Kyle Rittenhouse to go free!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He literally refuted every fake argument used by Lotusbud and Murdy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
68c.jpg
Thats Dr Professor Trash to you, faggit!

There's just too much violence & out of control gun owners in America. ..Lokmeer!

...just way too many!
Take one guess how many guns I own josephine. Its an even, double digit number.

You seem like a very insecure guy, Lokmeer.

Oerdin said he served in Iraq & owns just 1 gun. Probably went through intensive firearms training too.

Yet you need 10 or 20 guns and you didn't serve your country when asked.

What are you so afraid of Lokmeer?

Cripes ya live out on a farm way out in the countryside. It's not as if you live in dt Chicago or East LA man.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't need to be afraid of anything in order to buy a tool. Which part of that do you not understand? "You should only own one screw driver other wise you must be afraid!" What type of idiotic and moronic statement is that?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... again actual attorneys basically reiterating my arguments

Did I not say the prosecutor was desperate and when a prosecutor is desperate it's cause he has no case

damn, I'm un fucking beatable

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The prosecutor is desperate, he has no case, that is why he tried to bring in large amounts of completely unrelated stuff, and cried so hard when the judge told him he couldn't bring up any of that unrelated bullshit.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
If Kyle Rittenhouse is convicted of any kind of criminal offense, it will be the final and definitive proof that a two-tiered system of Justice is now in play and therefore the Social Compact of our Constitution is irrevocably broken beyond repair.

There is a Greek phrase that I would normally post in this situation, but I don't wish to bring this forum and it's owners under any undue and unjust scrutiny for posting it due to the utterly dystopian practice the "law enforcement" apparatus these days to do keywords searches and mine data looking for targets.

For those of you who are literate, it is a simple Greek phrase that is inscribed on a monument at Thermopylae in Greece that transliterates into the English language as "come take them."

That's why I told Lokmar to keep them Hush Puppies safe. We, the free people, might need them soon.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't need to be afraid of anything in order to buy a tool. Which part of that do you not understand?

Well it's also a 'tool' which can kill & requires training and great deal of responsibility.

Too many think of the gun as some entitilement & a luxury consumer item. But of course in the wrong hands or the untrained individual it can do a Lotta damage.

And I think that most people are missing the meaning or the message which this incident /news story should teach us.

"With Great Power comes Great Responsibility."

Not just with Kyle but his assailants too.

BTW we have problems with mass shootings in Canada too. Some people were shot in Toronto over the weekend as well.

It's not just an American problem.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The prosecutor is desperate, he has no case, that is why he tried to bring in large amounts of completely unrelated stuff, and cried so hard when the judge told him he couldn't bring up any of that unrelated bullshit.

Mark my words on this one buddy.

This is the case the prosecutor will be telling his grand kids about that turned him into a defense attorney

The man knows he's fucking sunk but has no choice but to continue forging ahead

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If Kyle Rittenhouse is convicted of any kind of criminal offense, it will be the final and definitive proof that a two-tiered system of Justice is now in play and therefore the Social Compact of our Constitution is irrevocably broken beyond repair.

There is a Greek phrase that I would normally post in this situation, but I don't wish to bring this forum and it's owners under any undue and unjust scrutiny for posting it due to the utterly dystopian practice the "law enforcement" apparatus these days to do keywords searches and mine data looking for targets.

For those of you who are literate, it is a simple Greek phrase that is inscribed on a monument at Thermopylae in Greece that transliterates into the English language as "come take them."

That's why I told Lokmar to keep them Hush Puppies safe. We, the free people, might need them soon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't need to be afraid of anything in order to buy a tool. Which part of that do you not understand?

Well it's also a 'tool' which can kill & requires training and great deal of responsibility.

Too many think of the gun as some entitilement & a luxury consumer item. But of course in the wrong hands or the untrained individual it can do a Lotta damage.

And I think that most people are missing the meaning or the message which this incident /news story should teach us.

BTW we have problems with mass shootings in Canada too. Some people were shot in Toronto over the weekend as well.

Guns literally are an entitlement and luxury item in America and the constitution protects that explicitly.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Guns literally are an entitlement and luxury item in America and the constitution protects that explicitly.

And that attitude produces so many homicides due to guns in America every year. 12,000/yr? Rather than teach responsibility and train the owners properly it's become a deadly free for all which is increadingly beneficial to no one.

Maybe I just don't understand the American mentality but if I were to choose a model for gun ownership, it'd be Switzerland's not the USA.

