The hypocrisy is very strong here

wizer

Factory Bastard
yawn...enjoy this block
Did it hurt? You know.. having the inside of your penis removed and having the outer sheath inverted?

I always wanted to ask this question.

No, not because I want to have my penis cut off, gutted and flipped inside out, but I'm curious as to what it's like to go through the process. I'm thinking it's much worse than having wisdom teeth pulled.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Gaylana is on the sex offenders register for stealing scat from men's bathrooms in high end restaurants.

Such FiLTH!!
I just received a call from SPAGO‘s in Hoillyweird. GAYLANA indeed stole top SCAT from the toilets!!!
JOHN TRAVOLTA and MEL GIBSON are not amused.

GRUESOME.

I wonder what GAYLANA will do with the premium SCAT???

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
42826140_2067025919982899_521455046014009344_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No. Really???

Your "mental illness" is being lazy and fucking blatantly stupid.

Flynn can hand out diagnoses.

But if you are not in Oaks group of people who "matter".... you can't even observe others and have opinions or you are "diagnosing" them.

This is why I call them narcissistic. Also, Flynn admits he thinks it's okay to call people's jobs to try to get them fired. He probably also agrees with all the abuse Poofer inflicted on his ex wife and ex GF calling their jobs and calling police on them.

Because yanno....they play victim! Poofer is the only REAL victim.

wizer

Factory Bastard

..they play victim! Poofer is the only REAL victim.
We oughta go easy on Poofer, it's been brought to my attention that @King Martini suffered a very recent, severe, traumatic, personal tragedy in his life. It's of such magnitude I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Some things should not be made fun of and this is one of them, and I've confirmed it to be true. A few of his posts were moved from one area of the forum to another and he had a breakdown. We wish him a speedy recovery.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We oughta go easy on Poofer, it's been brought to my attention that @King Martini suffered a very recent, severe, traumatic, personal tragedy in his life. It's of such magnitude I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Some things should not be made fun of and this is one of them, and I've confirmed it to be true. A few of his posts were moved from one area of the forum to another and he had a breakdown. We wish him a speedy recovery.

He is pretty sensitive. Probably because his right testicle never descended. It's all up in there still.

His parents never had it treated.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

But if you are not in Oaks group of people who "matter".... you can't even observe others and have opinions or you are "diagnosing" them.

This is why I call them narcissistic. Also, Flynn admits he thinks it's okay to call people's jobs to try to get them fired. He probably also agrees with all the abuse Poofer inflicted on his ex wife and ex GF calling their jobs and calling police on them.

Because yanno....they play victim! Poofer is the only REAL victim.

You've proven that you're lazy and stupid. Why are you getting all upset at me skank? I never told you to be a drug addict that collects welfare.

You do deserve a Daytime Emmy for all your acting. The whole "Dove has ongoing heath issues" is surely going to win you that award for best wannabe attention whore.

No. The only victim here is you, right? After all it's everyone else that has the problem. Never you. You just get picked on for no reason.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You've proven that you're lazy and stupid. Why are you getting all upset at me skank? I never told you to be a drug addict that collects welfare.

You do deserve a Daytime Emmy for all your acting. The whole "Dove has ongoing heath issues" is surely going to win you that award for best wannabe attention whore.

No. The only victim here is you, right? After all it's everyone else that has the problem. Never you. You just get picked on for no reason.

She makes "mental health observations" in Meltdown.

Bwaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

She should be hospitalized for that alone.