Well ladies a question.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes.

Faking an orgasm is completely okay. Especially if it's someone who is normally doing a great job and who always gets it done but the problem is you and you know it just isnt gonna happen. It's okay to fake it.

Keep the spirits up and all that.

It's okay to fake it if you are having a terrible time and you want to get it over with without some awkward confrontation. It's much better than saying "You know what, not only am I definately not going to cum no matter what you do, I'm also starting to feel disgust and anger. Let's just stop and you can get on out of here". Usually faking it helps them finish if your performance was convincing and hot enough and then its over and you go home or cuddle and go to sleep.

Sometimes you can really stress people out if you dont just fake it.

I'm sick of people pretending this is a bad thing. It's only bad if you are always faking it or faking it more than you dont fake it. That would be a problem and you are only cheating yourself. But once in a while there is no problem faking it. Women can be happy with or without an orgasm just with the experince and closeness.

And bullshit on saying "men are not needed". No amount of vibrators or dildos can replace a man and everything a man brings to a sexual experience. His hands. His touch. His scent. His body. Kissing. Biting. There is so much more involved in the whole experince than just making your clit feel good. No amount of vibrating plastic can compete with a flesh and blood male. If I had to chose between having orgasms with a dildo or never having them with a man....i would take the man. I hate this thinking we dont need men .....even for sex. We do. And the orgasm a man can give is way better than the orgasm you can get from a vibrator. I've had both and the sex toy orgasms are almost too much. To "sharp". Its almost like its forced.....like some medical procedure. I'm not shitting on it, they have their place for sure. I just much prefer sex with other human beings.

I feel like if you are a heterosexual woman and you say "men are not needed" for sex....you really gotta be dead inside. You must be having sex with men you are not attracted to or having sex for the wrong reasons. I'm bisexual and I could be happy with a female partner but nothing compares to sex with a man that you've connected strongly with who does "it" for you. Men are hot. Nature is always superior.

Scrotes and scum bags are not needed. MEN will always be needed and IMO sex with men is far superior to sex with machinery.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Any woman who says men are not needed is doing so as a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that an inability to get and keep a man has been thrust upon her through no choice of her own as part of the many injustices in life

Women who have qualities men need in mate understand that they too, in turn, need the men that need them. Man and Woman were designed to be symbiotic and to deny this fact is to deny reality itself.

Period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why are the "men are not needed" type of females always the bitter, unattractive sort? It's truly baffling!!

The thought of fucking plastic for your entire life is really depressing as fuck.

I wouldnt trade men for anything. And I've had some horrible experiences with men.

Still need them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The thought of fucking plastic for your entire life is really depressing as fuck.

I wouldnt trade men for anything. And I've had some horrible experiences with men.

Still need them.
That's a very healthy attitude

One I wouldn't expect to see coming from a woman who cannot attract a man in the first place. So of course, eventually, when alienated by enough men, she's going to run with the PeeWee Herman "I meant to do that" excuse as the reason for the emptiness she'll claim she isn't feeling.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Why are the "men are not needed" type of females always the bitter, unattractive sort? It's truly baffling!!
Because deep down inside they yearn for a stiff cock so much so that it makes them frothy at the mouth spitting venom over cock lusties

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So back on topic.

Lily has to fake orgasms. Or so it would appear. And one must naturally wonder why that is? :Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Because deep down inside they yearn for a stiff cock so much so that it makes them frothy at the mouth spitting venom over cock lusties

Yes one that's attached to a male body. With a beautiful male brain operating it.

The funniest part is.....who do they think made those vibrators? So men are still making their miserable asses cum by way of designing and building the fucking vibrators and dildos.

Hear that ladies? Says THANK YOU SIR.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think some women have bought this delusional that men are attracted to women that they think dont need them.

You know that "boss bitch" mindset. They think men think its sexy if a woman doesnt "need" them....but "wants" them.

This is actual bullshit. This isnt just a man thing either.....everyone needs to feel needed. And if a man feels like you dont need him his attitude will be "fine. Fuck it. You got this. You dont need me....I'm out". And you will get ghosted AF.

WHY should a man have to work so hard for so little? ALL men want is respect and to feel needed and appreciated. They dont give a fuck about your job. Your education. Your boss botch shit. Or your vibrator. They simply dont find this mentality attractive.

And come the fuck on CAN YOU BLAME THEM? How the fuck would these same women feel if men treated them as disposable life enhancers they dont really need but like having around if they act right? Yeah that's basically Andrew Tate with a pussy.

Sharona and Oak are the female Tates lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honey, there are "men are not needed" women solely due to the behaviors of men. You have no one else to blame.

I fucking adore men, but if I didn't I woudn't need them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To fake or not to fake?

That is the question. Have you ever? Do you still fake it occasionally?
Of course. A few times with men who were shitty lovers with very fragile egos. That's just because I'm an empath.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Honey, there are "men are not needed" women solely due to the behaviors of men. You have no one else to blame.

I fucking adore men, but if I didn't I woudn't need them.

You would though.

Lotus if all the men vanished tomorrow....yeah they would take wars and violence and sexual violence with them....BUT

You wanna get out there and get the oil? Build and maintain the infrastructure? Most all the excitement and adventure and imagination men bring would be gone.

On the up....women would likely get along better and become more unified if we were not constantly competing for dick. And I included myself in that to be nice. Most all the nasty issues women have with eachother has to do with men.

If you are hetro you definately need them for sex and there is no way around that. Masturbating with plastic tools (built by men) forever would be soul crushing depressing.

Adore men by making it clear they are needed. They are more likely to kill the scrotes for us if they feel appreciated ♡

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course. A few times with men who were shitty lovers with very fragile egos. That's just because I'm an empath.

How about with a really good lover who normally really does it but on a particular night your body just isnt gonna do it.....and his ego isnt fragile at all but you just enjoy pleasing him?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait, so Femcels don't exist also? Many of them tend to look like you and own the same brand cauldron.

And no I'm not an incel ffs. Isn't it time you leftards learned some new words?
I think you are an Incel. Do you want us to think up a new term to describe you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think you are an Incel. Do you want us to think up a new term to describe you?

Why do you think Aryan is an incel?

I've seen the incels. I've interacted with the incels. There isnt a single male here I would put on that level. Not even Admin or Blandy and have you seen the way they use sex to degrade me?

There isnt a man here anywhere near that level of resentment and hatred towards women.

Why do you think Aryan is like this?

And yeah there definately are femcels....I've seen their reddit and oh boy. They are miserable women who hate themselves and vent about it intensely. I tried interacting with them as well and they demanded a photo proof that I was ugly enough to talk to them...I shit you not.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotty fat botty has lost the damn plot, although to be honest, I'm not sure she had to begin with.

Must be all those psychedelic drugs she took back in '76 at those nudist swinger camps.