And the fucking liberal garbage demands to be respected...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"I dont see the point of being upset about ideas....unless it's deemed a danger to our democracy and challenges a narrative my politcal side pushes. Or if it deemed hate speech by my side of politics and offends people I agree with. If something we say or do offends you, get over it"

K.

I dont see anyone claiming this guy who completely degraded and warped Christianity with this gross garbage about Christ should be arrested or silenced. It's just observing the score. How its somehow to attack and twist some beliefs but you cant even question others.

For example....its okay for the page "Denver Communists" to post a picture of vandalizing FotF (Focus on the Family), bragging about it and then going off for hundreds of comments spewing hatred about Christian's and labeling everyone "far right" and directly calling for death and violence and all that stands. But Kanye West says Jews run the entertainment industry and that's hate speech and should he censored because its "dangerous".

Openly talking about murdering everyone who has religious beliefs or different politcal beliefs isnt dangerous though. Right.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"I dont see the point of being upset about ideas....unless it's deemed a danger to our democracy and challenges a narrative my politcal side pushes. Or if it deemed hate speech by my side of politics and offends people I agree with. If something we say or do offends you, get over it"

K.

First, I didn't say anything. Second, listening to ideas that are not judgments or accusations is easy to do. Being attacked isn't anything most people tolerate.

There wasn't anyone attacking congregants.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I can't wait for the day, hopefully in my lifetime, where progtards, hard leftists, and otherwise retarded and emotionally delinquent sorts are rounded up and placed in holding tanks...

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Fail 45 had Thanksgiving dinner with this bag of sad white boy, Trump has Secret Service Protection, don't think 'they' didn't know this Nazi fgt was in the house.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Have you never had an uninvited guest show up with an invited guest on Thanksgiving or Christmas?

They hardly ever get turned away in any circumstance.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you never had an uninvited guest show up with an invited guest on Thanksgiving or Christmas?

Are you posting this response in the right thread, you late stage gonorrhea sufferer?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fail 45 had Thanksgiving dinner with this bag of sad white boy, Trump has Secret Service Protection, don't think 'they' didn't know this Nazi fgt was in the house.

Sorry about your penis, mate.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't wait for the day, hopefully in my lifetime, where progtards, hard leftists, and otherwise retarded and emotionally delinquent sorts are rounded up and placed in holding tanks...

Infested with fleas, rats and poisonous snakes....

now that would be an entertaining youtube.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It'll be a really great day when Americans shut their big fat hairy racoon gobs up... I hope I live long enough to see it...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
First, I didn't say anything. Second, listening to ideas that are not judgments or accusations is easy to do. Being attacked isn't anything most people tolerate.

There wasn't anyone attacking congregants.

Oh boy. You actually said this.

So just be more honest here and say that it's totally free game to attack, accuse and dehumanize everyone who does NOT support the dem/prog/rino uniparty of death and if WE are "good people" we will take it with kindness and respect.

But YOU guys are allowed to be hateful, violent and unhinged levels of nasty and that's still gonna be OUR fault because if only we all shut up and supported you guys you wouldnt have to resort to such.

Not to mention but on a personal level as well, wasnt it YOU who went on the attack and accusation fest against ME and then used the absolutely pathetic excuse that you just didnt like me to begin with?

Wasnt it Murd who....after over a fucking decade of "friendship" went and started accusing and attacking me ....AND Big, rather than having respectful discussions that both of us have always been willing to have? You understand that dismissing other peoples points and starting conversations geared towards trying to make someone agree with you while not even bothering to hear them for a few months before you turn like a rabid dog is not something people "take" either?

Such blatant hypocrisy and lack of self awareness you have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh boy. You actually said this.

So just be more honest here and say that it's totally free game to attack, accuse and dehumanize everyone who does NOT support the dem/prog/rino uniparty of death and if WE are "good people" we will take it with kindness and respect.

But YOU guys are allowed to be hateful, violent and unhinged levels of nasty and that's still gonna be OUR fault because if only we all shut up and supported you guys you wouldnt have to resort to such.

Not to mention but on a personal level as well, wasnt it YOU who went on the attack and accusation fest against ME and then used the absolutely pathetic excuse that you just didnt like me to begin with?

Wasnt it Murd who....after over a fucking decade of "friendship" went and started accusing and attacking me ....AND Big, rather than having respectful discussions that both of us have always been willing to have? You understand that dismissing other peoples points and starting conversations geared towards trying to make someone agree with you while not even bothering to hear them for a few months before you turn like a rabid dog is not something people "take" either?

Such blatant hypocrisy and lack of self awareness you have.

Your wild accusations have nothing to do with the OP. Get a grip on your emotional wreckage. Deal with it offline, thanks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your wild accusations have nothing to do with the OP. Get a grip on your emotional wreckage. Deal with it offline, thanks.

You mean my accurate observations also shared by the majority of posters unfortunate enough to have a shared bandwidth with you.

We know, you'll never have the maturity, integrity or courage to own it though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You mean my accurate observations also shared by the majority of posters unfortunate enough to have a shared bandwidth with you.

We know, you'll never have the maturity, integrity or courage to own it though.

You're not accurate. You're deflecting from your own shortcomings by attacking me and others.

Why not worry about you and yours and not a stranger or strangers on the internet? I am not here talking about old forum conflicts and fights, constantly. I'm not here talking about "rape" or "abortion" because of my life story.

It's a forum. You are always begging for pity. You ought to be embarrassed you're so weak.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re almost dead. Most know you’re broke. What a life DD