Patriot Prayer Like me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

So basically people who are not leftwing have a prayer group and some insane leftwing activist is scamming them for ammo for a hateful hit piece intending to smear them and further dehumanize dem/prog opposition.

Isnt it enough these assholes defended the murder of a guy from a prayer group who went to Portland and was shot and killed just for opposing them? That antifa descended on an out door church gathering to bully and intimidate families?

You gotta love how these psychopaths stalk and harrass people they know do not align with leftwing cult beliefs and then twist it into "infiltrating far right prayer group" and spread more hateful lies.....when its them who are the fucking terrorists.

And then they bitch that people want a national divorce and talk of civil war. No shit.... because they refuse to leave people the fuck alone and when they are not using the government and judicial system to attack others they are doing shit like this.

Who is killing and threatening democarcy here? Any time the left doesnt get thier way they call it "attack on democracy".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

So basically people who are not leftwing have a prayer group and some insane leftwing activist is scamming them for ammo for a hateful hit piece intending to smear them further dehumanize dem/prog opposition.

Isnt it enough these assholes defended the murder of a guy from a prayer group who went to Portland and was shot and killed just for opposing them? That antifa descended on an out door church gathering to bully and intimidate families?

You gotta love how these psychopaths stalk and harrass people they know do not align with leftwing cult beliefs and then twist it into "infiltrating far right prayer group" and spread more hateful lies.....when its them who are the fucking terrorists.
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

So basically people who are not leftwing have a prayer group and some insane leftwing activist is scamming them for ammo for a hateful hit piece intending to smear them further dehumanize dem/prog opposition.

Seriously though. They are fucking psychos and wonder why national divorce is a conversation.

"Oh my gawd! These people dont see the world like we do! Let's go "undercover" so we can smear and harrass these "far right" thought criminals!!"

No fucking self awareness at all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

That meme though, hahahaa

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

that should be a staple of every reply to that cock sucker cause it's totally him

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

Seriously though. They are fucking psychos and wonder why national divorce is a conversation.

"Oh my gawd! These people dont see the world like we do! Let's go "undercover" so we can smear and harrass these "far right" thought criminals!!"

Sorry Dove, but I'm gonna have to steal that haha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

That's fine. ALL my memes are stolen lol

Redistribute away!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

Says the Trollop who takes her talking points from MTG,

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

That is one of the oldest memes on the internet, you mindless hack.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin gonna be slurping some sperm outta some bloke’s asshole with a big straw tonight tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

That is one of the oldest memes on the internet, you mindless hack.
^^^^ Mad squared

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

Remember hungry hungry hippo?

angry angry admin.

lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

I dont even follow her.

You just cant stand that people dont like your "talking points".

I'd ask you to directly give an example of one of my "talking points" but I know you wont.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did Aidsman just call Dove a "trollop"?

Wow, the guy must be at least 70 yrs old.

He has always been shitty with me.

But he has never tackled anything I've said, so.. meh. They are dishonest and cowardly as a default.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

I dont even follow her.

You just cant stand that people dont like your "talking points".

I'd ask you to directly give an example of one of my "talking points" but I know you wont.
Promise him a healthy cock in his mouth and he might

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

Rec for "trollop".

Ooh, I wonder if you'll get the finger wagging.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

angry angry admin.

lol.
Hey everybody look Pauncho Pinhead is crying his eyes out in the fetal position!!! LOL! Poor Stubby Wubby!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

angry angry admin.

lol.
Hey everybody look Pauncho Pinhead is crying his eyes out in the fetal position!!! LOL! Poor Stubby Wubby!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

angry angry admin.

lol.

yousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcockyousuckcock

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1634574164490.jpg

MTG is great, faggit!