No Fucking Way!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a question from Quora. There's no way on earth a walrus would win a fight against a polar bear. These folks answering the question have to be high. The walrus is far too sluggish to even stand a chance.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a question from Quora. There's no way on earth a walrus would win a fight against a polar bear. These folks answering the question have to be high. The walrus is far too sluggish to even stand a chance.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
On land yes the Sea Lion is at a disadvantage, not so in the sea.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I just can't see any way that a walrus could harm the bear. The bear's claws would have a hard time penetrating the walrus' skin, but the bear has enough power to break bones imo.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Walruss has polar penetrating teefs duhh killers of poaler beers and turning killer whales into not so killer whales
plus a 2 foot penus the walrusus's use as a baT biggest of all land mammals you do know ask Alticus he knows all penus stuffs

can be 12 feet long and up to 3000 pounds of flubbering meAT the only formidible foe it could ever face is a Canada Goosed

''Fuck those guise yo''

main-qimg-e2e105bf4391088f30656b5c790181ae-lq

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Walruss has polar penetrating teefs duhh killers of poaler beers and turning killer whales into not so killer whales
plus a 2 foot penus the walrusus's use as a baT biggest of all land mammals you do know ask Alticus he knows all penus stuffs

can be 12 feet long and up to 3000 pounds of flubbering meAT the only formidible foe it could ever face is a Canada Goosed

''Fuck those guise yo''

main-qimg-e2e105bf4391088f30656b5c790181ae-lq
Thanks for clearing that up. :)

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw a video of a polar bear trying to get a walrus to eat, there was a bunch of them and they clearly looked scared from the polar

The bear was going after the smaller walruses, but the larger ones were protecting them.

The bear is obviously much more faster and agile than the walrus, but they're roughly the same size and the bear didn't seem too confident on facing the larger walruses

I don't think a lone walrus had much of a chance of hurting the bear seriously, but I could imagine the bear getting in trouble if 2 or 3 walrus charged at once

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're looking at a soon to be dead walrus my friend.
You see the size differential right, the Wally has 3 feet of blubber to penetrate one well placed bite it’s all over for the bear, they kill killer whales animal designed to kill hence it’s in their flipping name Alticus what’s a honky bear gonna do

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You see the size differential right, the Wally has 3 feet of blubber to penetrate one well placed bite it’s all over for the bear, they kill killer whales animal designed to kill hence it’s in their flipping name Alticus what’s a honky bear gonna do
That pic looks photoshopped to me. That, or that bear is way far away from the herd.