When Admin succumbs to his own administrative politicking...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I for one, surrounded in the finest damask of impregnability and left confused and bewildered by some of my colleagues' superhuman abilities to be confused and bewildered, am left simply asking a question simper than their own logistical rhetoric.

Why are we turning this site into a mirror of what BH and TRF became, why are we elucidating a right ol' right wing write-in by confiscating it's only worth. Too ultimately shut down a site, and the community therein?

I do not come here to fucking agree with everyone while aggrandising myself.

I want to hear from those that have a different view, and not just the view that we should drive off those we could never actually deal with, or in terms of talent dominate.

Garraty 47 is my e-friend, in terms of an internet connection... and I do not need to agree with him politically. He has wasted lefties like us for decades.

If you cannot take him on, stop fucking swamping him. It should be beneath your own idioms of worth.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
For the record, I have nothing against Garraty. This "drama" is completely unnecessary.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
ihcal64aryk71.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I for one, surrounded in the finest damask of impregnability and left confused and bewildered by some of my colleagues' superhuman abilities to be confused and bewildered, am left simply asking a question simper than their own logistical rhetoric.

Why are we turning this site into a mirror of what BH and TRF became, why are we elucidating a right ol' right wing write-in by confiscating it's only worth. Too ultimately shut down a site, and the community therein?

I do not come here to fucking agree with everyone while aggrandising myself.

I want to hear from those that have a different view, and not just the view that we should drive off those we could never actually deal with, or in terms of talent dominate.

Garraty 47 is my e-friend, in terms of an internet connection... and I do not need to agree with him politically. He has wasted lefties like us for decades.

If you cannot take him on, stop fucking swamping him. It should be beneath your own idioms of worth.

Admin isn't responsible for Garraty's relative silence.

Why don't you ask Garraty about Garraty?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No doubt his silence is golden to you, I never once seen you get the better of him.

I don't care if he posts or not. He doesn't read what I post to begin with.

You are the one that had disputes where you called him out for being a Trump supporter. He told you multiple times that he wasn't.

I resisted labeling him a Trump supporter. I agree with him on many issues. I just don't support his derangement about the Democratic Party, while calling out everyone else for their disgust with Trump.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't care if he posts or not. He doesn't read what I post to begin with.

You are the one that had disputes where you called him out for being a Trump supporter. He told you multiple times that he wasn't.

I resisted labeling him a Trump supporter. I agree with him on many issues. I just don't support his derangement about the Democratic Party, while calling out everyone else for their disgust with Trump.

He does read what you post, he chooses to ignore it, and if he does respond you should simply understand that your viewpoint is not his.

It's not mine either.

He hates Trump, just not as much as he hates democrats or democracy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He does read what you post, he chooses to ignore it, and if he does respond you should simply understand that your viewpoint is not his.

It's not mine either.

He hates Trump, just not as much as he hates democrats or democracy.

I don't agree that he reads me, but that's neither here nor there.

I don't expect him to have my view point, just as he should expect no one might have his.

And yes, he hates the Democratic Party and possibly democracy.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't agree that he reads me, but that's neither here nor there.

I don't expect him to have my view point, just as he should expect no one might have his.

And yes, he hates the Democratic Party and possibly democracy.

Democracy should be hated, he is right. Billions starve while 1% live it large as billionaires.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is that Lilly?

You are able to address social, political and cultural topics by both narrowing in on a point and being able to link it back to the bigger picture.

I like that ability you have. You also have a gift for gab and a poetic way about you that I wish I had. I think that's the Scots in you. Ultimately, I think you're very humane. And that's what I like best.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Jesus, look how I fucking trigger you all. This game is getting exciting again, but not wank sock exciting, maybe Mammas and Pappas wet California dreamin.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You are able to address social, political and cultural topics by both narrowing in on a point and being able to link it back to the bigger picture.

I like that ability you have. You also have a gift for gab and a poetic way about you that I wish I had. I think that's the Scots in you. Ultimately, I think you're very humane. And that's what I like best.

This isn't about like bonnie lass, it's about a forum where differing views are accepted and admired.