This is just fucking horrid. And the story was buried.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So the stupid fucking establishment left is so full of hatred and bullshit that this story was buried BECAUSE the rapists were LGBTQ activists.

We all fucking KNOW that not all gay people are child molesters. But these stories get buried because leftwing are obsessed with images and appearances and they think every rape and assault that happens must be kept quite because THEY think it confirms biases. Which is fucking DISGUSTING.

These people....as I've said a million times....dont give a fuck what horrible things happen to women or children.

At this point everyone associating LGBTQ with PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, assault and child rape is completely correct to do so.

But NOT gay people in general. Just leftwing LGBTQ ones. Because that's exactly what these fucking people are. Pushing sex on children. Involving children in drag. Pushing to trans kids and medically destroy them.

And when something awful happens? They try to hide it and ignore it. Their narratives and unhinged causes are more important them then the safety and well being of women and children.

Just like any other cult. Just like fundi cults like what the Duggars are. Where everyone knows the male leaders are rapists and molesters but everyone looks the other way.

These fuckers get their way? This is gonna be common. Normal even. They simply dont care about anyones rights or well being. They are selfish sanctimonious peices of shit who are an enemy of humanity. They just hate humans. ALL this is about to them is politics. The living, actual human beings who suffer because of them? They dont give a FUCK. They only care about how they believe they can make their hateful, violent and degenerate "side" look better than US.

They throw a fit if the offender is right wing....completely missing that we dont care if a rapist or offender is right wing. We want them in prison and we want justice. They ONLY care about the politics. Nothing else.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You're going to set poor @Admin. off into a hysterical fit of tears with this post.

you know, because at one time, somewhere, someone who wasn't part of the LGBT community did something naughty to a child

May have even been from a Republican state too!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're going to set poor @Admin. off into a hysterical fit of tears with this post.

you know, because at one time, somewhere, someone who wasn't part of the LGBT community did something naughty to a child

He can go drive off a cliff.

He threw a fit about Andrew Tate and accused ME of supporting rape. And we were not even defending Tate. We just wanted the facts and evidence. I dont even know how a man can such a thing to a woman unless he is a heartless fucking prick who has lost touch with humanity.

They start on shit like this and you can see their hatred for all the wrong people because they do not even CARE about human beings. ALL they ever care about is spewing hate at us.

They dont even care if its true or not. They are ready to throw people in prison over accusations alone but when it comes to anyone their "side" is pushing a narrative on...they just sweep it away and ignore it.

Its fucking rage inducing and sickening. They have no actual empathy. None. They see shit like this all they care about is whose politcs it impacts.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

What pisses me about these libs is that when it's someone from their side, they make excuses like crazy. "Exception to the rule, a point out of the curve, doesn't represent the majority" but when a conservative does something, it means all of them are just the same filth, at least in their minds.

But one thing is for sure, what was said about their next step after being allowed to marry and the media was flooded with LGBT propaganda is happening. EVERYONE who was paying attention said the same thing, they're gonna go after the children and do whatever they can to push them into the lifestyle.

And that's exactly what's happening today and yet, these imbeciles have the audacity to say that stuffing the heads of toddlers with that garbage won't sway their behavior.