What do you ingest, that makes you horny, if anything

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would first like to state, that I am a very sexual person lol. So, if I ingest something that compiles the horniness, its like going into Turbo Lover mode lol.

The top things I ingest would be.....

1) Caffeine: coffee every time. If I take an energy capsule, its super magnified. Especially with alcohol thrown into the mix.

2) Shell Fish: especially oysters, and mussels, the rest do too, but those the main ones

3) Alcohol: this is least on the list. If I were to rank what does it the most, prolly tequila, followed by whiskey, in the liquor category. Wine will too big time, but it makes me sleepy.

If I were to combine all 3..... watch out. Cause we headed for an all night fuck fest hahahaha. Not so much "fucking" all night, lots of kinky things to do when horny as fuck :GiggleBitch:

Bonus for Men: zinc from shellfish increases your "load". Zinc supplements also do the same :GiggleBitch:

Sooooo..... how 'bout y'all? lulz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As you post this I wonder how many women are noticing that the crown molding needs a new coat of paint as a fool grunts madly on top of her in that two minutes of "hawt" sex.

*sigh* :eyeRoLL:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I would first like to state, that I am a very sexual person lol. So, if I ingest something that compiles the horniness, its like going into Turbo Lover mode lol.

1) Caffeine: coffee every time. If I take an energy capsule, its super magnified. Especially with alcohol thrown into the mix.

2) Shell Fish: especially oysters, and mussels, the rest do too, but those the main ones

3) Alcohol: this is least on the list. If I were to rank what does it the most, prolly tequila, followed by whiskey, in the liquor category. Wine will too big time, but it makes me sleepy.

If I were to combine all 3..... watch out. Cause we headed for an all night fuck fest hahahaha. Not so much "fucking" all night, lots of kinky things to do when horny as fuck :GiggleBitch:

Bonus for Men: zinc from shellfish increases your "load". Zinc supplements also do the same :GiggleBitch:

By choosing Rob Halford for your OP, were you trying to tell us something?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
As you post this I wonder how many women are noticing that the crown molding needs a new coat of paint as a fool grunts madly on top of her in that two minutes of "hawt" sex.

*sigh* :eyeRoLL:

I didnt realize this was Meltdown. Well allow me to retort....

Bitch I dont think even 10 pounds of shellfish would get your crusty cunt juices flowing! A motherfucker simply must find a fold, and fuck it with some lube.

And for the record, I go at least 30 minutes, an hour if you count foreplay. And my Ladies ALWAYS came first.

Did they use your pussy as a movie prop in Star Wars?

iu

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bitch I dont think even 10 pounds of shellfish would get your crusty cunt juices flowing! A motherfucker simply must find a fold, and fuck it with some lube.

And for the record, I go at least 30 minutes, an hour if you count foreplay. And my Ladies ALWAYS came first.

iu

Was I talking about you specifically? No.

Men talk. So do women. Most women don't want to have sex all the time because many men suck at it. That's the truth. And you can say what you about me, it's not an issue with me. It's many women that feel this way.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You said "as YOU post this", so I figured you implying shit. AND you said "A" fool.

Dont try and turn this around like you wasnt fucking with me.

This thread was asking about what someone may ingest that makes them horny. I gave 3 examples for myself. Either post something that you eat, drink, snort, smoke, whatever, that gets you horny, or simply say "Nothing does it for me anymore", cause thats what Im sure it is.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Truth being said though, you ARE right about MOST Men sucking at the sex. It gives the rest of us a bad rep.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You said "as YOU post this", so I figured you implying shit. AND you said "A" fool.

Dont try and turn this around like you wasnt fucking with me.

This thread was asking about what someone may ingest that makes them horny. I gave 3 examples for myself. Either post something that you eat, drink, snort, smoke, whatever, that gets you horny, or simply say "Nothing does it for me anymore", cause thats what Im sure it is.

I was referring to the moment you're posting. It's easy to comprehend English if you take the time to read and then THINK. As you are posting, not as you are fucking...I didn't say that you were fucking.

The implication is that, in other places in the world, where women could be in bed with their mates and bored...you are posting about how wonderful you are.

The point being maybe you're only seeing your side of the equation and not aware how it's seen from the female point of view.

Jesus Christ, you're like an open would waiting for the slightest breeze to set you off in spasms of pain...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes yes, but this is about what makes someone horny. If they eat, drink, or whatever something.

I guess if someone has a disappointing sex life, they prolly dont get horny at all.

Time for some coffee lulz. Might rub one out after.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes yes, but this is about what makes someone horny. If they eat, drink, or whatever something.

I guess if someone has a disappointing sex life, they prolly dont get horny at all.

Time for some coffee lulz. Might rub one out after.

There ya go Blazer.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu
Jesus H. Christ. That was an overreaction, mang.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me see...

A nice cup of coffee in the morning makes me horny often.

Mangoes too, I've noticed.

But in my case, if I go to sleep at 3 AM, I sometimes wake at 8 AM with a huuuuuge erection and lucky the lady who's sleeping next to me when that happens.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What do I ingest that makes me horny? The smell of a man I have chemistry with.

Thank you Lotus! You do ingest the aroma of that Man, via your nostrils. So that does apply!

A nice smelling Lady, will have an effect on me, not like the others I mentioned though. Also, some aromas can turn me off. Im not talking stinkyness, of course thats a turn off lol, Im talking certain floral perfumes and such.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Let me see...

A nice cup of coffee in the morning makes me horny often.

Mangoes too, I've noticed.

But in my case, if I go to sleep at 3 AM, I sometimes wake at 8 AM with a huuuuuge erection and lucky the lady who's sleeping next to me when that happens.

Good to know Im not the only one, with the coffee lol. Also makes my balls swell lol.

I've never noticed fruits to do it for me though.

Lol, I keep an erection through the night, every night lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
LOL some girls have a particular smell when they're on their periods

I'll never forget that time, my wife's friend was over with her daughter. And the daughter said "mommy, whats that smell". Mom said "what does it smell like dear?". Lil girl didnt hesitate.... "Like fish sticks" hahahahahaha.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll never forget that time, my wife's friend was over with her daughter. And the daughter said "mommy, whats that smell". Mom said "what does it smell like dear?". Lil girl didnt hesitate.... "Like fish sticks" hahahahahaha.
eww lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I'll never forget that time, my wife's friend was over with her daughter. And the daughter said "mommy, whats that smell". Mom said "what does it smell like dear?. Lil girl didnt hesitate.... "Like Dick Cheese"- - - - - - -

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)

A vagina is like a coupon book for alcohol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My point is, I don't have to ingest anything outside the actual object of my desire. The man himself makes me horny. His face, his mouth, his scent, his hands, his shoulders, his back, his ass, his eyes, and other things.