Thinking of quitting for the hood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why not? You try to impersonate a man...

Look who fucking talks. Sad that nasty hoop in your labia rusted out.

Why do you struggle with the sentence format? Are you dickslexic?

Stop pretending Dinky Dianna.

I've tried pretending you're not mentally retarded but alas, it's a tall order....
Can't pretend he's not a child rapist tho

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've tried pretending you're not mentally retarded but alas, it's a tall order....

Is that nasty pissed on hoop, still stuck in you labia? Come on Dianna, you don’t seem to be having a problem with reading my posts. Ask Frank to read it for ya.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Can pretend he's not a child rapist tho

Can't pretend he doesn't swab his old fella in honey and Willy Wonk's Nerds when he wanders the playgrounds either....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can't pretend he doesn't swab his old fella in honey and Willy Wonk's Nerds when he wanders the playgrounds either....
Cant pretend he doesn't need a step stool to climb into bed

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Can't pretend he doesn't spank his old fella to posters of the Lollipop Guild cast in the Wizard of Oz...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can't pretend he doesn't spank his old fella to posters of the Lollipop Guild cast in the Wizard of Oz...
can't pretend there isn't at least 5 scared children trapped in his bedroom closet right now

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

can't pretend there isn't at least 5 scared children trapped in his bedroom closet right now

I read where that you keep 6 captive Stubby

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Can't pretend that children in his neighbourhood didn't hire a free candy tester for tranquilisers...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can't pretend that children in his neighbourhood didn't hire a free candy tester for tranquilisers...
Cant pretend he's not banned from buying Candy in all 50 states for good reason

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Cant pretend he's banned from buying Candy in all 50 states for good reason

Can't pretend the phrase "Senior Major" isn't Costa Rican slang for "Creepy Gringo with erectile dysfunction and a pocket full of gobstoppers"...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can't pretend the phrase "Senior Major" isn't Costa Rican slang for "Creepy Gringo with erectile dysfunction and a pocket full of gobstoppers"...
Can't pretend those children don't get angry everytime he touches them inappropriately

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Can't pretend those children don't get angry everytime he touches them inappropriately

Can't pretend those kids don't have their own neighbourhood watch and a Gofundme for tasers...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can't pretend those kids don't have their own neighbourhood watch and a Gofundme for tasers...
Can't pretend he's not on some child predator watchlist back in the US.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Can't pretend that he's not responsible for MS-13 recruitment drives in the 3-5 age group...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can't pretend that he's not responsible for MS-13 recruitment drives in the 3-5 age group...
Can't pretend that his upper lip doesn't smell like a 9 year old's ass

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Can't pretend Seamajor's name in Spanish doesn't translate to Pepé Le Pew in a Kindergarten...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus H. Christ. Who hacked your avatar, Flea? I would say quit just so I don't have to look at that. SMH.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Lol @ me getting negged for being honest.
Jesus H. Christ. Who hacked your avatar, Flea? I would say quit just so I don't have to look at that. SMH.

That idiot kid killer Breakfall, of course. He can’t whoop my ass nor can he make me ugly. That avatar is the only way he can”win” lolz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
images