Switzerland's rate of gun ownership is higher than Canada's and yet their gun homicide rate is just a fraction of ours. And yet Canada's is considered low compared with the US even tho we have too many gun deaths too

Canada could learn a lot from Switzerland as well.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh it's just our upstanding citizen pedophile trying to push a lit dumpster into a gas station that houses, you know, flammable liquids in large 5000 gallon tanks. With residential housing close by. What harm could that have caused?

Guy was a model citizen and Kyle was a monster

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And that attitude produces so many homicides due to guns in America every year. 12,000/yr? Rather than teach responsibility and train the owners properly it's become a deadly free for all which is increadingly beneficial to no one.

Maybe I just don't understand the American mentality but if I were to choose a model for gun ownership, it'd be Switzerland's not the USA.

Switzerland's rate of gun ownership is higher than Canada's and yet their gun homicide rate is just a fraction of ours. And yet Canada's is considered low compared with the US even tho we have too many gun deaths too

More than 80% of that numer are suicides which are hardly a worry to anyone else. The majority of the remainder are mostly black on black gang violence.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
P
Final Werd: Pyre Rottenhouse gonna burn.

One hopes. We must return to a civil society, where dissent is peaceful.

I certainly agree we should return to a civil society but that ignores violent and hyper partisan lefts are why we have lost a civil society. Just like how leftists have lied and weaponized our judicial system letting leftist criminals walk with no charges but vastly over charging simple crimes by conservatives. At the heart of this matter is how leftist have politicized the judicial system.

That simply must be addressed. Judicial matters must be applied equally for without that we have no rule of law.

Not to mention the violent and hysperpartisan right who advocate for civil war and who defend murderers who kill protesters, and rightists who have weaponized the judicial system so that can fuck with settled law and force women into childbirth.

Jesus. Do you listen to yourself, you partisan hack?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like this. Switzerland is awesome. It's a stunningly beautiful country, which the citizens seem to take great pride in.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I like this. Switzerland is awesome. It's a stunningly beautiful country, which the citizens seem to take great pride in.

You know why? Because it's white. The dregs of the third world haven't descended on the country like they have in many other western nations.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know why? Because it's white. The dregs of the third world haven't descended on the country like they have in many other western nations.

Switzerland has very high rates of immigration. Something like 23% of the population is immigrants. They come from all over.

This is Switzerland:

354730924.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's just too much violence & out of control gun owners in America. ..Lokmeer!

...just way too many!

Lok, buddy.

Hush Puppy!

Never leave any kind of trail to any weapons cache.

Now, split that armory up and hide it right and proper. We might be needing it soon.
I appreciate the sentiment.

Everything I openly talk about was purchased through a background check. The government already knows about those. I have made plans though to surrender the lowers of any AR rifle I own.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...just way too many!

Oerdin said he served in Iraq & owns just 1 gun. Probably went through intensive firearms training too.

Cripes ya live out on a farm way out in the countryside. It's not as if you live in dt Chicago or East LA man.
Whats your guess, josephine?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

...just way too many!

Thanks for all of your tears last night, loktardita - 14 tears - LoLz, how gay of you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...just way too many!

Thanks for all of your tears last night, loktardita - 14 tears - LoLz, how gay of you.
Dont be such a lil pussy. faggit. There's moar cuming!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

...just way too many!

You know - instead of worrying about that Lake of Fire (which you have no understanding of anyway)

...you should start worrying about drowning in a lake of your own tears.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...just way too many!

You know - instead of worrying about that Lake of Fire (which you have no understanding of anyway)

Cry it all out to BF, faggit ass.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

...just way too many!

He already knows you're the gayest poster on the board.....everyone knows, loktardita.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...just way too many!

He already knows you're the gayest poster on the board.....everyone knows, loktardita.
Did you really think that would soothe your super dooper butt hurt?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

...just way too many!

So I hear you intend to cave to the goobermint mandate and turn over your AR-15 parts. LoLz
What happened to FREEDUMB!

..but hey you'll still be a freedom fighter. You conservatives will keep fighting freedom until we are a Soviet satellite country, won't you.

Still, I don't see how you'll be able to defend yourself when 15 heavily armed commandos lay siege to your home if you don't have your AR-15 bottoms. LoLz at loktardita.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...just way too many!

So I hear you intend to cave to the goobermint mandate and turn over your AR-15 parts. LoLz
What happened to FREEDUMB!

..but hey you'll still be a freedom fighter. You conservatives will keep fighting freedom until we are a Soviet satellite country, won't you.

Still, I don't see how you'll be able to defend yourself when 15 heavily armed commandos lay siege to your home if you don't have your AR-15 bottoms. LoLz at loktardita.
Wow, you libtards really are moronic. Have sum moar "tears", faggit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trial starts Nov 1

we gonna get us a whole lotta liberal tears for Christmas