I'm considering putting certain BF membership on ignore, if you would like to be in that group tell me why.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
2JKmpgN.png

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
A lot of people are saying that I'm probably the most humble person they have ever met.
I once was playing a kid in a tournament chess game. He won a piece and asked me if I wanted to resign. Impudent little turd.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
'There Stubby Zulu lusted after his lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." Ezekial 3:16

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter
Can we have an option that will allow us to turn off posts, altogether? I love this site, but there's too much shit to have to download on every page. I just want to see the header, footer and my posts. Thanks.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I find a goodly portion of the membership to be beneath my level of dignity and decorum.

You shid put everyone on ignore, it's not as if you have dat much to say that could entertain anyone outside your circle jerk of hopeful hopeless ambivalence.

Agreeing with you is a slippery slope to acknowledging we are all on your slippery slope.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Liking someone's opinion doesn't mean I have to listen to him suicide himself. He shid put the whole site on ignore while ignoring what that actually means to his means of self expression.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can we have an option that will allow us to turn off posts, altogether? I love this site, but there's too much shit to have to download on every page. I just want to see the header, footer and my posts. Thanks.
I miss your zaniness lady
I don’t doubt for a minute that you can’t see this so hey what’s up ? Please, say hi to my Mommy she’s the lady prolly telling everyone to fuck off ha ha that’s my Mom yup
Tell her I bought the bike, and I’m sorry I didn’t when she was here so she could see me smile every time it acts up and I call her by her name, I bought a fiesty crapboX mom so I hear you a lot still
Okay take care @cw_ ill see you soon you’ll know me, I’m the handsome one with a Mohawk