The hypocrisy is very strong here

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
as a former librarian I salute you

Now I understand where you're coming from. My comment was in the context of our behavior towards one another though. It wasn't a commentary on the masses of tomes that have documented our civilizations and how we navigate the human condition.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You cannot accurately assign someone a medical diagnosis unless you are a licensed, trained and competent mental/medical health professional who has consulted with the patient face to face.

Bob and Doug have never met Jessie.

Bob says "Jessie is a narcissist."

Doug says "Jessie is not a narcissist."

One of them is right.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
True but neither of them is qualified to know who is right.

If they both thought Jessie was a penguin, they would both be wrong.

But if Jessie looked and acted like a penguin, it would be funny.

I think everyone can agree that if it walks and talks like a penguin, even if it is not a penguin, it is funny.

And there is absolutely no need to call a zoologist.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Not understanding how you draw that conclusion. If they never met Jessie, how can you say Jessie is not a penguin?

Because Jessie is a human being.

Human beings are not penguins and penguins are not human beings.

They are two distinct and separate groups.

Jessie has a chance of being a narcissist.

Jessie has no chance of being a penguin.

But if Jessie acts like a penguin and someone who is not a zoologist calls her a penguin it is funny.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Because Jessie is a human being.

Human beings are not penguins and penguins are not human beings.

They are two distinct and separate groups.

Jessie has a chance of being a narcissist.

Jessie has no chance of being a penguin.

But if Jessie acts like a penguin and someone who is not a zoologist calls her a penguin it is funny.
Well, you didn't initially quantify Jesse as a human being, you're only saying it now. That may be considered moving the goal posts, but in any event based on the new information provided, you're correct.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, you didn't initially quantify Jesse as a human being, you're only saying it now. That may be considered moving the goal posts, but in any event based on the new information provided, you're correct.
Are you still a broke whoreson???

LOL

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well, you didn't initially quantify Jesse as a human being, you're only saying it now.

Yeah, and Jessie's favourite colour is pink.

Did you need a complete record of Jessie's educational achievements too?

That may be considered moving the goal posts, but in any event based on the new information provided, you're correct.

That was not moving the goal posts.

That was providing you with the information needed to answer your question:

"If they never met Jessie, how can you say Jessie is not a penguin?"

I know Jessie.

Just because Bob and Doug have never met Jessie, does not mean I have never met Jessie.

Jessie is a awesome.

Jessie had a hot girlfriend that I really wanted back in 1981.

Jessie kinda walks like a penguin.

wizer

Factory Bastard
My responses were based on your original post and the limited information regarding Jessie.

Now that you've provided a novella about Jessie, it opens up more questions than answers.

Why would a hot chick want to be with a dude who walks like a penguin?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My responses were based on your original post and the limited information regarding Jessie.

There is no need to try to explain yourself.

Now that you've provided a novella about Jessie, it opens up more questions than answers.

I knew that would happen.

There could be many reasons.

Maybe because he is a professional basketball player who wins and has a lot of money and she likes rich winners.

636167218520509437-AP-C01-BIRDPLAY-07-1116641.JPG

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Lots of people have not.

Maybe because he makes crude farts jokes and she enjoys men who make crude fart jokes.
I think I knew that Jessie guy too.

Only his name was Geno, and he and his hot girlfriend made a 30-minute cassette recording of them farting and giggling and telling fart jokes.

It was funny.

And Geno's girlfriend was hot.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That's a real stretch.

You were doing better with the professional basketball player who waddles like a narcisstic penguin.

"narcisstic" is not a word.

Maybe because he is not very bright and she enjoys being the smartest person in the room.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I post on several relationship forums, as well as a men's divorce forum.

People are very quick to label their ex's (or sometimes others they are in conflict with) as narcissists, and there's a problem with that.

You cannot accurately assign someone a medical diagnosis unless you are a licensed, trained and competent mental/medical health professional who has consulted with the patient face to face.

Exactly. She sometimes blathers on about the dark triad, of course it's all her detractors. She's not equipped to diagnose an ingrown toe nail, nevermind a mental health disorder.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
If they both thought Jessie was a penguin, they would both be wrong.

But if Jessie looked and acted like a penguin, it would be funny.

I think everyone can agree that if it walks and talks like a penguin, even if it is not a penguin, it is funny.

And there is absolutely no need to call a zoologist.
Is Lily's nickname Jessie?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I post on several relationship forums, as well as a men's divorce forum.

People are very quick to label their ex's (or sometimes others they are in conflict with) as narcissists, and there's a problem with that.

Nope. You can't.

You can give your opinion based on the conduct you see from others, though.

People with disordered narcissism follow certain patterns and use certain tactics. I call it with what I see from someone.

I see it in Oak, Flynntini(Poofer also uses Flynn), Poofer is textbook and I'm not the first to say that...just the first online. And Murd, whose narcissism just gets worse as she ages.

I HAVE said it to Blurt. But I don't think Blurt IS a narcissist. I DO think he is pretty narrow minded and passive aggressive and wants to see himself in a certain manner so it's all but impossible to communicate with him and get anywhere.

But that's it. Flynn will claim I call "everyone" this but I don't. I say it about specific people for specific reasons.

