I am ALPHA! You are betas!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

While I am being an alpha, you losers in life PUMP UP yourself along with Piggy Iggy, the 40 years old cat lady, who snitches with her likes. LOL!!!

Go and work, you worthless scum! MasterBlaster! Your dick felt off 2 years ago! You pee with a stump. Haaa!!!

To rest. I cant respect you! My pressie is more worth than all of you combined, you JENKEM drinkers.
Yes I prefer the company of animals to people because of assholes like you and Bear.
Kindly refrain from mentioning me please, were you stripped of mod powers or could you not handle it? lol peace

I will do what ever the fuck I want, don't like it fucking leave.
Such a hateful married to a man LGTBQ lesbian aren’t you lol... You’re not important enough to make anyone leavsies... Be nice

lulz but I was important enough for you to post pics of your gf for in a sad attempt to make me jelly? I'm pansexual so your comment is pretty fail.

I was just delivering truth, that’s all... pan exposed more like lmfao!

:LOL1: whatevs loser.

Is that you “jive talkin” Bahahahahaaa
Edit; You’re meant to listen to the music in that thread if you wanna participate or is that you just doing what you like?
What do you think?
About what? You?

Couldn't care less what you think of me so obviously that's not it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you all!

While I am being an alpha, you losers in life PUMP UP yourself along with Piggy Iggy, the 40 years old cat lady, who snitches with her likes. LOL!!!

Go and work, you worthless scum! MasterBlaster! Your dick felt off 2 years ago! You pee with a stump. Haaa!!!

To rest. I cant respect you! My pressie is more worth than all of you combined, you JENKEM drinkers.
Yes I prefer the company of animals to people because of assholes like you and Bear.
Kindly refrain from mentioning me please, were you stripped of mod powers or could you not handle it? lol peace

I will do what ever the fuck I want, don't like it fucking leave.
Such a hateful married to a man LGTBQ lesbian aren’t you lol... You’re not important enough to make anyone leavsies... Be nice

lulz but I was important enough for you to post pics of your gf for in a sad attempt to make me jelly? I'm pansexual so your comment is pretty fail.

I was just delivering truth, that’s all... pan exposed more like lmfao!

:LOL1: whatevs loser.

Is that you “jive talkin” Bahahahahaaa
Edit; You’re meant to listen to the music in that thread if you wanna participate or is that you just doing what you like?
What do you think?
About what? You?

Couldn't care less what you think of me so obviously that's not it.
Ok you win you’re boring me :facepalm:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where is Uncle Dilf? Did he leave? :( Em.. I mean fly away ;) lol

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Yea, he's a hilarious whatever. I just laff and laff...

5mtuvqR.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn - you even post like that moron.
lmao
Doesn't it get hot up there on that horse ??

Hey skinny legs. Are you bitter again? I know you are old, your hip is crushed. But dont be bitter or mad. You have no real friends or pussy. No one calls you on fridays to hang out! You are a whoreson and loser, and I like that!!!

You whoreson!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmao

Hey skinny legs. Are you bitter again? I know you are old, your hip is crushed. But dont be bitter or mad. You have no real friends or pussy. No one calls you on fridays to hang out! You are a whoreson and loser, and I like that!!!

You whoreson!
My buddy needs a donkey to carry some gear, can you hook a brother up you StuPid ImmigRant ....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
lmao

You whoreson!
My buddy needs a donkey to carry some gear, can you hook a brother up you StuPid ImmigRant ....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You don’t have any buddies though

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm tired of you 2 mother fuckers fighting in every god damn thread... I know you don't give 2 shits, but it's really starting to get old!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think you 2 need to Skype each other like the old days and blow each other a kiss LOLOLO...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have everything I need includi
He’s literally one post away from being exposed on Facebook
DO IT! HAHAHAHA... I would LOVE to have his facebook.. I'd torment the shit out of em :D
I’ll get banned from here if I do but I can send what he gets up to online to people that know him, I saved shit years ago before he locked up his puny fahgbook