I am ALPHA! You are betas!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Nobady cares about you, I hope they find a cure for death and it works for everybody mate... EXCEPT YOU! “Roll up, roll up come and watch the last person to die!” is aboot where am at wi you fishfinger... GIRFUY

That's simply not true, lot's of people care about me (:

Yes and they’re all men
VXzs5fh

lol you see Spunk trumpet, when you're not spewing hate you're actually quite funny ...

Last edited by a moderator:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nobady cares about you, I hope they find a cure for death and it works for everybody mate... EXCEPT YOU! “Roll up, roll up come and watch the last person to die!” is aboot where am at wi you fishfinger... GIRFUY

That's simply not true, lot's of people care about me (:

Yes and they’re all men
VXzs5fh

lol you see Spunk trumpet, when you're not spewing hate you're actually quite funny ...
That’s something my dad would say, Dickeroni!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sounds like a a'ight guy ..I'm sure it's not his fault you're such a fuck up ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck you man, you hit me right in the feels with that one, I shall ponder that thought quite heavily tonight ..I can't believe you called me 'socially cool' lolol :D I'll always be there for you should you need a smoke or loot for a beer, but it would appear that the damage is done.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck you man, you hit me right in the feels with that one, I shall ponder that thought quite heavily tonight ..I can't believe you called me 'socially cool' lolol :D I'll always be there for you should you need a smoke or loot for a beer, but it would appear that the damage is done.
Nice try asshole!
bHGANYN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Last edited:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Out of curiosity;
Dilf, if you are an Alpha, why are you unable to get out of meltdown? Surely an Alpha would have the skills to escape such a place, and would go to the rest of the forum to make others gasp in awe of their Alpha powers.

What are you waiting for? Go, be free...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Out of curiosity;
Dilf, if you are an Alpha, why are you unable to get out of meltdown? Surely an Alpha would have the skills to escape such a place, and would go to the rest of the forum to make others gasp in awe of their Alpha powers.

What are you waiting for? Go, be free...

KRIEF, you beta male cuck.

I can tell you the difference you cancer-addicted peace of shit! YOU, for example, are the typical beta male cuck SJW pond scum, we see everyday now. You have no balls and women treat you like a cuck. Men, real men, dont respect you.

I, on the other hand, am an 100% ALPHA MALE! I am a leader, people fear and respect me. I deliver. I get pussy everyday. As an Alpha, I fuck nearly every 2 days a new chick. I might even have fucked your sister, KRIEF. With my orange Lambo, it is easy. Okay, mostly they want my resources, which you clearly lack.

I am handsome and work out. Women love that!

As an alpha, I speak mostly the truth! No emotional SJW-shit. Uncomfortable truth. That is not very well seen upstairs. They want PC stuff. Do understand that, you AIDS infested pond scum of a liberal? I despise guys like you. You are a liar and weak. In war, you would be the one who would leave his comrades behind when the enemy comes. Upstairs you sound smart. Real men know that you are actual weak and a phony.

So that is the reason, why ALPHA Males are not allowed upstairs.

But let me first piss against your old, fat face, KRIEF: Piiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed my premium HOT STREAM of PISS!!!!

pu52bb2vze411.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What a fucking gimpy loudmouth immigarints PhaggOT ! LOLOL Come ! let me shake my zipper and get your mouth watering ahahahahahaha

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
DiLF is a stuck, broke loser. And a filthy scumbag.

I make oversea vacays, have an orange Lambo and fuck a lot of young premium pussy. You are just a hater and a broke loser.

BNH = Broke Niggers hate!

Atheist scum! No morals, no friends, no life!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I am ALPHA!!!

If that was true, you wouldn't feel the need to say so. You're a beta tryin' to puff up, boy. It's almost as cute as it is pathetic. :)

LoL.

I drive an orange Lambo while typing this.

Don't type while driving, you'll cra... scratch that. Do type while driving. By the way, "AMC Pacer" isn't spelled "Lambo".

Where are you...?

Sitting right here not worrying about what some desperate boy like you is slobbering about.