...for supposed TOS violations.

I have hundreds of VPN servers and multiple browsers downloaded. :ThumbsUp1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Who you piss off recently lol?

Dunno....the list is long and of a varying nature, but I suspect Seaboobs or Locustbugs.

Hard to say.

What I do know, is that whoever is following in MaxiQueer's footsteps, is the biggest pussy I ever seen. Such a cowardly lil snowflake. Prolly afraid to leave the house. Prolly afraid to get in the shower til the water is the right temperature. Afraid to touch paper cause they might get a paper cut. Fucking pussy, thats what they are. BIG TIME!!! Pussy of the year, on the coat tails of MaximumRoach.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Dunno....the list is long and of a varying nature, but I suspect Seaboobs or Locustbugs.

Hard to say.

What I do know, is that whoever is following in MaxiQueer's footsteps, is the biggest pussy I ever seen. Such a cowardly lil snowflake. Prolly afraid to leave the house. Prolly afraid to get in the shower til the water is the right temperature. Afraid to touch paper cause they might get a paper cut. Fucking pussy, thats what they are. BIG TIME!!! Pussy of the year, on the coat tails of MaximumRoach.

Yeah....that's why I'm thinking it's Seaboobies... he has a rat track record. :ROFL:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Hard to say.

Yeah....that's why I'm thinking it's Seaboobies... he has a rat track record. :ROFL:
yeah it was that snitch pedophile seamoron

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm thinking it's that cunt holigay

Anything is possible though whoever is responsible doesn't know me very well... I never accept exclusions from sites, forums, software, apps, et cetera. There's always an easy work around...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yup, Sea a snitch it seems, Lotus "dont like to see things", and SwallowGay bailing out pedophiles. I say thats your top 3 as of right now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Also all 3 have had complaints about Grimm..... who also had his image hosting attacked.

Other than Sea, the other 2 have griped about Bastard Factory.

Then you have SwallowGay, who supported the one that was reporting members, and threatened member PI.

Hmmmmm, clues adding up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oooooooo, I know this will rile up whichever pussy it is, since they were both against it...... I would like to remind y'all that the annual quarterly Purge should be coming up in about a month :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yup, Sea a snitch it seems, Lotus "dont like to see things", and SwallowGay bailing out pedophiles. I say thats your top 3 as of right now.

I forgot about seaslug being a Rat, yeah he sounds like he could do shit like that.

btw.... can't see your pic

Which pic?

Was it after the word "...month"? if so, its prolly an emoji. They seem to be being weird too, as if someone reported that shit too.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
BF said it's a backend problem... the emojiis are being discontinued or tweaked somehow off site and it's affecting here.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

I forgot about seaslug being a Rat, yeah he sounds like he could do shit like that.

btw.... can't see your pic

Which pic?

Was it after the word "...month"? if so, its prolly an emoji. They seem to be being weird too, as if someone reported that shit too.
Yeah that's the one.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Bayimg is back up and it claims to be uncensored.. evens appears to scan them for copyright on upload

Removal
The picture is uploaded by a user of this site. The site has no responsibility for it. If this image is illegal, please send an e-mail to abuse (and put ILLEGAL + URL in the subject). We will not remove any pictures that are just immoral or in any way legal to host under Swedish law.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hard to say.

I fucking adore my popularity. No worries, nothing got lost.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Mine got snuffed too, which I kinda like, as fucked up as that may sound. That's some internet terrorism for us right there - I hope s/he was a former BH Reg and/or FH mod ;)

SSS
- Keep up the good work!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hard to say.

Just your testicles...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hard to say.

Just your testicles...

like the set youre without?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

I don't think it's anybody but the image host.

That host has been cracking down alot as of late if it's the host I'm thinking it is.

Gonna make having a match kind of tough...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Need to crack down on seamajor touching children

Ive still got yours Stubby. your need to lose 30 pounds, find a real watch, stop using bitch wax, grow some balls. I’d say grow a couple of feet, but I know that impossible. Maybe get up off of your fat sedentary ass now and then. Must be embarrassing being you.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
TLDR, this thread sounds like a desperate cry for help.

XKPSG2QVQBOBZNVKQ5N3DBRQVQ.jpg