Totally

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Hi! I haven't blown through this dead whore crammed dumpster for a while. So like, hi - totally.

Firstly, a poster here pointed out that I had a shit stain. It's on one of my socks after I drunkenly stomped on a huge vile pile of worm crawling excrement, which also served as a mansion for black flies. Don't. Let. One. Land. On. You. True story. Also, the poster Vile_Pile sends me PMs asking me to fly to her shabby town/village, to fuck her butt. What a clever cunt. If I did that, I would spend the rest of my life blowjob-less. Cheers, Stinky, a rank finger is a fantastic alternative than your Vile dipped pinky. Jerking off later would make your hand smell worse than the huge shit that'll tumble outta your double-fistable dot when you make this world a better place.

1540193375647.jpg

Next, MasterBlaster submits blank posts - wordless, picture-less, genuinely pitiful. Let's take a close look at why he does this. The guy has never been able to play the drums with violent authority. Whoops, that wasn't true. MB beat his fuckin' on everything from the cymbals to the floor. Must've actually looked badass during the band he was in, always the shitty openers that no one would come to for free if they headlined a show. Gas money *shrug*. Keep it up MB, your current one-liners will join the blank crew soon enough. Thank you for shutting the fuck up when you post:

1559812092410.jpg

Oh yeah- Stinky. His mom posted a picture of him when he was young and his posts here confirm it's him. Stinky to the motherfuckin' rescuuuuue! *shitty song blasts as Stinky enters any room anywhere, even whorehouses*

1559833070150.jpg

SSS
- smiling at the fact that MB's both brain-dead and deaf. Helen Kellen's descendant

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
:LMAO: Fancy dicked fucker

Stank-the-rank, wha'cha'doin' by raised an unwashed brown hand? As evidence - you do indeed have a stinky finger. Thanks for clearing that up for the doubters. Hell, you almost remind me of my hero:

irreversible.jpg

SSS
- good on ye bruvah

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Gwar fans are homos ... and sit on cacti for the fuck of it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How do you know ? post up one o' them 4 day polls so all 6 people here can vote on it (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My bum hurts...I think a GWAR fan was behind me in line (:

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
ANYTHING that comes close to copying KISS is lame-o. KISS did it - it's DONE.

God of thundeeeeer! That KISS song kicks so much ass that it cannot be covered. It would ruin their careers. However, this daisy is far better than the first version. A-B these two, you'll be embarrassed about how wrong you were. Buy a fucking toupe and big dark sunglasses...

SSS
- you're really showing your age, MB

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now now SSS ... you're showing your butthuRt Mr.StinkyScrotum...

One of my KISS Fav's

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
ANYTHING that comes close to copying KISS is lame-o. KISS did it - it's DONE.
Copying Kiss? Seriously? :LOL1:
Some people never give Gwar a chance.
It's sad I know. Gwar is in a league of their own no one is like them and never will be and they never copied anyone. Just a listen to one of their songs and it's pretty obvious.