There was a shooting at my in laws farm today!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only casualty tho was a shoulder after firing the 10ga. Didnt go through as much ammo as expected. Got the iron sights dialed in on the AR-10. Tested the theory that a 10mm Glock will fire a 40 cal and it absolutely will without fail! Loaded 3 different mags with 40's mixed in with the 10's at random. Even though the advertised muzzle velocity on the box was the same for both the 40 and 10, the 40's werent as loud. I think the box was full of shit! Cycled fine though. I think my new favorite is my 45 ACP. Man that thing shoots nice! Easy to be accurate too as it doesnt have much recoil!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only casualty tho was a shoulder after firing the 10ga. Didnt go through as much ammo as expected. Got the iron sights dialed in on the AR-10. Tested the theory that a 10mm Glock will fire a 40 cal and it absolutely will without fail! Loaded 3 different mags with 40's mixed in with the 10's at random. Even though the advertised muzzle velocity on the box was the same for both the 40 and 10, the 40's werent as loud. I think the box was full of shit! Cycled fine though. I think my new favorite is my 45 ACP. Man that thing shoots nice! Easy to be accurate too as it doesnt have much recoil!

Doya think you'll be ready for the next Fedex attack, Lokmeeer?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Doya think you'll be ready for the next Fedex attack, Lokmeeer?
I dont work at FedEx, josephine. One things for sure though, I've got weapons, and you dont!