgey" about her based on her behaviors not her werdz.

Maybe a lot of people can't see the forest for the trees, but I see what she does and not what she says about anything.

Words are cheap.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no they're not, ppl pay me to listen to my words, words are like shakespeare in the void

wizer

Factory Bastard
I label YOU and Oak narcissists.

I post on several relationship forums, as well as a men's divorce forum.

People are very quick to label their ex's (or sometimes others they are in conflict with) as narcissists, and there's a problem with that.

You cannot accurately assign someone a medical diagnosis unless you are a licensed, trained and competent mental/medical health professional who has consulted with the patient face to face.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
both things matter

Fair. I think words matter a great deal as a generality. However, if you say something, but behave in contradictory ways to your words, they have been rendered meaningless.

That is where the adage "Words are cheap" comes from.