My mother is a narcissistic abuser, and I've ended up in relationships with people like this. I can always own when I'm wrong....but once you've experienced it you know the stench of it.

Either way....I don't have to live with any of these people and they only occupy my screen. So it doesn't bother me at all. I'm just making observations....I'm not doling out diagnosis. It's no different than the shit they fling at me. They won't hesitate to claim I'm mentally ill....they can't diagnose anyone either.

Dont get me wrong, I DO have mental "illness", I'm diagnosed PTSD. But that presents largely with bad short term memory and triggers that cause panick attacks. Intrusive thoughts and over thinking. Anxiety and depression. Over the years I've used CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) to manage it and the difference is astounding. I'm not in survival mode anymore.

And just like me noticing they are narcissistic and how it doesn't bother me, I don't see why me typing that should bother them. I'm just some dumb bitch in MI typing an opinion on a small and obscure forum and they act like im murdering their grandparents or destroying their lives and diagnosing them somehow with things they don't like.

It's really not that serious....I kinda get off on how important it is to them lol.

I also realize that because MY words and opinions are so hard hitting to them that they would confuse them with a diagnosis and feel the need to reassure themselves that I cannot give a diagnosis.....they likely think their words and opinions are equally valuable to me. That explains why the more I directly interact with them the more they devolve emotionally.

We do come here to be amused, right? It's beautiful day outside and I have ass cheek mrsa and feel like absolute shit. No fever but I feel fatigued and icky. It's rough :/

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nope. You can't.

You can give your opinion based on the conduct you see from others, though.

People with disordered narcissism follow certain patterns and use certain tactics. I call it with what I see from someone.

I see it in Oak, Flynntini(Poofer also uses Flynn), Poofer is textbook and I'm not the first to say that...just the first online. And Murd, whose narcissism just gets worse as she ages.

I HAVE said it to Blurt. But I don't think Blurt IS a narcissist. I DO think he is pretty narrow minded and passive aggressive and wants to see himself in a certain manner so it's all but impossible to communicate with him and get anywhere.

But that's it. Flynn will claim I call "everyone" this but I don't. I say it about specific people for specific reasons.

My mother is a narcissistic abuser, and I've ended up in relationships with people like this. I can always own when I'm wrong....but once you've experienced it you know the stench of it.

Either way....I don't have to live with any of these people and they only occupy my screen. So it doesn't bother me at all. I'm just making observations....I'm not doling out diagnosis. It's no different than the shit they fling at me. They won't hesitate to claim I'm mentally ill....they can't diagnose anyone either.

Dont get me wrong, I DO have mental "illness", I'm diagnosed PTSD. But that presents largely with bad short term memory and triggers that cause panick attacks. Intrusive thoughts and over thinking. Anxiety and depression. Over the years I've used CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) to manage it and the difference is astounding. I'm not in survival mode anymore.

And just like me noticing they are narcissistic and how it doesn't bother me, I don't see why me typing that should bother them. I'm just some dumb bitch in MI typing an opinion on a small and obscure forum and they act like im murdering their grandparents or destroying their lives and diagnosing them somehow with things they don't like.

It's really not that serious....I kinda get off on how important it is to them lol.

I also realize that because MY words and opinions are so hard hitting to them that they would confuse them with a diagnosis and feel the need to reassure themselves that I cannot give a diagnosis.....they likely think their words and opinions are equally valuable to me. That explains why the more I directly interact with them the more they devolve emotionally.

We do come here to be amused, right? It's beautiful day outside and I have ass cheek mrsa and feel like absolute shit. No fever but I feel fatigued and icky. It's rough :/

Dove's idea of a "diagnosis" is taking pictures of her client's bowel movements and sending them to Martini, which also is allegedly me if that makes any fucking sense.

Oh, she was promptly fired for that after Martini/me told on her. It was a win-win situation for everyone. That mean't Dove could continue leeching off the system as she collects welfare to this day.

Isn't that right Dove?

Tell me if I'm being too "judgey."

LOL!!!!111111

wizer

Factory Bastard
Dont get me wrong, I DO have mental "illness", I'm diagnosed PTSD. But that presents largely with bad short term memory and triggers that cause panick attacks. Intrusive thoughts and over thinking.
Maybe you're overthinking the whole mental illness thing.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Most of the people in the so called community are mentally ill.
Another "mental diagnosis tosser outer".

Who needs psychiatrists anyway? We can just remotely diagnose everyone else and propose a course of treatment.

There are many, including me, who believe trannies, like you, are mentally ill because we reject the bodies we're born with and/or we just want to get an edge in women's sports and play peek-a-boo in girls restrooms.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another "mental diagnosis tosser outer".

Who needs psychiatrists anyway? We can just remotely diagnose everyone else and propose a course of treatment.

There are many, including me, who believe trannies, like you, are mentally ill because we reject the bodies we're born with and/or we just want to get an edge in women's sports and play peek-a-boo in girls restrooms.

Get some new material...your schtick is boring.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of the people in the so called community are mentally ill.
Oh, surely GAYLANA is the scholar with an IQ of 133 here. :LOL3:

Fucked up scum again with a higher than thou attitude. Kiss my middlefinger you turd.