Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
A beach is not necessary. I get bored on the beach. We just want warm weather.

We really are at the mercy of the travel restrictions right now. Wherever we look, we want to stay in the area for at least a few weeks to get a feel for it. Since we are both unvaxxed, it might be a while before we are allowed to visit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We both would like to stay away from areas with a tonne of SJWs, though. Fuckin' irritating cunts.

You'd want to stay away from southern FL. Except some occasional trips to the Keys or if you enjoy going out dancing.

I lived in Broward county.....close to Miami/Dade area. I did love living in Florida and I do plan on moving back down there eventually when I'm older(most MI/midwestern elderly people travel down to FL during winter months....so it's my destiny to do so once menopause is over) but I will be staying in the more northern and central areas where all the nice Republicans go. Where I was living ....its just too blue. It's so much better to stay around our own ilk....and red voters LOVE when other red voters escape leftarded areas and join them where its sane.

Stay more in north and central parts. The gulf side is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Your money will go so much farther, too. Big will give you the best pointers. You and your wife will love it!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cortez Rice has been arrested for communicating with jurors and trying to intimidate jurors.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
4d63b7d91bf75451.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kyle did absolutely nothing wrong

...trouble is now, with that ruling, all these people are now claiming self-defense in your country, every 16 year old or younger feels he is entitled to have an AR15 just like Kyle. But now like in that Michigan incident, mass shootings are rising.

Yes, I think guns in the hands of properly trained individuals could be OK, but the way you guys are going about it, doesn't work.

Judge was so eager to get Rittenhouse off the hook, that he forgot about the gun safety part.

Even if Rittenhouse was cleared of homicide charges, the judge should have tried to slap restrictions of some kind on firearms

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...trouble is now, with that ruling, all these people are now claiming self-defense in your country, every 16 year old or younger feels he is entitled to have an AR15 just like Kyle. But now like in that Michigan incident, mass shootings are rising.

Yes, I think guns in the hands of properly trained individuals could be OK, but the way you guys are going about it, doesn't work.

Judge was so eager to get Rittenhouse off the hook, that he forgot about the gun safety part.

Even if Rittenhouse was cleared of homicide charges, the judge should have tried to slap restrictions of some kind on firearms

That's not happening Joe. People have always been allowed to defend themselves.

If you murder someone you cant just claim self defense. That gets investigated. It always has.

You think people havent tried?

And are you seriously saying that people should go to prison for self defense so that people wont kill people and lie about self defense? Really?

16 year olds are legally able to have ARs in many states. Teens who take guns to school are already breaking the law, Joe. Ethan Crumbly was not legally allowed to have the gun he used. He still did it.

Ethan proved regulations mean nothing to those who are planning to break the law by murdering.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's not happening Joe. People have always been allowed to defend themselves.

If you murder someone you cant just claim self defense. That gets investigated. It always has.

You think people havent tried?

And are you seriously saying that people should go to prison for self defense so that people wont kill people and lie about self defense? Really?

16 year olds are legally able to have ARs in many states. Teens who take guns to school are already breaking the law, Joe. Ethan Crumbly was not legally allowed to have the gun he used. He still did it.

Ethan proved regulations mean nothing to those who are planning to break the law by murdering.

I worry most about all these dangerous weapons flooding American streets entering Canada. Governments here can make all the laws they want to keep them out, but for how long?

And if the situation gets too violent & out of control in America it has the potential to affect us as well.

I hope not but we'll see.

Gun violence is still relatively low in Canada.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My 15 yo has the right to defend himself with my AR-10.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought Rittenhouse AND Grosskeurtz shoulda both gotten nailed.

That woulda been fairier and sent a better message so that neither side could say the other got preferential treatment.

That Judge did a shitty job.

But...your country not mine, eh?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That woulda been fairier and sent a better message so that neither side could say the other got preferential treatment.

So a Defender of one's self, is the same as an Attacker in your mind?

You're sniffin' too many road salts up in Canaduh man.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn't think that it had to be jail/prison time for either.

But more like actual reform, time out type punishment, cooling the joint down a bit.
It's somewhat self-evident since that verdict the USA is on fire.

You guys need a time out.

That's where I thought the judge failed.

I thought a suspended sentence for Rittehnouse woulda been better.
7 years he could work off his sentence, just carry on his life, go to school, then at the end, no criminal record.

Grosskertz too.

But I wasn't in favor of prison time for Kyle, just reform setting him on a better path in life.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

But more like actual reform, time out type punishment, cooling the joint down a bit.

7 years he could work off his sentence, just carry on his life, go to school, then at the end, no criminal record.

Grosskertz too.

But I wasn't in favor of prison time for Kyle, just reform setting him on a better path in life.

Nah, Kyle was never guilty man. Unless you watched something different than I?

Kyle deserves a Hero Medal. More folks should be like Kyle. A DAMN GOOD citizen!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grosskertz too.

Kyle deserves a Hero Medal. More folks should be like Kyle. A DAMN GOOD citizen!!!!

Well the other issue then is 16 year old kids or less now have access to semiautomatic weapons as was shown in the Michigan shooting incident.

And it wasn't Black Ghetto kids who were involved in that one.

The shooter and his victims were mostly White.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grosskertz too.

Well the other issue then is 16 year old kids or less now have access to semiautomatic weapons as was shown in the Michigan shooting incident.

My kids have always had access to an arsenal.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

that's because the liberal scumbags in the same state don't really care how many black kids die in gang violence with illegally obtained guns. They don't consider it newsworthy so gullible fuckwits like you never see it

That doesn't mean it's not happening tho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe why are you so decided that self defense is some new thing? Regardless that it's very obviously not a new thing at all?

You know that just because you may not have known about it up until the politically motivated Rittenhouse charges......doesnt mean it didnt exist?

What part of all my fact based explanations about how self defense claims have worked for decades ....centuries even.....was inadequate?

You are completely wrong on this one. It may be new to you, but it's worked this way for hundreds of years and charging people for defending themselves is draconian and unacceptable.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Interesting little follow up and Darth Crypto seems to be the only one investigating the whole last second evidence fairy lies which the prosecution said.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nick Sandman, the Covington Christian school kid who was slandered and defamed by left wing MSM, has gotten another big payday.

This is good news for Kyle Rittenhouse. I hope Rittenhouse doesn't settle out of court like Sandman did because I want to see Doscovery which will show they knew what they were saying was all lies but they broadcast it anyway.