Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^ brain as underdeveloped as you would expect to find in a fetus

sucks a lot of cock tho

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still low deaths though. Infections without death are a very good thing as they spread natural immunity. You are to stupid to know that though.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida kills the former fetuses better than all the other states. Remember Toddlers are not innocent life, they are takers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Terrible shame the vax dont really work well. Dont worry faggit, you'll be able to blame Trump once its admitted that the vax is shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida kills the former fetuses better than all the other states. Remember Toddlers are not innocent life, they are takers.

Terrible shame the vax dont really work well. Dont worry faggit, you'll be able to blame Trump once its admitted that the vax is shit.

Factually speaking. The vaccines do work well.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

So your thesis is that Trump Invented and Made the Vaccines, but it's not his fault they are not working, in your fat and bald estimation, is that about the "crux" of it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Leave it to a partisan sociopath who thinks its okay to directly and inhumanely kill a living human being in the z/e/f stages of human life attempt to suggest that a VIRUS spreading is "murder" because the governor isnt a doing a China and steel beaming residents into their houses.

"Do what muh politics says or else people getting sick is murder; but if people get sick anyway after doing what I think they should....that's fine"

There has to be some BAD karma coming to people who used sick children as a political weapon.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Leave it to a partisan sociopath who thinks its okay to directly and inhumanely kill a living human being in the z/e/f stages of human life attempt to suggest that a VIRUS spreading is "murder" because the governor isnt a doing a China and steel beaming residents into their houses.

"Do what muh politics says or else people getting sick is murder; but if people get sick anyway after doing what I think they should....that's fine"

There has to be some BAD karma coming to people who used sick children as a political weapon.
I agree, Abbott and Desantis need to step down!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still low deaths though. Infections without death are a very good thing as they spread natural immunity. You are to stupid to know that though.

He doesn't care about actual science or why its spreading in hot states more. He thinks if everyone was just leftwing, Covid....as well as all the world's problems....would be gone and we would all be smiling retards hugging eachother while singing John Lennons "Imagine".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's not what I said at all.

And no, they shouldnt. YOU should move to China.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why do you recommend China, besides it being that fastest growing economy in the world?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He doesn't care about actual science or why its spreading in hot states more. He thinks if everyone was just leftwing, Covid....as well as all the world's problems....would be gone and we would all be smiling retards hugging eachother while singing John Lennons "Imagine".

The best argument I have seen about the hot states thing is because in the south, during the summer time, it is very hot outside. So many people go indoors where there is air conditioning. Covid spreads easiest and best in enclosed spaces and everyone is inside. Up north, people go outside in the summer but in winter it is cold and everyone goes inside to keep warm, again, it spreads best indoors.

So it seems to be a function of who spends time indoors during which part of the year.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why do you recommend China, besides it being that fastest growing economy in the world?

Well, you certainly seem to love left wing authoritarianism so Communist China seems like it might be the place for you!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I disagree a bit. There are people coming into the ER who are dying in spite of the vax. I dont know the actual percentages and this latest blow up is too recent for my son in law to have had a chance to compare notes with all his peers. Does it help? Probably, but obviously not everyone or they wouldnt be burying people who got vaxed. Orlando has had more than a few people come in with it after being vaxed who've died. Now the ones I've been told about have comorbidities and those are the same people who are dying anyway when unvaxed. Point is, the vax isnt helping the at risk population as much as presumed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

because you're communist filth perhaps?

And they'd likely torture and kill you shortly after arriving

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I disagree a bit. There are people coming into the ER who are dying in spite of the vax. I dont know the actual percentages and this latest blow up is too recent for my son in law to have had a chance to compare notes with all his peers. Does it help? Probably, but obviously not everyone or they wouldnt be burying people who got vaxed. Orlando has had more than a few people come in with it after being vaxed who've died. Now the ones I've been told about have comorbidities and those are the same people who are dying anyway when unvaxed. Point is, the vax isnt helping the at risk population as much as presumed.

Very, very, very few. Also virtually all of them have multiple, not just one or two, pre-existing conditions. Virtually all the deaths these days are among the unvaccinated.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So your thesis is that Trump Invented and Made the Vaccines, but it's not his fault they are not working, in your fat and bald estimation, is that about the "crux" of it?
My asserion is, whenever you finally accept the vax isnt all you people are saying it is, you'll auto-default to "ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAAD!"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Very, very, very few. Also virtually all of them have multiple, not just one or two, pre-existing conditions. Virtually all the deaths these days are among the unvaccinated.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they listed the cop that died in chicago over the weekend as a COVID death

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm waiting for at least 2 months to see where all the numbers shake out before I accept that. How many times have we seen the numbers change? And its a stone cold FACT that the CDC has got all the current Florida numbers all fucked up. I'll believe what my son in law says and at the end of it, I'll share that even if what you say turns out to be correct.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because you advocate authoritarianism and dont think people should have the freedom of choices and autonomy.

You are literally blaming a governor for a virus outbreak. But just Republican ones.

You dont say shit about actual horrid things done by democrats and leftists, so clearly its just liberty and rights that piss you off.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Now you kids are getting down with it, If I can be honest with you crazy cats for the moment, like our old friend FRW, I like nothing more than clicking on this tab and seeing my react count/bell growing rapidly....

I left for maybe 5 minutes came back and have 10 childish screams from you guys.

You all get a sticker!

67038023.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now you kids are getting down with it, If I can be honest with you crazy cats for the moment, like our old friend FRW, I like nothing more than clicking on this tab and seeing my react count/bell growing rapidly....

I left for maybe 5 minutes came back and have 10 childish screams from you guys.

You all get a sticker!

67038023.jpg
And we all enjoyed kicking your ass!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You all get a sticker!

67038023.jpg

You are excited that you posted on a message board and other people posted back?

Do you ever repeatedly shove your finger in the light socket and giggle everytime you get the wall to shock you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pro abortion leftists hate science when it contradicts something THEY want.

So with all the advancements of medical science, regarding what we know about human life in the womb? They HATE it. And they actively fight against it.

They dont want women to have the proper information to give fully informed consent. They dont give a fuck about bodily autonomy. They give a fuck about getting their way politically. And many times....they actively sabotage scientific advancements if those advancements get in the way of their politics.

Sane people will welcome advancements and adjust their views as they learn more facts. Corporate owned leftists who LOVE exploitive and predatory forms of capitalism like abortion HATE and ignore facts and would prevent women from accessing them.

They dont care if this results in a woman going through with it thinking her preborn son/daughter is "not even formed" or whatever bullshit. They told me that at 9 weeks "it was nothing but tissue" and they turned the ultrasound screen away from my view. This is what they do.

Leftists are fine with money being made and politicains being bought so long as it's something THEY want. They could give a fuck less about human life, women in crisis, children or anyone.

Their ghoulish abortion support pretty much removes any credibility they would have on any other issues. They dont care about human rights.

They are viscious, selfish liars who dont care about the causalities in their "fight" for whatever they think sounds good(whatever a corporate elite had a good thought stopping motto for).

They are so brainwashed they call abortion a "right" when it's just a legal thing you can purchase.

Its gory how effective the marketing scheme for this barbaric crime against humanity was.