Imma solid ass BITCH

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
What’s this thread about

About Flea having a "solid ass."

I think it's code for having a wide ass.

Though you can see that Dovey tard jacked the thread again.

Unbelievable. Nothing in this thread had anything to do with her. Then she cries about being attacked. I have em on ignore and it’s still not enough

If "flame town" had an outhouse.....it would be you guys.

I don't doubt that.

At least our children weren't taken away.

Is she still in this thread not starting anything? Now if I were to take her off ignore and start going in, I’d be accused of “starting drama”. She is in EVERY FUCKING THREAD. How the fuck does someone have that much time on their hands?
These mopes need something to do, hun. Obviously times are tuff for them.

I guess you’re right. I’m not reading it but I see the “show ignored content” in EVERY DAMN THREAD. I should keep it Christian tho

wax benzo's catheters and stfu! can't you feltch this elderly colostomy clown in private instead of grossing everyone out with this senior suck and blow.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What’s this thread about

Unbelievable. Nothing in this thread had anything to do with her. Then she cries about being attacked. I have em on ignore and it’s still not enough

I don't doubt that.

Is she still in this thread not starting anything? Now if I were to take her off ignore and start going in, I’d be accused of “starting drama”. She is in EVERY FUCKING THREAD. How the fuck does someone have that much time on their hands?

I guess you’re right. I’m not reading it but I see the “show ignored content” in EVERY DAMN THREAD. I should keep it Christian tho

wax benzo's catheters and stfu! can't you feltch this elderly colostomy clown in private instead of grossing everyone out with this senior suck and blow.

Bite me, you little transgendered anime whore

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
What’s this thread about

I don't doubt that.

nasty senior ass sniffer

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
What’s this thread about

I don't doubt that.

nasty senior ass sniffer

Your mama!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Imma a total drama whore and I own that shit like a boss.

I own all the fucked up shit I’ve ever done. Whatever it is, yes I did it. Do I feel remorse? Depends on what and who.
I am genuine when I say I was wrong and feel bad when it comes to Murdock. Not Sorry if that bothers people.

I just wanna party, I don’t wanna hurt nobody. Just wanna party, don’t wanna hurt nobody. But I’ll beat the fuck out of a bitch, why you bullshitting
:ROFL3:

I knew this would eventually play out and you would see it for what it was... or we would have to beat the fuck out of eachother and pretty wimmen don’t need to get down & dirty like that... even if we both from El Lay lol

Cheers to never trusting junkie ex strippers again

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
What’s this thread about

I don't doubt that.

nasty senior ass sniffer

Your mama!
The little weasels bitching?
Funny, and I am just going off what Breaky is saying, but doesn't FT Flunkytown average like five posts a day? Lulz.
Like I have been saying for YEARS,
FT is where shitty 'flamers', so called, go to die.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Where do people get the extra time to go in EVERY DAMN THREAD to notice who is posting in ALL of them? And then get in their feels about it?

This about as Christian as I was in 2018.
Whore.....you have never been Christian.
Just because you a wild beast doesn't mean your name is in the new testament you bloated fucking cockroach

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
What’s this thread about

I don't doubt that.

nasty senior ass sniffer

Your mama!
The little weasels bitching?
Funny, and I am just going off what Breaky is saying, but doesn't FT Flunkytown average like five posts a day? Lulz.
Like I have been saying for YEARS,
FT is where shitty 'flamers', so called, go to die.

FOAD!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s this thread about

I don't doubt that.

Samesies... but she ain’t toxic tho:LMAO2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The love in this thread is overwhelming. I still don’t know what it’s about?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Once upon a time... on a flame forum far far away... membership is dwindling while Dove is settled into needle sharing in lieu of rings marital bliss.. but one day she decided that raising children and having a dedicated, hardworking husband just wasn’t enough... so she decides that shooting up heroin might bring that spark back to her marriage... but it didn’t work. She keeps shooting up and then Big calls and asks her to come to SG. There is only one problem... Murdock is already there. Dove concocts a story to gain public sympathy... spinning her husband as the villainous gamer who has destroyed their marriage.

But Dove isn’t intelligent enough to fight Murdy or bend her strong moral compass... and she knows Murdy won’t be cool with her going after Big... after all, he has a girlfriend he is happy with and Murdy has already watched this shit show train wreck pursue him while he was married before... what is Dove to do?!?!??? She has to get rid of Murdy or she will never get close to Big...

Being the backstabbing, 2 faced, opportunistic cunt that she is... Dove remembers that Murdy & Flea had beef on another forum almost a decade ago... so Dove runs to Flea after enduring a few harsh posts from Murdy in the BG. Dove goes on a tirade for months spewing lies and hatred toward her friend of almost 14 years... mostly because she is delusional from shooting up and thinks that Big is going to get back with a woman who has played victim at every turn while attempting to gain a free ride.

When Dove realizes that no one goes back to Dovey after having a taste of Murdy... Dove leaves her children with their father/step-father and pumps the fake address King Martini gave her into her GPS and drives to KMs neighborhood and calls KM and convinces him to meet her. They bang in a Starbucks bathroom cause neither have enough cash to rent a room by the hour... and in a heavy moment of “I can’t believe I’m getting some” desperation, Martini takes Dove back to his house, bends her over the toilet like a switch throwing it back and fucks her in the ass in the infamously dirty bathroom. Dove drives home... her and the cuck make dessert and he finishes in her ass like it’s any given Sunday...

& I’m sure the rest is burned into everyone’s skulls like a bad telenovela :Dazed:

Last edited:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Peeps are mad Countess can afford a buttlift. And another forum. Basically.

Will it be made with rich, corinthian leather?
Only the best.
It makes for a smoother ride, especially when freshly buffed and oiled to bring out that deep glow.
The Countesses ass will drive its own economy much like Kim Kardashian.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What’s this thread about

I don't doubt that.

Tell me about it.

All the while she's bringing up Kevin and hiding behind Biggie Dope for protection.

All anyone has to do is pay attention to the threads and anyone can see that Dovey brings this fucking shit on herself.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol.... out of 3400 posts at least 70% are dedicated to Dove.

Tell us which one of your testicles she stepped on, Flop.