VgjKunC.png

Daniel Webster step aside!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I know that I joke a lot about him, but deep down I am sympathetic to his mental health. It's not a health condition that can be cured, sadly.

I don't think less of Joe for having dementia.
Mostly because I couldn't think less of him to begin with and partly because it's not his fault.

But clinging to power because of ego, hubris, and entitlement is because he's a fucking psychopath... not because he's demented. I can blame him for that all day long because that's who he's always been.

The people who should be looking after him, like his wife, are no less villains in this scenario.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think less of Joe for having dementia.
Mostly because I couldn't think less of him to begin with and partly because it's not his fault.

But clinging to power because of ego, hubris, and entitlement is because he's a fucking psychopath... not because he's demented. I can blame him for that all day long because that's who he's always been.

The people who should be looking after him, like his wife, are no less villains in this scenario.

As a species, we aren't good with power. It corrupts us.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
More like we suck at remembering that power attracts psychopaths and we need to be/stay aware of that.

We've allowed them to take over every fucking thing so now getting rid of them is gonna be messy as fuck.
That too

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
A stock exchange is a reliable barometer to measure the economic condition of a country. Every major change in country and economy is reflected in the prices of shares. The rise or fall in the share prices indicates the boom or recession cycle of the economy.

q35fSLn.png

The Dow is at new record highs, doubling what Trump left it at.

The Dow 30 or US 30 is a stock index comprised of 30 large, publicly traded American companies whose stock prices collectively act as a barometer of the stock market and economy.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
"Only I can save democracy!"
"I'm a stable genius!"
"We're going to make 'Murica great again!"

Fuck off, you zombified psychopath.
"I'm in the best shape I've ever been in!"

And then also the basic stuff presidents say to the press, "Hur dur, inflation down employment up look at how well we are doing guyz!" When they're either lying/taking credit for something they had little part in.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"I'm in the best shape I've ever been in!"

And then also the basic stuff presidents say to the press, "Hur dur, inflation down employment up look at how well we are doing guyz!" When they're either lying/taking credit for something they had little part in.

So, you buy into it when Trump said it?

Presidents can make policy that impacts the labor market positively or negatively.

His administration has invested in policies related to chip manufacturing and infrastructure . Both which have created jobs.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Presidents can make policy that impacts the labor market positively or negatively.

His administration has invested in policies related to chip manufacturing and infrastructure . Both which have created jobs.
Including Intel's massive new Wafer Fab in JD Vance's home state of Ohio, that Vance is probably now taking credit for.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
I never said that.
They can sign/veto bills and issue executive orders. The president doesn't have the power to unilaterally create a bill.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Can you send some links to info on this I'm not too well versed on USA politics. I'm more into economics and foreign relations.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never said that.

They can sign/veto bills and issue executive orders. The president doesn't have the power to unilaterally create a bill.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Can you send some links to info on this I'm not too well versed on USA politics. I'm more into economics and foreign relations.
Yes, they can also help craft and promote legislation and work with Congress to get it passed. His experience and relationships in Congress made it happen.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes, they can also help craft and promote legislation and work with Congress to get it passed. His experience and relationships in Congress made it happen.
It seems only natural that a person that has spent decades in the Legislature and 8 years in the WH, would have a good Idea of how the Federal Government functions, Also Sleepy Joe has never declared himself smarter than his advisors. He listens to them.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's right.

Regarding the chip jobs are you talking about the CHIPS and Science act?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I just wonder if you're as cracked mentally as he is...you like him so much.

You worry about Joe stumbling with words but don't question the lunatic rantings of Orange fuckface.

That's weird.
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that others have to as well.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course not. I'm just confused about your blind spot.

Well, you have said you know nothing of politics. You're not wrong.

Thank God, none of you people can vote here.
I have indeed said that I know nothing about politics, and knowing this you still decide to insult my intelligence because I like Trump. Go pick a fight somewhere else Lily.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have indeed said that I know nothing about politics, and knowing this you still decide to insult my intelligence because I like Trump. Go pick a fight somewhere else Lily.

I'm posting on an open message board. I am free to respond to anyone I choose, as we all are.

You choose to talk about these topics. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.