Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nick Sandman, the Covington Christian school kid who was slandered and defamed by left wing MSM, has gotten another big payday.

This is good news for Kyle Rittenhouse. I hope Rittenhouse doesn't settle out of court like Sandman did because I want to see Doscovery which will show they knew what they were saying was all lies but they broadcast it anyway.

The people who base their world view on what the corporate media says are not going to even listen to anything else. They dont care even if its lies.

That's the saddest and worst part. They seriously enjoy their hate. They WANT the false reality.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because Democrats protect Antifa/BLM as they find it useful to able to cause street violence any time they wish.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get 'em Kyle!!!! Fuck that bitch!

Judge dismisses Whoopie's motion to dismiss Kyle Rittenhouse's USD$ 25 million lawsuit against her.

2fbf55e56dfc5516.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
John Huber, the absentee "father" of the violent criminal, drug abuser, girl beater, and 20 time arrested Anthony Huber is trying to profit off of his criminal supermarket do or baby who had only see 2-3 times in 26 year. He is suing the city for $14 million but it looks like he was never a father to his "son".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
John Huber, the absentee "father" of the violent criminal, drug abuser, girl beater, and 20 time arrested Anthony Huber is trying to profit off of his criminal supermarket do or baby who had only see 2-3 times in 26 year. He is suing the city for $14 million but it looks like he was never a father to his "son".

Like George Floyd's family. They didnt even go get his stuff from the apartment he was living in.

But they went after money. Smh.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of those two things is perfectly legal in WI while the other is not. Yet leftists are only upset about the legal one which broke no law.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s cool watching you go off. Poor fella. Starting to think you’re gay? I don’t judge Blazzer